• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Renoir

so i played some ToO man.. that was hard. Got a cool helm. But i guess you got to do really good to get the weapons and other leet gear.

Mindlog

Getting a Skeleton Key takes forever, but got candlelight on my first chest.
Pretty ugly.

Hunter 400.
1 more 400 artifact for triple 400 with no switching.

Still waiting for IB to sell more 100+ quality artifacts to actually infuse my drops.

Dalek

Anyone who is a warlock want to help out with Be The Battery?

We have a Titan and Hunter already.

Send message to MDavis360

Mindlog

Damn. Hopped into the tower to drop some stuff off then run a few quick heroic strikes.

Now I'm stuck in a dance off.
Been going on for about 10 minutes now. I'm not going to lose this.

Frostburn

Does rerolling the raid gear not change the perks? Wasted 15 fragments and sidearm loader won't go away. Just stats changing.
Stat type can change but I think max numbers stay the same so you can't even get better stat rolls. The perks can change besides the last but yeah does seem to roll the same thing multiple times

Dalek

Asking again for new page.

We have a Titan and Hunter already. We only need to do 2 more strikes.

Sadetar

Thanks again for coming out! Really fun time.

I dunno what he means, I just told them the truth, you know, that to survive you need to stay on the zamboni for as long as possible...
It indeed was very enjoyable run! The group was super awesome so also my thanks to everyone who managed to stand me for over four hours straight! <3 (Well, especially Hawkian who played over 9 hours getting me from 341 up to 367 today.
Even though I will so spank yours ass at some point for that Zamboni...)

Thanks for the Raid, Hawkian! Much appreciated.
I was going to add you, but I think you managed to escape before I did it so feel free to hit me a friend request (Taistelumurmeli).

Thanks for taking my buddy through, hawkian! He said he had a great time!
Say my thanks to that adorable friend of yours! Good times... and if he is scarred for life about voice effects, remind him that he was the one asking. :p

Then again I don't know how often DMiller is stalking this page, but if you are, I apologize - you didn't ask and that might have been a bit too much for your sensitive little ears. I hope you will survive. ;)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Asking again for new page.

We have a Titan and Hunter already. We only need to do 2 more strikes.

I could switch to my warlock and help out.

deafmedal

Would like to run a HM WotM, space for 4. Anyone fancy an evening in the Cosmodrome?

6) me
5) Harlan
4)
3)
2)
1)

Last one is a rotten egg!

Dalek

Would like to run a HM WotM, space for 4. Anyone fancy an evening in the Cosmodrome?

6) me
5) Harlan
4)
3)
2)
1)

Last one is a rotten egg!

I just finished NM for the first time this morning with Hawkian. I'm a level 391 Titan and I need to run it again for the OP quest. If you'll have me, I'm up for it. Just keep in mind I just learned the mechanics this morning!

MDavis360

deafmedal

I just finished NM for the first time this morning with Hawkian. I'm a level 391 Titan and I need to run it again for the OP quest. If you'll have me, I'm up for it. Just keep in mind I just learned the mechanics this morning!

MDavis360

You still have space? Havent done HM before but have watched many guides. Im a 386 Hunter.

PSN: Burritoad

Hmm. Tall order here, but I'd be willing to give it a go if we could get 2 more HM vets to join...

Trakan

No radar/revives Trials sounds bad on paper. I read a bunch of negative things about it in this thread, but I gotta say it's not that bad. I don't want it every week, but I enjoyed it other than the stupid halloween shit on your screen.

Deku Tree

No radar/revives Trials sounds bad on paper. I read a bunch of negative things about it in this thread, but I gotta say it's not that bad. I don't want it every week, but I enjoyed it other than the stupid halloween shit on your screen.

DrLupo is wrecking every team in his carries on twitch. Most games are 5-0 even at the final boss. He is messing around with teams sneaking up behind players and just standing there staring at them... and going for a lot of crazy jumping no scopes against really sweaty teams.

Maddocks

Did they change the vanguard and faction packages? I have yet to get anything above 390 with that even though I'm 392.

Did they patch it?

Deku Tree

Did they change the vanguard and faction packages? I have yet to get anything above 390 with that even though I'm 392.

Did they patch it?

faction packages were always capped at 390.
during the april update faction packages were capped at 330 when max light was 335.
So this is not new.

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Yestarday I got Devil's Dawn sniper rifle .. and I got most of my lost exotic weapons and gears on the previous PSN ID , and my light is 386 without the last two raids , this is great Im damn ready to play raids :)

Top Bottom