• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

deafmedal

Looking to start up a HM WotM with CM in about 30 mins, need 4, preferably experienced with the raid but not necessarily CM.

1. me
2. Harlan

GorillaJu

Originally Posted by deafmedal
Looking to start up a HM WotM with CM in about 30 mins, need 4, preferably experienced with the raid but not necessarily CM.

1. me
2. Harlan
3. d-psipher
4. wild_whiskey

I have a 395 Titan I can bring, but I haven't done Aksis on hard. I know the differences, but if you want someone experienced it's no big deal. I'll be ready in about 30 mins as well.
You should be fine

Edit still need 2 for hm

Well looks like I'm giving up

deafmedal

Nice run impromptu GAF group, got pretty decent loot save for Asskiss. Jerk gave me 3 butt towels😡

Had a good time, smooth run👍

shermas

How's the NF this week? Shield bros was bunghole, chaff and cell was fun...

I'm 400 on all three guys and without a regular raid group, I think I'm gonna back off this game for a bit.

Ive been playing the division again.. Most recent patch actually made it drop loot again and there are a LOT of solo activities to do. Crazy.

woot beat my Raid! got and 385 Ether Nova~, two 399 Steel Medulla~'s. and two 399 IF Materia, 399 Ex Machina~! another Zeal Vector(397) Quantiplasm(398) Sound and Fury!(385)

Even did the challenge mode!

only missing the hand cannon now(already have the Genesis Chain~ and Chaos Dogma~)

WHAT A RAID!!!

crap amor tho.......

Dalek

Can anyone help me with the Sunless Cell exotic quest? I need my arc exotic sword. Playing now.

MDavis360

Edit: got it!

Nothus

Three out of my last four nightfall rewards have been strange coins. Fucking ridiculous when my options for levelling beyond 390 are so restricted anyway.
It wouldn't be so bad if Xur regularly sold Y3 engrams but he doesn't even do that. I must be pushing close to 600 strange coins in my inventory now, not even exaggerating.

Atkison04

sorry for leaving guys...something unexpected and important came up, hopefully this doesn't affect my "Destiny cred"

Haha nah man, you are good! Real life happens! We ended up disbanding after a bit anyways. We didn't have a very good rhythm going and vosik just takes the steam out of you if you can't get in a grove with your team.

Three out of my last four nightfall rewards have been strange coins. Fucking ridiculous when my options for levelling beyond 390 are so restricted anyway.
It wouldn't be so bad if Xur regularly sold Y3 engrams but he doesn't even do that. I must be pushing close to 600 strange coins in my inventory now, not even exaggerating.
Are you using the strange coins to buy 3oC from Xur?

Lima

I don't get it. 3oC or strange coins are the best nightfall loot.

Melchiah

Is there any other way to get +390 gear in PVE than using ToC and Skeleton Keys? If not, it seems like they're once again favoring the PVP side with its events.

Nothus

Are you using the strange coins to buy 3oC from Xur?

Yeah I have over 50 three of coins, but it's just more work then to get the exotic engrams, which are never guaranteed.

I don't get it. 3oC or strange coins are the best nightfall loot.

When I already have over 500 strange coins, another 19 of them is a shitty reward. Especially when I'm trying to raise my LL by doing the nightfall in the first place.

Is there any other way to get +390 gear in PVE than using ToC and Skeleton Keys? If not, it seems like they're once again favoring the PVP side with its events.

Apart from the raid, no. You can get uncapped class items (I think?) from Archon's Forge.

Melchiah

Apart from the raid, no. You can get uncapped class items (I think?) from Archon's Forge.

I forgot the Forge. Does that apply only to Heroic Raid?

I wish they'd offer more ways to get +390 gear for the PVE players. We did CoE yesterday, and it was disappointing that it gives only 385 gear from maxing the scorecard. It's starting to look like there isn't much to play at this point. I enjoy playing patrols the most, followed by the occasional heroic story missions and strikes, but due to the limited rewards there's little benefit in doing them, unless there's an ultra that might give you an exotic. Not to mention, that there are no PVE events that give you +390 gear.

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
I want to reach 390 before I jump into WoTM, now its 388 . is there any way to level it up ( please dont say PvP cuz I hate it )

Lima

I forgot the Forge. Does that apply only to Heroic Raid?

I wish they'd offer more ways to get +390 gear for the PVE players. We did CoE yesterday, and it was disappointing that it gives only 385 gear from maxing the scorecard. It's starting to look like there isn't much to play at this point. I enjoy playing patrols the most, followed by the occasional heroic story missions and strikes, but due to the limited rewards there's little benefit in doing them, unless there's an ultra that might give you an exotic. Not to mention, that there are no PVE events that give you +390 gear.

Why not do the raid then?

Melchiah

I want to reach 390 before I jump into WoTM, now its 388 . is there any way to level it up ( please dont say PvP cuz I hate it )

I reached that level by doing only PVE stuff. You get up to 390 level gear from ranking up reputation, and playing the Forge. You get +390 gear by using Skeleton Keys in strikes, and getting exotics with Three of Coins. I'm not sure if Forge rewards go above 390.

EDIT:
Why not do the raid then?

Because I don't really like doing them that much. Not to mention how much of a hassle it's to schedule it with our group. We started WoTM on tuesday, and we're having problems to find a suitable time for everyone to finish it before the weekly reset. The last time we managed to play raid together was in February.

Top Bottom