• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Dalek

The code part? Did you get it done?

We did-thanks.

What I'm looking to do now though is get a group of people together to cheese Exotic Crucible quests.

I need to get 7 headshots with Imprecation and I'm willing to be killed over and over again with swords for your Exotic Sword quest.

PSN MDavis360

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
We did-thanks.

What I'm looking to do now though is get a group of people together to cheese Exotic Crucible quests.

I need to get 7 headshots with Imprecation and I'm willing to be killed over and over again with swords for your Exotic Sword quest.

PSN MDavis360

I need this too, but won't be on for a few hours

Fuck >_<
Need to do Imprecation on all 3
Sword 25 kills on Hunter

Ramirez

I like no radar, but this games FOV and sound design don't really lend itself to that type of play. The sound design in particular is really bad compared to something like Overwatch.

Deku Tree

I like no radar, but this games FOV and sound design don't really lend itself to that type of play. The sound design in particular is really bad compared to something like Overwatch.

You can't hear other players walking. But ou can hear double jumps, blinks, Titan skating, and popping supers.

deafmedal

I brought in a very low level guy as sixth, so give me a few mins. Send me a friend invite.
hope you guys get it/got it... sorry I had to take off, I was getting very hungry and was supposed to go out with the fam. jeez I make dumb mistakes when I get hungry. or should I say hangry&#128545;

Zakalwe

Banned

The sound design in this game is, imo, exceptional. What about it is turning you off?

Ramirez

The sound design in this game is, imo, exceptional. What about it is turning you off?

You can't hear people, there's really no way to know who you hear jumping, did a friend or foe pop their super? Who knows? The game lacks distinctive audio between friend/foe. Which is the opposite of OW, which handles it better than any game I've ever played in MP.

Just my opinion, the audio is honestly the least of this game's problems in MP, but the no radar made me think about it more I guess.

So I was playing Trials with my friends and at the beginning of a round I experienced a couple seconds of lag and then suddenly I couldn't move at all and all in-game sound disappeared. No response from any button on the controller (not even the PS button) but the game itself wasn't frozen (I had a green bar btw), so naturally I kept getting killed and was eventually booted for inactivity, but even in orbit I couldn't do anything. Ended up having to shut down my PS4 and restart it. Has anyone else experienced this?

CREMSteve

hope you guys get it/got it... sorry I had to take off, I was getting very hungry and was supposed to go out with the fam. jeez I make dumb mistakes when I get hungry. or should I say hangry&#128545;
We didn't beat phase 2, finally gave up when i had to go make dinner. Hopefully I can get a late night run in to beat it later because Halloween tomorrow, won't be playing much more before reset.

Lima

Another 9 wins on top of a flawless card and still no emblem. Fuck this shit so hard.

Also opened two exotic gauntlets today and no aspects. Man I'm getting slightly mad.

ll_J0N_ll

Void kills in crucible for this thorn bounty, wish I would've kept my Word of Crota. Thanks Bungie!

I used my old WoC but it barely made a difference. Void heavy and supers are where its at. Even void secondary didn't help much.

I ended up just running with the stuff I found fun rather than limiting myself to void primary and secondary. The quest went way quicker that way.

vin-buc

Only one Trials card this weekend with no boons active - on a 12 win streak. No kitty emblem :(

2nd time to Mercury and they give me the Adept hand cannon again. RIP.

Anyone know if Saladin's weekly bounty (Supremacy) will carry over to next week? Or do I need to finish it tomorrow?

You can keep it on you and complete it at your own pace. He has different bounties each week, but you can't have more than one of each at the same time.

Another 9 wins on top of a flawless card and still no emblem. Fuck this shit so hard.

Also opened two exotic gauntlets today and no aspects. Man I'm getting slightly mad.

Time to go back to The Division :p

Im doing the quest to get Shaxx weekly bounties and I have to do elimination. There currently is no elimination mode. Good stuff Bungie. Well done and bravo.

Seriously, what the fuck.

And I know Trials counts for it but don't you have to do that in a fireteam of 3 people? Jesus fuck.

PS since youre losing players all over the place because of dumb shit like this fix Archons Forge too. I ran around for 20 minutes before I even got into an ongoing match. This is unfun, which is the exact opposite of fun, in case you still don't get it.

Thanks.

Airan

Well I was rapidly upgrading my gear throughout base -> house of wolves, and since I hit TTK, my rate of upgrades has been all but a trickle. Only greens with 197 and blues with 250ish stats whaaaat? Oh well, at least the TTK missions are somewhat interesting, relative to the past 3 quest lines. Lost to Light was memorable, in particular.

keakster

It will stay in your quest list until you finish it or delete it.

You can keep it on you and complete it at your own pace. He has different bounties each week, but you can't have more than one of each at the same time.

Thanks guys.

Another quick Q, when running HM after already clearing it, how many SIVA Key Fragments drop from each boss?

I was getting 1 from re-running it on normal. But I want to make sure I have enough for 3 keys for next week.

stay gold

I feel your pain on that one, im convinced they're gonna get nerfed before I get them.

WeTeHa

So do you get a siva fragment from each WotM challenge mode boss? And then Collecting all of them gets you a shader?

uuuh I don't think so. Unless they add in a new shader, I don't think there is an additional one in the kiosk.

I think all you get from challenge mode are the ornaments...

Top Bottom