• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Deku Tree

I do all the shira bounties except the archon forge ones because you never know when your gonna get a captain or a shank. And I haven't gotten the thorn quest yet.

molnizzle

Looking for casual trials teammates for bounties and what not. I've never been to Mercury so I'm not expecting to this time, if that works for you let's do it! PSN same as GAF.

Zakalwe

Banned
I've never been a fan of Pulse Rifles, they always felt a little lacklustre in terms of 'feel'.

just found a Hopscotch with full stability via perks, and I may have been converted.

As long as the instance of the raid meets all 5 requirements, opening the chest gives any and all the quest.

Wonderful! Thanks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looks like I have 2 slots for what I'll call a "proto-newbie raid" in 20 minutes.

Anyone 363+ is welcome as long as you are patient- this is an attempt for me to learn the best ways to lead one as it is an attempt to get you guys through ;)

So, newbies are welcome, people who have done it once or twice are welcome, people who know it well are welcome- anyone who is okay with some scrubbiness ;)

Looks like I have 2 slots for what I'll call a "proto-newbie raid" in 20 minutes.

Anyone 363+ is welcome as long as you are patient- this is an attempt for me to learn the best ways to lead one as it is an attempt to get you guys through ;)

So, newbies are welcome, people who have done it once or twice are welcome, people who know it well are welcome- anyone who is okay with some scrubbiness ;)

I havedone it once a week ago but didn't kill the last boss so I'm up. Got you on my friendlist already (pnnn)

Anyone here know of any good Destiny sites out there? I check Planet Destiny pretty often but I've never been able to find much more out there.

Zakalwe

Banned
Anyone here know of any good Destiny sites out there? I check Planet Destiny pretty often but I've never been able to find much more out there.

Sites for what specifically?

Tbh, I'd just google the specific thing you want info on and choose from the results. Chances are there'll be a reddit thread, a Planet Destiny review, a youtube vid, etc...

Deku Tree

I've never been a fan of Pulse Rifles, they always felt a little lacklustre in terms of 'feel'.

just found a Hopscotch with full stability via perks, and I may have been converted.

I think that the raid pulse with full auto that's locked behind hard mode is gonna be the most used raid primary weapon.

Bungie, if you're gonna kill our trials card with a beaver error loss, at least have the courtesy of counting the finished card for the record book.
Five wins & three losses, and an error just made this whole thing a waste of time.
I don't want to just post negativity, so I'll end on a different note: the raid is really fun (with the right people). As someone already said, short and sweet.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Still room for 1!

nowai

Okay so the Ophidian Aspect Warlock gauntlets are seriously broken. I just had the easiest lighthouse run I have ever done because I got all the benefits of Bladedancer but with an actually good super and recovery.

I had no idea before I got them that they also had nade throw distance and melee attack speed at the same time in addition to quickdraw, all weapon reloader and improved Energy Drain.

Here's a quick little video I made to show my pal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m842J8jC3Z8

Shit is stupid broken...and I love it.

Deku Tree

Have court of oryx runes always non transferable? what the fuck. can't even vault them? the hell

Before you charge them they can be transferred via app. After you charge them they are stuck on that character. It prevents duping. All the things that can not be transferred via all is to prevent duping. Although you could never transfer charged runes, I think Bungie felt like you shouldn't be able to charge on one character and use on another.

Deku Tree

Only difference is last column isn't Rangefinder but it has Third Eye.

That gun is better with the extra range.

So I have the shiro bounty for 4 AF victories, I have to go back to my vault each time I want to use one? huh.

Well you can only put one offering in your vault. Your better off getting in an instance with a group. And you can do a quarantine patrol if you run out of offerings.

I usually skip that bounty.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
same thing with siva offerings? can only hold one at time? I am so confused why they did this
Maybe this is stupid, since I haven't heard anyone else mention it, but in the later days my inventory became absolutely obnoxiously stuffed with court of oryx runes to the point I had to delete them regularly. Seems like it's just intended to get you to actually go use them when you get one...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'll go if you still have a spot. I've beaten it quite a few times already but never on my Warlock. If someone else needs it for the their first completion I'd gladly step down.
We need ya! I had a bunch of folk drop out, so looking for anyone willing.

Again, only thing is I just hope you're patient and chill XD

Deku Tree

Maybe this is stupid, since I haven't heard anyone else mention it, but in the later days my inventory became absolutely obnoxiously stuffed with court of oryx runes to the point I had to delete them regularly. Seems like it's just intended to get you to actually go use them when you get one...

Once you charge them the CoO runes stack. I would just go and charge them whenever I got full up. Worked out better than my friends who would just delete them because now they need runes to grind eris rep for artifacts.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Once you charge them the CoO runes stack. I would just go and charge them whenever I got full up. Worked out better than my friends who would just delete them because now they need runes to grind eris rep for artifacts.
Lol. Once you charge your reciprocal runes? ;)

LiK

That gun is better with the extra range.

Well you can only put one offering in your vault. Your better off getting in an instance with a group. And you can do a quarantine patrol if you run out of offerings.

I usually skip that bounty.

Third column has Hammerforged.

Top Bottom