• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

And clan raid day... Engage!

h4JoT3w.jpg

Vic_Viper

repost for new page:

Also looking for a group to do the Nightfall on PS4. PSN name is Squadon. LL 353 Warlock. Have little over an hour before I have to get ready for work.

might not be able to use a mic atm (baby just fell asleep for a nap)

Also down to do CoE/PoE or Archon's Forge.

JJShadow

Reposting for new page, looking for three more for an Aksys kill, got CP in phase 2

1. JJShadow77
2. Ryuuga
3. Sheppard (Branaghs)

Dez_

5 Hunters and 1 Titan is the optimal team combination for the last fight. Titan with weapons of light. One Hunter with tether and the other 4 with golden gun nighthawk. Always sacrifice one empowered to supercharge the whole team. Tether him every teleport and nighthawk with weapons of light. Take him down in 2 rotations.

Could you elaborate on the "sacrifice empowered to supercharge" thing? I did my first attempt on the final boss last night and didn't have much luck, one because my LL was too low, and the other being that we were not doing enough damage to the boss.

robo

Got the khostov on my warlock, but can't seem to start the quest on either my hunter or titan.

Can't figure out what I am doing wrong

Lima

Could you elaborate on the "sacrifice empowered to supercharge" thing? I did my first attempt on the final boss last night and didn't have much luck, one because my LL was too low, and the other being that we were not doing enough damage to the boss.

If you are empowered you can go to one of the plates that the servitors go to and hold X or square to discharge your energy to supercharge the whole team giving everyone supers. You don't need to do this on his first teleport because everyone should have supers and it would be kinda tricky because you don't know where he is going to teleport to.

Now let's say he teleported left. He can't teleport left again right after so you only need one empowered middle and right. The third empowered guy steps on the plate and supercharges the team. Do it again for the third teleport.

You have a tether and 4 nighthawk golden gun hunters hitting him every teleport.

Silvard

Is there some sort of requirement to access to DGAF's discord? Or am I misunderstanding and it's more of a private thing?

Dez_

Is there some sort of requirement to access to DGAF's discord? Or am I misunderstanding and it's more of a private thing?

Must have 420 LL and completed WotM hardmode at least 5 times.

PM Hawkian or JohnofMars (I think I got the name right). It's kept private to avoid lurkers, I believe.

Zakalwe

Banned
So, the person who put our raid group together apparently bailed and joined another without telling anyone...

Please don't do this guardians, it's not good community etiquette.

If anyone's running a full raid any time soon, I'd love to join. 365 Titan, WotM newbie but very raid experienced.

PSN: astropoff

So, the person who put our raid group together apparently bailed and joined another without telling anyone...

Please don't do this guardians, it's not good community etiquette.

If anyone's running a full raid any time soon, I'd love to join. 365 Titan, WotM newbie but very raid experienced.

PSN: astropoff

My two friends and I are looking to do a fresh WotM in about 2 hours 20 mins from now (4:30pm EST) if you (or anyone else) would like to join.

noomi

Any suggestion on a good legendary heavy?

Have a RL with tripod and cluster, and the old quillems terminus for now.

Furio53

I haven't played pretty much since I beat Vault of Glass in vanilla... coming back to it now, I've got like a 28 Titan I think... used to be good gear, but now I guess its not as good since level cap is 40. I'm a little lost, but got all the expansions :p

Anyways, I hate playing this game solo, so if anyone on PS4 has a clan or just wants to send me a friend request and do some coop, add me: Furio53 is my PSN tag.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
yea i'm going to be skipping this raid because apparently nobody cares about spoilers these days. haven't seen a damn video for the thing and i already know the majority of the encounters. thanks guys.

You are going to skip something you would likely enjoy because other people in the world were excited about it and talked about it publicly before you had a chance to see it?

Just think about how ridiculous that sounds...
You are willing to risk not doing something that you will enjoy, with people you enjoy playing with because you weren't able to avoid the noise that happens when any new piece of media is released.

You are allowed to be disappointed that you weren't able to avoid spoilers. That you weren't able to build a protective isolation bubble around you to block things out. Your feelings are your feelings man. Can't change that

But you can change how you act now.
You control that.
You can acknowledge that disappointment and put it aside and see forwards and enjoy what is front of you.

Don't let your expectations of how you want everyone else to act, control your ability to have joy.

All of you.

Stop building these walls of disappointment and disgust that blocks you from moving forward.

Oh ..... And I'm still stuck at 354 after 12 legendary engrams last night. The leveling up system sucks now.
You guys can look forward. I'm busy being pissed off that my armour faction package gave me two class items at one light lower than I was wearing. Haha

Hate!

Top Bottom