• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Ambitious

My daughter is still dancing...

Sorry, but you might have to find someone else. My internet connection is pretty much unusable at the moment. Maybe it's gonna be fixed by the time we start, but I wouldn't bet on it.

edit: Seems to be fixed now, but I'm still sceptical.

GlamFM

Banned
Aksis Phase 2 CM

-Glam
-lawtowler
-Silver
-Sky Walker
-Ambitious
-Mindlog

I´ll come online a soon as my daughter falls asleep.

+++BREAKING+++

She´s almost sleeping - any minute now

ll_J0N_ll

Clever dragon seems to be heavily weighted in scoreboard loot, I have gotten 7 on my TItan as I hit rank 4 last night. Good point on not needing to hit rank 5 on alts either, once I hit 5 I can just grind the 4 quests (really 2, I don't care about weapons honestly) and be completely done with IB.

I've tried a few of my CD's in crucible and I still infinitely prefer my outbreak prime to it. I get more consistent headshots and the effect has gotten a few extra kills for me. I rarely get the heavy in control so its a good exotic slot. I'm sure in Trials its not as good, but I love it as a primary.

I wish more armor would drop from scoreboard, have had 2 pieces I think but would be nice to get more of that infusion material instead of primary.

Still a great week of IB, double dipping on the crucible bounty makes it fast and easy.

I ranked up to 5 in IB (before I realised there were no rep packages) and did not get a single CD drop. No ghost either.

5 Heavy 5 Boots 3 Chests 2 Artifacts

I'm not too upset as I had a CD from last IB as well as a raft of other cool stuff. Would like to try the HC and Scout though.

Ambitious

Aksis Phase 2 CM

-Glam
-lawtowler
-Silver
-Sky Walker
-Ambitious
-Mindlog

+++BREAKING+++

Internet is gone again. I've been waiting to be connected to a CS rep for the last fifteen minutes. Don't think I'll be able to join you, sorry.

Dthomp

So I haven't really played Destiny in a couple weeks, but I'm sure I wasn't thinking "wouldn't it be nice if everybody and their kids had god roll Clever Dragons to make the TTK even quicker :/" Not sure I have it in me to keep pushing through

Sky Walker

Aksis Phase 2 CM

-Glam
-lawtowler
-Silver
-Sky Walker
-Ambitious
-Mindlog

+++BREAKING+++

I almost made the team wipe because I almost missed the last supercharge dunk !! Wow !! Thanks guys for the sweaty CM kill. Done the CM with all my alts but still I can run up to the boss for the rest of the loots.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The office has the atmosphere of a morgue today.

I don't get the mentality of people. They didn't like the results but they didn't vote. I know far too many that are like that. People say it over and over. Every vote counts. Some people also give up too easily.

I'm done with IB for now. Good games everyone. Only lost one game out of many. Got so many infusion stuff.

Deku Tree

I don't get the mentality of people. They didn't like the results but they didn't vote. I know far too many that are like that. People say it over and over. Every vote counts. Some people also give up too easily.

Hillary got 6.8m fewer votes than Obama. Trump got 1.9m fewer votes than Romney. With this 2016 turn out Romney would have beaten Hillary by a larger margin than Trump beat her.

The margin of victory in most swing states was tiny.

Every vote counts.

For right now all I can do is play IB later.

That roll you got is my God Roll. Braced frame in the first slot is the preferred perk, HCR are best in the second and Range Finder might be my personal preference on the last.

The initial thought from the community was that BF, HCR and CB were true God roll but CB seems like such overkill. I'm curious if people feel differently now that so many people got the weapon.

BF seems like the most important item in the roll with the 2nd and 3rd being personal preference. I got a roll of BF, Quickdraw and Headseeker which I am loving. Not sure if Range finder would be better overall though, need to test to find out.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm liking it a lot so far and since I'm going to aim for rank 5 (really like the vendor roll and it's 2-in-1 synergy), so hoping I may get lucky again and get similar drop but with PB instead for first set of perks. I want to see if the difference in stability outweighs the difference in mag size. Not sure if anyone has feedback on that re CD, grasp or similar pulses. But yeah, I'm at least super happy that if I get frustrated and quit grinding to 5 I have an awesome roll.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bladedancer has the worst super.

You have to be sneaky.

fgffgfgfgfgfg.gif

Train round two. Join.

FalconPunch67

Neo Member
Not sure if anyone else said this but I got higher light IB weaponot drops when I completed my rank 3 and 5 quest from Efrideet. Also got some good drops from completing each IB bounties as well.

Deku Tree

Not sure if anyone else said this but I got higher light IB weaponot drops when I completed my rank 3 and 5 quest from Efrideet. Also got some good drops from completing each IB bounties as well.

It is a one time quest the first time you do IB on a character. The next IB you won't get rank 3 or 5 drops.

Rehsa

Would like some input on which Hawksaw to keep, currently have 5 of them.

Roll 1: PB/Rodeo/HLS
Roll 2: FS/HH/Injection Mold
Roll 3: PB/Unflinching/Rifled
Roll 4: FS/CB/Smallbore (Vendor)
Roll 5: PB/Outlaw/Rifled

I also have 5 PDX-45s lol

neoism

Yup, I've been there. Even more frustrating when your matches are a laggy mess. Really hope Destiny 2 will be an improvement on that.

I still don't understand how that happens. I'm almost always in the top 3 but I lose over half the time. If it's all random, why am I "randomly" on the losing team so often? Shouldn't it be a wash?
Makes no sense.
yeah 5 medals isn't enough stacking them to 10 would be better

Join the party.

Its why I hardly PVP. It used to be the heavy sniper meta that turned me off. I am no great PVPer (K/D mainly floats around the low 1.X and it took me a while to get to even that), but man its definitely discouraging.

Been using a side arm for a change. I'm honestly enjoying it

I heard those are a good counter to shotguns...been trying with trespasser and it hasnt worked so well as I feel I am outranged by the shotguns.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You play enough to get the idea where to anticipate where shotgunners hide or can come from. Shoot them before they reach you. Once they get too close to you, you know what happens.

Top Bottom