• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Ryuuga

Banned
Ryuuga, cannot find you on PSN, could you send me a FR to JJShadow77?

Yeah, sorry it took a while for a response so I had to step out. Best of luck to you guys though.

If you still need any help going forward I'll come once I'm available again. PSN: Crusocus

Kensuke

Looking to do a fresh WotM raid while activating monitors. My buddy and I are 370+.

1. Wretched_Walrus (my PSN)
2. Buddy

Anyone interested? We want to start in an hour or a bit less.

Looking to do the raid to start the exotic quest and possibly continue the quest with 2 others from the raid (titan and hunter). I'd be taking a 371 Warlock. Please be aware of your LL, as we have to finish the raid to get the quest.

Starting, let's say, at 4:30 PM EDT/9:30 PM BST (~2 hours from now if I didn't mess up the timezones)?

1. hedera_ (warlock)

Any takers?

Ah, I think we have the same aims. Didn't see your post until I posted. Maybe we could sync up?

Hedera

Looking to do a fresh WotM raid while activating monitors. My buddy and I are 370+.

2. Buddy

Ah, I think we have the same aims. Didn't see your post until I posted. Maybe we could sync up?
Yup. Count me in. I may only be able to start in 1 hour from now though, if that's ok.

Snipes424

2. Buddy

I would be interested. I've done the raid except for phase 2. 368 hunter. Psn is Snipes424

Looking to do the raid to start the exotic quest and possibly continue the quest with 2 others from the raid (titan and hunter). I'd be taking a 371 Warlock. Please be aware of your LL, as we have to finish the raid to get the quest.

Starting, let's say, at 4:30 PM EDT/9:30 PM BST (~2 hours from now if I didn't mess up the timezones)?

1. hedera_ (warlock)
2. Beast-Legacy (370 Titan)
3. MostWantedZero (385 Hunter)
4. Shameful-Rumors (367 Warlock)
5. astropoff (365 Titan)

Any takers?

A few posts previously, I have a group of 4 including me looking to do a fresh WoTM while getting monitors at 4:30PM EDT if you'd have us.

EDIT: Dang, took too long to type.

My group just needs 2 more and we're looking to start in about 2 hours (4:30PM EDT) so if any of the posters above or browsing want to join, my PSN is Beast-Legacy

questions about the Canister puzzle.

If we activate the the 2 moniters in the server farm room and forget what the code was, are we fucked?

Or can we just continue with the 2nd monitor activation?

Should we also start from the Canisters in the 00 canistor sector ?

On the "these guys are crazy front": Slayerage just 2-manned
the first phase of the Aksis fight, without using a warlock's self-revive.
They now effectively 2-manned all the parts of the raid.

Do you have a timestamp on the stream or link to vid?

GlamFM

Banned
I haven't played pretty much since I beat Vault of Glass in vanilla... coming back to it now, I've got like a 28 Titan I think... used to be good gear, but now I guess its not as good since level cap is 40. I'm a little lost, but got all the expansions :p

Anyways, I hate playing this game solo, so if anyone on PS4 has a clan or just wants to send me a friend request and do some coop, add me: Furio53 is my PSN tag.

You level up super fast these days. Once you'll get to endgame territory you'll find dozens of helpful guardians right here. Shoot me an invite on PSN. Just invite me when I'm online and you need help.

molnizzle

Anyone for casual trials? PSN same as GAF.

If we activate the the 2 moniters in the server farm room and forget what the code was, are we fucked?

Not fucked, you just have to start over by activating the monitors again. Each person has like 12 seconds to get to their platform for the next numbers to appear on the monitors. If anyone takes longer than that the whole thing starts over.

You are going to skip something you would likely enjoy because other people in the world were excited about it and talked about it publicly before you had a chance to see it?

Just think about how ridiculous that sounds...
You are willing to risk not doing something that you will enjoy, with people you enjoy playing with because you weren't able to avoid the noise that happens when any new piece of media is released.

You are allowed to be disappointed that you weren't able to avoid spoilers. That you weren't able to build a protective isolation bubble around you to block things out. Your feelings are your feelings man. Can't change that

But you can change how you act now.
You control that.
You can acknowledge that disappointment and put it aside and see forwards and enjoy what is front of you.

Don't let your expectations of how you want everyone else to act, control your ability to have joy.

All of you.

Stop building these walls of disappointment and disgust that blocks you from moving forward.

Oh ..... And I'm still stuck at 354 after 12 legendary engrams last night. The leveling up system sucks now.
You guys can look forward. I'm busy being pissed off that my armour faction package gave me two class items at one light lower than I was wearing. Haha

Hate!

Yes to all your questions. I wanted to watch Finding Dory but the movie is ruined for me because my ex saw it on the day she cheated on me.

I feel the same way about the Raid.

Mindlog

Spoilers just in case.

When activated the monitor will ALWAYS give you a number for the 00 section. Always. This means you can easily restart the sequence just by activating the monitor again. The only way to get number for sections 01-03 is by stepping on the correct canisters in sequence.

JJShadow

Need one for Aksys phase 2, someone experienced and 375+ LL would be awesome as we are missing a little bit of DPS

PSN is JJShadow77

Lima

Yes to all your questions. I wanted to watch Finding Dory but the movie is ruined for me because my ex saw it on the day she cheated on me.

I feel the same way about the Raid.

So what you are saying is you are crazy, got it.

All the shitty green engrams from you know who part 2 deleted all my raid drops along with my free exotic engram from the post master

Why the hell are green engrams going there?

A few posts previously, I have a group of 4 including me looking to do a fresh WoTM while getting monitors at 4:30PM EDT if you'd have us.
Cool, sending you a FR. Now just need 1 more.

EDIT: Dang, took too long to type.

My group just needs 2 more and we're looking to start in about 2 hours (4:30PM EDT) so if any of the posters above or browsing want to join, my PSN is Beast-Legacy

Please :)

If you need one PSN: ParryHotter_

Zakalwe

Banned

Let's stop before it goes too far. Both of you.

I understand Zoba's frustrations, I personally think raid spoilers should be hidden for the first few months at least. Plenty of players can't put in the time to get to raid level fast enough, and plenty of those would have liked a fully blind run.

Still, Zoba, I'm sure you can find a group that will make the raid fun for you. And while not perfectly blind now, there will still be people looking for that as time goes on.

Let's stop before it goes too far. Both of you.

I understand Zoba's frustrations, I personally think raid spoilers should be hidden for the first few months at least. Plenty of players can't put in the time to get to raid level fast enough, and plenty of those would have liked a fully blind run.

Still, Zoba, I'm sure you can find a group that will make the raid fun for you. And while not perfectly blind now, there will still be people looking for that as time goes on.

My tone has less to do with the raid and more to do with the frustrating circumstances surrounding my capacity to actually sit down and do it, or much of anything. To that end, I'm out of patience.

Zocano

And fuck it, now I'm going in to an efficient run instead of a blind one... does the monitor quest thing give you access to the Exotic quest for it guaranteed?

As long as the instance of the raid meets all 5 requirements, opening the chest gives any and all the quest.

lt519

We went in blind and while it makes it more fun, the actual fun part is experiencing it. If you've avoided videos and have only read about mechanics there is still a ton to see for the first time and strategies and teamwork to hash out. That's the real fun part. You can hear about the
siege engine
all you want but you will still be ultimately surprised about a lot of things when actually playing it.

Top Bottom