• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It seems like every other player in Iron Banner has a flawless emblem. Do regular people not play Destiny PVP anymore?

That isn't a clear cut indication of their skills. Many many people go to streams of good players and ask for carries. Many times I've ran into pro players who are using day one emblems getting slaughtered by them and expect to get destroyed by people with flawless emblems/9+ emblems but run over them.

That isn't a clear cut indication of their skills. Many many people go to streams of good players and ask for carries. Many times I've ran into pro players who are using day one emblems getting slaughtered by them and expect to get destroyed by people with flawless emblems/9+ emblems but run over them.

My friend and I were just having this discussion this morning. We are not great PvP'ers and would get a little hopeful when we saw some ToO geared/emblemed folks in our random team only to have them do nothing. Thanks Osiris.

While I've been having some fun with the Clever Dragon, I can't step away from my Aegis of the Reef. It's just too good.

I'm just about to hit Rank 5 on one of my characters. I didn't get anything for Rank 3, which seems weird. Whatever. Also, my Pro was just delivered so I doubt I'm going to be playing anything other than Uno tonight as I need to install a hard drive and re-download all of my games.

vin-buc

It seems like every other player in Iron Banner has a flawless emblem. Do regular people not play Destiny PVP anymore?

Yeah, I'm salty about sucking at trials

People make side money taking people flawless, emblems, etc. Tried to pick a few Trials peeps on LFG......for the low price of $25 account carry, $35 normal carry.

LOL.

Number45

Clever Dragon with:

Hammer Forged
High Caliber Rounds
Hidden Hand

Decent, right? Don't have an HCR with stability perks yet, but I think this the best of the four I have (including the vendor roll).

Man, crucible is infested with clever dragons. Was the garden of Suros this annoying??

I kind of miss that old AR meta. To your point, yes, there're so many clever dragons now. RNG finally blessed me with the one below. Same as vendor, but with HCR in the middle slot.

9Do2yLz.jpg

I'm just discovering these things as a new Destiny player. Didn't know this was a thing at this level. Truly pay-to-win.

I wonder if Activision is watching this space!!

Dude. I googled Trials Carries and 4 different sites came up. People are making a legit business out of it.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
PS4 Pro Get.

Downloading the bare minimum, not gonna DL everything, only what I'm seriously going to play

Paragon, OverWatch, and Destiny

Will enjoy Ratchet & Clank and Infamous Second Son for the first time

stay gold

This game is trolling me. Keep getting CDs with Armor Piercing Rounds instead of High Cal. What does that perk even do since they took out wallbangs?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bungie is going to implement streams onto their site. That's a pretty good feature that should be on the website of all games and it's related developer/publisher.

Number45

While I appreciate the changes in terms of getting loot and not having to optimise your play strategy during IB (not that this was *actually* necessary if you play a reasonable amount) I have to say I miss the bounties.

FinKL

Twitch integration looks awesome, as you can peak into what loadout/weapons/perks others are using in real time!

I don't know about quadruple the Iron Banner drops though, still feels like 1 legendary every 3-4 matches for me

Dalek

There are some really stupid fucking people playing this game. We need to capture the point-and I'm the only one doing it-everyone else is hanging back. For fucks sake I even put a bubble down and my own teammates won't even help me. They just stand there like a dummy.

Rehsa

There are some really stupid fucking people playing this game. We need to capture the point-and I'm the only one doing it-everyone else is hanging back. For fucks sake I even put a bubble down and my own teammates won't even help me. They just stand there like a dummy.
Randoms are infuriating for sure

vin-buc

Guardians looking to up their k/d's at your expense. Difficult to play IB w/out a fireteam. I got wrecked the last few games going solo last night. Dashboarded. Haha.

Just got a Clever Dragon w/ Braced+HCR+Rangefinder.

I think someone had said counter balance is kind of a wasted perk on it but I don't really feel like that's true after using it for a few rounds. I have a CD w/perfect balance and then another w/ perfect balance + counter balance and I think it's easier to use the one with CB. Could be in my head though.

Top Bottom