• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

shem935

Banned
Anyone want to help me run some newer guys get thru normal wotm? We are at zamboni but one needs to leave. Playing right now on ps4. Friend request the7thAssassin-

Yeah sure I can help. You still need one?

Edit: Doesn't sound like it. Also didn't realize how late I was to that.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Why is it when you get into late cards you are more prone to red bars? It's annoying that we get perfect connections and then when we hit seven wins, it's like day and night.

Zocano

Why is it when you get into late cards you are more prone to red bars? It's annoying that we get perfect connections and then when we hit seven wins, it's like day and night.

Because the 6 win mark is about when they switch to solely looking for the 6-0, 7-0, 8-0 teams

Connection gets put even more on the side.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The trial pulse has snapshot. Does the rest of them have that or do they have different perks?

Funny seeing Tacos get like 10 gloves in two cards.

FalconPunch67

Neo Member
Just jumped back into destiny, didn't realize making a raid group was going to be such an enormous pain. Would like to play Crotas end on normal. Suggestions for getting groups together efficiently? Lack of matchmaking is utterly baffling.

I use the100.io for my raiding and other activities. It's all planned times and signups. It works great for me since all my friends have moved on from Destiny. I've met some really cool guardians along the way she well.

Lima

Lmao I have two friends over right now. I play Trials and both chill with me on the couch. One dude goes to the bathroom and we start talking about my Matador64. Dude in the bathroom doesn't really know anything about Destiny so when he comes back he is like "Are you guys talking about a Nintendo 64 game?"

I couldn't breathe.

Ghazi

Lmao I have two friends over right now. I play Trials and both chill with me on the couch. One dude goes to the bathroom and we start talking about my Matador64. Dude in the bathroom doesn't really know anything about Destiny so when he comes back he is like "Are you guys talking about a Nintendo 64 game?"

I couldn't breathe.

iqfYgtx8oWw4o.gif

keakster

So what are considered god rolls for pulse and scouts?

Pulse seems to be focus on increasing stability. Both benefit from full auto and firefly. On a scout I look for triple tap, outlaw and extended mag.

Everything also depends on the archetype, PvP or PvE etc.

GorillaJu

So what are considered god rolls for pulse and scouts?

Stability is good on both. Range is good on pulse. Counter balance on pulse helps you keep on target. Both benefit from High Cal Rounds

Something like Braced Frame + Counter Balance + High Caliber Rounds is pretty much top tier for Pulses.

TsuWave

full auto on scouts is pretty much a wasted perk. hell, even on pulses, the raid one is full auto and i still use it if it weren't.

Anyone have tips for soloing Crota's End without dying? I've been trying to get the Flawless Raider trophy forever, and I always die in the Abyss.

KxoZz

Anyone have tips for soloing Crota's End without dying? I've been trying to get the Flawless Raider trophy forever, and I always die in the Abyss.

What class are you using?
The way I did it with my warlock, I used double solar grenades. Go to first lamp, kill enemies with zhalo or a primary with firefly until Weight if darkness is gone, then jump on top of the lamp, reload. Go to the next lamp, when you're just about to reach it, throw a solar nade at your feet, then turn around and shoot thralls, wait for weight of darkness to deplete and then jump on top of the lamp. This way, if you only use 1 grenade per lamp, you'll always have one ready. Use radiance when you don't have one.
Zhalo, any sniper and a legendary sword is a good setup. Sword movement is not affected by weight of darkness, so you can use that to move faster to the next lamp. Sunbreakers help for longer solar nade time, too.

Bladedancers with Don't Touch Me gauntlets and all the invisibility perks make it super easy though.

Top Bottom