• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

I dunno what it was but I never enjoyed trials last week, whether it was because I'd read non stop salt or the map never lent itself well to inferno but, Anomaly was great. Best trials run in a long time and I hate trials

Edit I got 3 400 helms so 400 light now

Who wants to run HM WoTM?

1. The only guy who hasn't run it yet (Mr.anderson)
2.lionelhutz
3.adamkoy
4.zonysux
5.flipside

Edit: full

Yeah the IceBreaker and the underleveled encounter design and the kick to orbit mechanic of NF were all dumb. Calling the IceBreaker dumb is not missing the point but your right that it was only part of the problem. I was only addressing the IceBreaker part of the problem in my post.

The problem with Gjallarhorn was different. It's problem was that it was very hard to get and so good that no other Exotic was worth equipping in PvE.

BTW Bungie are doing a worse job in PvP encouraging multiple play styles: https://twitter.com/heyfitzy/status/794600267543093248

Buff autos plz Bungle. Bring my suros back pls. Nerf Matador and other shotgun snipers too.
I agree about PVP but again instead of looking Shotguns as the problem go a step further and look at map design. Most maps are designed for close range fighting. The buffs and nerfs would have to be severe in order to encourage a different playstyle.

On a map like Shores of Time (best map in the game) you cannot as effectively run juggernaut shotgun because I can pick approaches where I see people coming. Midrange battles all day long.

Anomaly and Cauldron have always been shotgun central. Taking radar away doesn't create the problem, it just exacerbates it.

I would love a auto buff but I would like more Midrange maps even more.

I'm not really that good at PVP but in its current state I have no desire to even try and improve. The meta is just not for me. I run around with my primary out. Lol.

Atkison04

Any one on Gaf forming raid groups tonight? I'd be down for regular or heroic. Or trials bounties. Hit me up @ the7thAssassin- on ps4 if anyone needs a player.

Lima

Wait so I just realized that there is a Trials bounty to get 5 revives but there are no revives. Smart thinking Bungie.

TheMan

Just jumped back into destiny, didn't realize making a raid group was going to be such an enormous pain. Would like to play Crotas end on normal. Suggestions for getting groups together efficiently? Lack of matchmaking is utterly baffling.

Lima

Just jumped back into destiny, didn't realize making a raid group was going to be such an enormous pain. Would like to play Crotas end on normal. Suggestions for getting groups together efficiently? Lack of matchmaking is utterly baffling.

It doesn't drop anything that's used in the current state of the game. You can bet your ass it's hard to find people for that especially because you can easily solo Crota. Also who the fuck still plays Crota.

TheMan

It doesn't drop anything that's used in the current state of the game. You can bet your ass it's hard to find people for that especially because you can easily solo Crota. Also who the fuck still plays Crota.

well, like i said i just jumped back in, trying to work through things sequentially. Right now I'm level 28, i think my light level is around 140ish. How would you recommened I proceed?

Lima

well, like i said i just jumped back in, trying to work through things sequentially. Right now I'm level 28, i think my light level is around 140ish. How would you recommened I proceed?

Play through the story missions and crucible until you get to level 40. The old raids do not help you at all.

Getting to 40 through XP leveling should be your main concern right now.

TheMan

Play through the story missions and crucible until you get to level 40. The old raids do not help you at all.

Getting to 40 through XP leveling should be your main concern right now.

Damn, I remember people really liking stuff like the vault of glass. Guess I missed out.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I hab a crasher with aggressive, life support, rifled and performance bonus. If I can get a better Matador than that then let there be light.

deafmedal

Fixin to start up a HM WotM +CM, need 2 with HM experience tho not CM experience necessarily.

1. me
2. random Protato
3. random Protato #2
4. random Protato #3
5. *left blank for future guardian*
6. *left blank for future guardian*

Atkison04

Anyone want to help me run some newer guys get thru normal wotm? We are at zamboni but one needs to leave. Playing right now on ps4. Friend request the7thAssassin-

Need 2 (possibly 3) for a fresh HM WotM.

HM experience = yes please.
Challenge mode experience = not necessary. A few of us will be trying it for the first time.

Send a message to PSN: EternalNewbie

Top Bottom