• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Number45

What app is this pic from? I have the official but mostly use Ishtar Commander, which doesn't yet allow for exotic collection viewing. (I actually just tweeted at him today and was told that it's coming, though!)
It's just cropped from the vendor section of bungie.net on desktop.

Lima

Gigz and Lethal Vendetta surprisingly just beat Vosiks 2 man on hard. I say surprisingly because I expected Tfue or slayer to do it first. Tfue came up with a good strategy for the bomb throws and the usage of spike grenades, gigz and lethal did add their own flavor by sacrificing a safe room to get rid of the captains. Man shit was cool to watch.

Over the last 100+ Exotic engram drops I haven't gotten a single leg armor engram.

In other happenings I'm still getting a Skeleton Key for every 3-5 strikes thus I have an out-of-control stack of unwanted 400 LL Imago Loop's.

stay gold

I don't think Inferno proves your the best, just promotes dumb shit like corner camping and takes away the mind games aspect of encounters.

Lima

I don't think Inferno proves your the best, just promotes dumb shit like corner camping and takes away the mind games aspect of encounters.

Radar promotes camping. It's kinda clear you haven't played Destiny without a radar much. There is rarely people camping because you have no idea where the enemy is coming from if you camp. You can't really sound whore much in this game. Sure you might have teams who try to camp like one or two rounds but then they realize it doesn't work for them and they get a move on.

Map knowledge is a huge part. If you know the popular spots where people like to sit then you can look out for that.

Azerare

Anyone doing a hard mode today? I haven't attempted it yet but I've run NM. Also if anyone is doing NM WoTM let me know cause i'd love to run it on my titan and warlock.

Second flawless with this terrible new mode! GGs Hedgeyy and Falifax!

My hunter will not be visiting the Lighthouse this week. Hopefully next weekend we are back to regular Trials.

My sniper friend said the same thing you did. So I'll tell you what i told him: Always be ready to encounter. People are corner camping? Don't run in, jump in overhead. Team shooting? Use one to peek and grab attention while two flank.

I'm a fusion rifle user. Radar is my best friend. But it isn't a must.

Lima

Sepiks perfected solar burn is awful with randoms.

I love how you can kill him with 3 nighthawk shots outright but when it was just me and my buddy running it you do so much damage to him that the game gets confused and spawns like 5 captains at once and you need to find the arc one because you skipped solar and void lol.

Reven

I love how you can kill him with 3 nighthawk shots outright but when it was just me and my buddy running it you do so much damage to him that the game gets confused and spawns like 5 captains at once and you need to find the arc one because you skipped solar and void lol.

Shouldn't you have to find the void one? I thought it went solar, arc then void last.

Deku Tree

If you don't shoot them all at the same time then his immunity shield is gonna pop up.

Just using Ghorn you can do so much damage to him that several captains and adds pop up, then your random MM teammates die and then its a wipe.

Top Bottom