• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

noomi

Destiny honeymoon phase is over, I burnt out way too quick on the content this time.

Battlefield is pretty dope though.

Dez_

Challenge mode looks... challenging. I'm not exactly in a hurry to go back to Destiny right now. Maybe IB.

By the way, you know what would be cool? If guardians had the ability to run across walls. Light gave them the gift of dance, they should be able to run across stuff too.

Hotfix out, 500kb update on PS4 (in game)
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45367/7_Destiny-Hotfix---110816

Fixed an issue where Rise of Iron Vanguard and Crucible weapons were not decrypting from Engrams
Fixed an issue where Comitatus was continuing to not drop properly from Faction Packages for players who own Kondratyuk's Escape
Fixed an issue where Armor decrypted from Dusty Engrams was dismantling into Legendary Marks
It will now dismantle into 1 Silver Dust
Removed Silver Dust cost to apply Iron Lord, Trials of Osiris, and Heroic Mode Raid Armor Ornaments
Players will now earn SIVA Key Fragments at an overall increased rate
The first time a Raid boss is killed on Normal difficulty they will drop three SIVA Key Fragments. For the next kill that week, they will drop two, and then one for the third kill that week
After the fourth or greater kill, the boss will no longer drop SIVA Key Fragments for the week
The same behavior will occur for killing Heroic bosses

Lima

Hotfix out, 500kb update on PS4 (in game)
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45367/7_Destiny-Hotfix---110816

Fixed an issue where Rise of Iron Vanguard and Crucible weapons were not decrypting from Engrams
Fixed an issue where Comitatus was continuing to not drop properly from Faction Packages for players who own Kondratyuk's Escape
Fixed an issue where Armor decrypted from Dusty Engrams was dismantling into Legendary Marks
It will now dismantle into 1 Silver Dust
Removed Silver Dust cost to apply Iron Lord, Trials of Osiris, and Heroic Mode Raid Armor Ornaments
Players will now earn SIVA Key Fragments at an overall increased rate
The first time a Raid boss is killed on Normal difficulty they will drop three SIVA Key Fragments. For the next kill that week, they will drop two, and then one for the third kill that week
After the fourth or greater kill, the boss will no longer drop SIVA Key Fragments for the week
The same behavior will occur for killing Heroic bosses

Wow so I can't farm the raid endlessly anymore for fragments to reroll my shit. GG Bungo. Man why do they ever have to fuck with shit that just works? This is not an improvement k.

Also no fix for the student of history achievement. Seriously?

Mindlog

If you and silver want to join I think we have a full group for HM + CM:

StrykerIsland
Talos
Ambitious
FlipsideXL
Silver?
Mindlog?
Trying to hurry back. Going as soon as everyone is ready. I may be able to make it back within 5 minutes or so. Will update if I can't.

OK my Titan is waiting in orbit. Will hop on mic when it's time.

Dez_

That vendor Clever Dragon roll looks pretty damn good. I'm back in for IB this week it looks like. I never was able to get a CB / Braced frame Grasp.

Dalek

Clever Dragon with
Perfect Balance/Brace Frame
Snapshot/High Caliber Rounds
Counterbalance/Secret Round

Is this a good roll?

Matticers

They got rid of the iron banner quests that would give you extra gear for hitting rank 3 and 5 or whatever it was? That really sucks. That was easy money on all three characters last time to get the light level up faster.

Top Bottom