• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Flipside

So it will be:

StrykerIsland
Born2Live
Ambitious
Silver
Mindlog
FlipsideXL

I think? Don't have everyone on PSN yet I think so either post your PSN and I'll send a fr or send me a fr/join party

Mindlog

PSN same as GAF.
Clever Dragon with
Perfect Balance/Brace Frame
Snapshot/High Caliber Rounds
Counterbalance/Secret Round

Is this a good roll?
For some that is THE god roll.
Clever Dragon has many very powerful rolls though and that may be one of the reasons it gets nerfed.

Kyne

They got rid of the iron banner quests that would give you extra gear for hitting rank 3 and 5 or whatever it was? That really sucks. That was easy money on all three characters last time to get the light level up faster.

damn. is this true?

For those at work, Iron Banner is control, the weekly PVP bounty is ALSO control and double dips just fine. You get 2 bounties that reward armor, and 2 that reward weapons, some people are saying they took out the rewards though you got at IB rank 3 and 5.

So pretty nice to finish up that light level grind. If you are under 395 I'd just play games and take loot from rewards scoreboard and save your bounties until you are at 398+ and not talk to Iron Banner guy until you are fully 398. Once you are 398/399 then I think its better to turn in the bounties as soon as you complete them so you are higher rank when getting scoreboard loot.

I've only played 3 games and already gotten a 400 pulse rifle and a 400 arm piece of armor from scoreboard. I see loot just raining down in the scoreboard, some people getting 2 legendaries.

Mindlog

Grave, Jay was looking for NF x3.
Lets go raid.

List is up:

Flipsidexl
Silver
Flocki
Lostsupper
Stryker

We hv one spot. Should be mindlog but he went offline?

0z25fgA.png

OK I'm in. Finally figured out why my PSN was acting weird.

Dave_6

They got rid of the iron banner quests that would give you extra gear for hitting rank 3 and 5 or whatever it was? That really sucks. That was easy money on all three characters last time to get the light level up faster.

Seriously? This is true?

Matticers

Seriously? This is true?

Either it's glitched and not giving it out to everyone which is doubtful or they took it out. But it seems like they might have increased the rate that IB gear drops. In 6 games I've gotten 3 weapons and a body piece. Could just be luck or a small sample size though.

Lima

Turns out that not only no one asked for that stupid Siva fragment change but they broke it again. Some people are getting no fragments at all just like at the beginning of the raid. Fucking Bungie smh.

So yeah I was having connection issues so was unable to finish the raid.

Ended up with an aksis p1 checkpoint that i would like to finish now. Including challenge on part 2. Anyone interested?

Shiv47

Played two IB matches, didn't get anything good as a reward, but won both games and had a relentless medal, so that was cool. Shaxx sounds like Brian Blessed when he gets overexcited, which is pretty amazing.

Matticers

Yeah, control really sucks for IB compared to last time. Supremacy is where it's at. Not sure if I want to torture myself in future IBs if it's any other game type besides supremacy.

Also not sure if I'm looking forward to everyone and their mother having a clever dragon. Getting pelted by those constantly doesn't sound like a good time. But I guess most people got one last time.

Lima

Yo I'm fucking fuming right now. Not getting any fragments from boss kills sucks. Such a quality of life improvement.

Deku Tree

Yo I'm fucking fuming right now. Not getting any fragments from boss kills sucks. Such a quality of life improvement.

You can Sherpa 2x per character. And you get enough fragments from one Run of HM to open all HM chests every week. How much more than that do you Sherpa? And how many fragments do you already have?

Top Bottom