• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

That didn't take long. All IB/Trials/Festival stuff collected too. Sherpa'd a few raids. I think I can finally put Destiny down until SRL. Mastery feels good.

IQ7WJhn.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games everyone. That comeback in last match.

I'm be around for trains and trials later on. Want to at least get armor for all.

Last night I told a friend that I can't wait to send Donald Trump screaming back to hell on November 8th.

Didn't realize I was making a Destiny reference until just now lol

Gaf, having to use L3 to run is starting to hurt my hand. Can anyone recommend me a good controller with the lower triggers ppl use these days like the x1 elite? Bonus points if it also has a full auto option.

Wat, you still run with L3 on jumper. Also, he asked for a new controller :p

i know that there are some people that use the xbox elite on the ps4 with the chronus adapter or something silver, but i dont know much about it.

Exactly. My problem is the L3 click. Heard about scuff controllers but i'm not sure if thats a brand or a style of pad.

As for the x1 controller, i remember something about a disconnect issue. Does that still happen?

Deku Tree

Fusion rifles are basically trash. The whole concept of them in PvP is to camp around a corner and keep half charging it waiting for someone to run at you and get ganked. Just dumb.

WeTeHa

So... ever since they changed the bladedancer cooldown on swipes while in the air it happens super often that after blinking up (or using bladedance in the air) I can't swipe and just fall to the ground like a wet sack of rice.

ta155

Fireteam of five banging their heads against King's Fall on Heroic at the moment. Sixth guy ran out of patience. If you have plenty of it, we could use the help!

Lima

So... ever since they changed the bladedancer cooldown on swipes while in the air it happens super often that after blinking up (or using bladedance in the air) I can't swipe and just fall to the ground like a wet sack of rice.

Your first issue here is still using blink.

Yes that can happen, and yes its dumb as fuck.

Edit: gonna take this moment to repost the only positive thing this weekend of trials has brought us: https://clips.twitch.tv/twilightcharrison/GorgeousCaterpillarMcaT

Top Bottom