• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

LTWood12

Will there be any incentive to play SRL beyond novelty when it returns? The only reason I played it last year was to get helmets and class items at 320. This time, everyone will likely be maxed out who cares to be by then, so that's not an incentive to play. Can't see grinding any of that again for nothing more than shaders or emblems.

There will be chotchskys. Otherwise, the reward will be the fun you have with DGAF.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Can anyone help me finish my Exotic Sword quests? I have 2 ready to go at "Sealing the Blade" where you have to kill the wardens within 30 seconds of killing Alak-Hul.

Because I have two though-I'm hoping to do it in one shot. is it possible?

PSN: MDavis360

I need to do it on my Hunter, I can join you if you like

spyder_ur

There will be chotchskys. Otherwise, the reward will be the fun you have with DGAF.

Is that how you spell that word? I don't think I've ever seen it in print.

SRL was a nice LL booster last time for helmets and class items, but I can't see it being as handy for that this time around. Still, I enjoyed SRL so I'll play - last time I was ranked in the top 1000 or so at one point before it all came crashing down.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone free that wants to help me get my first Exotic Sword please...

Raze-Lighter

Would appreciate it!

Mindlog

Anyone free that wants to help me get my first Exotic Sword please...

Raze-Lighter

Would appreciate it!
Joining you. Just wave when you are ready to kill both.
*I can hear you great. If anything special comes up let me know. I'll let you handle chipping down the knight so we don't kill him on accident.

Atkison04

Anyone up for heroic raid in about 1 hour(6pm est)? I posted up on the100 this morning and have received zero interest. I'll make a list if anyone on Gaf wants to run it.

1) the7thAssassin-
2) Branaghs
3) Shem0275
4) Fox-AIV3E
5)
6)
This is ps4 btw. Could do challenge as well if there is interest.

Edit: Update

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I just got my first Astrocyte Verse helmet.

Is there any reason at all to keep this?
Recovery in blink seems useless.

Good luck, sorry I had to bounce! Fatherly duties and all that jazz.
No problem. Got two boys so I get it.

We pushed you all the way to Aksis (which was super fun!) So hopefully you have the checkpoint.

Thanks to everyone for the fun run!

399 Hunter. So close I can taste it.

Okay. I thought someone on here said you need to do hard.

I watched the guys (Broman or something?) yesterday who switched to Normal mode to make it easier to figure out what to do, when they completed it they didn't get an emblem nor when they opened the chest did they get an emblem.

They then switched to Heroic mode and upon completing it they got the emblem and ornament along with the loot chest.

I have no idea if it was a bug of some sort or if you even get the emblem for completing Vosik CM on Normal and at this point no way of checking it either.

HigXx

V good destiny day today! Done Normal and Hard modes for the first time, completed Vosik challenge and got the Outbreak Prime quest!

Sitting at 395! Thanks all who helped me today

Top Bottom