• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

vin-buc

A friend of mine got banned from Crucible for 2 weeks because of a bad connection. The reporting feature apparently is being taken into account by Bungie.

Reven

Hey everyone I'm looking for a Titan and a Hunter to help me finish the very last step for the Outbreak Prime quest. The final math puzzle.

PSN: PvtPyleFMJ

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
27 deaths. Most I've seen by a person in a clash match. Guy was trying to play it like supremacy and rush with shotgun but got lit up every time.

Reven

Just finished the exotic sword quest, for raze-lighter. Whats the best way to get dark-drinker, I thought I heard there is a way to skip the material gathering step?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games everyone. Trains are where the fun is at.

That clutch snipes to give Shiv time to slam for the win. We were getting spanked for most of the match.

fghghgh0389e.gif

Shiv47

Yeah, that was some nice work at the end there, seemed like we weren't gonna get close for a while there.

Anyone up for a NF?

The upcoming Iron Banner has me grinding to raise my light level as fast as possible. I went up by 10 today. No shortage of ghosts and artifacts, either. Surprisingly...

I've mained a warlock since day 1 but I have a sinking feeling that they will always be less use for raids than hunters and titans :(

The Viking funeral buff is very welcome, but it doesn't seem/feel as impactful as bubble and tether...these are also standard call outs from any raid team. No one shouts "Viking funeral" as they lob grenades at the boss.

Tickle fingers for the siege engine is the only chance to be really useful... (and golgoroth to a lesser extent).

Of course I'm ignoring cheeses, the self res warlock is the king of cheese and also the king of solo'ing raids (ironically)!

WeTeHa

I've mained a warlock since day 1 but I have a sinking feeling that they will always be less use for raids than hunters and titans :(

The Viking funeral buff is very welcome, but it doesn't seem/feel as impactful as bubble and tether...these are also standard call outs from any raid team. No one shouts "Viking funeral" as they lob grenades at the boss.

Tickle fingers for the siege engine is the only chance to be really useful... (and golgoroth to a lesser extent).

Of course I'm ignoring cheeses, the self res warlock is the king of cheese and also the king of solo'ing raids (ironically)!

Warlock is amazing for WotM. Stormcaller for siege engine, nova bomb for pretty much the entire raid. 1 shots captains at vosik and aksis phase 1 and 2. axion bolt with embrace the void/hunger is amazing for clearing out adds (shanks at aksis especially). You can basically throw infinite grenades and take out adds all the time, even around corners. It's just... sunsinger is the most boring class in the game.

Sh0k

So, when you've gathered all the materials on one character, you transfer the sword to another?

Best thing to do is buy the void sword from Shaxx with the character you completed the Raze-Lighter. Infuse the sword and complete all the perk bubbles. Once you do that, Shaxx will give you the quest, all you have to do is collect the materials I believe is in Mars for the Dark-Drinker and complete the abilities kills. Once you done that go back to Shaxx and you will be ready to pick up your brand new exotic the next Armsday that is on a Wednesday.

Melchiah

Best thing to do is buy the void sword from Shaxx with the character you completed the Raze-Lighter. Infuse the sword and complete all the perk bubbles. Once you do that, Shaxx will give you the quest, all you have to do is collect the materials I believe is in Mars for the Dark-Drinker and complete the abilities kills. Once you done that go back to Shaxx and you will be ready to pick up your brand new exotic the next Armsday that is on a Wednesday.

I have all three quests open on Warlock. All of them are at the point of gathering materials. So, when I've done them with that character, they should be past the gathering part on others?

Is there a quicker way to gather the materials? I still have a low percentage of them, eventhough I've had the quests at that stage for ages.

Sh0k

I have all three quests open on Warlock. All of them are at the point of gathering materials. So, when I've done them with that character, they should be past the gathering part on others?

Is there a quicker way to gather the materials? I still have a low percentage of them, eventhough I've had the quests at that stage for ages.

I don't it by passes gathering the materials, you still have to do that step with each of the swords. What it does it by passes the step that you have to go to Crucible and get kills with the sword.

There is no faster way to gather the materials, best way is to equip yourself with a ghost that tracks the specific material and do a circle route doing patrol, you should have all the materials that you need in an hour and a half or so.

Top Bottom