• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

rezn0r

wtf @ ch4fx_ & other's RNG, I've had 5 pulses drop so far and didn't even log on Wednesday night. hope you guys get what you're after.

one of mine is a pretty good roll but not as good as the vendor, so I'll probably still buy that and infuse it up Monday.

IB has gotten me from 394 to 398 on my highest, so I can't complain about anything. will have to start trying the HM raid next week...

I made it a goal to go 3X Flawless every week in Y3.

I did it on Spooky Trials, but this...this is just dumb. There's zero justification for a 3v3 Game Mode being on a map this big other than, "We want to troll our community."

Time to get that flawless.

This is a serious question and not meant to be mean in anyway whatsoever. I know you're not a Trials regular(you've vented your frustrations with the game mode often on here), but what makes this more appealing to you than if it was a "normal" map? I am genuinely curious.

This is a serious question and not meant to be mean in anyway whatsoever. I know you're not a Trials regular(you've vented your frustrations with the game mode often on here), but what makes this more appealing to you than if it was a "normal" map? I am genuinely curious.

I'm just messing around. I just saw someone on twitch playing this and I'm scared shitless.

Then why did people vote for Trump?

Make Trials great again. They are fucking trollin at this point.

It's kind of a slap in the face. Mantis is fully acknowledging it and he's actively trolling the community on twitter now.

I will probably just grind IB for a HCR CD this weekend.

Lima

Mida + your favorite sniper is going to be the most used Loadout this week. For the first time ever in Trials I will use a sniper.

vctor182

From 391 to 399, I'll be 400 by this weekend thanks to the IB loot system. Found some good weapons too:

rkZ6Qdd.jpg

Deku Tree

They're trying shake things up hoping to find some way to bring new people into playing Trials. Because Trials is the only thing Destiny is going to have going for it for a very long time. They're not thinking about the hardcore players in threads like this... they're desperately looking for new players.

Some of you are good at sniping though, right?
I remember year 1 and maybe year 2 was all about sniping in trials and pvp in general.

I assume you weekly flawless guys have been doing this since year 1. I could be wrong though.

They're trying shake things up hoping to find some way to bring new people into playing Trials. Because Trials is the only thing Destiny is going to have going for it for a very long time. They're not thinking about the hardcore players in threads like this... they're desperately looking for new players.

If people who don't want to play Trials then why should the people who do have to suffer? Not everything in Destiny needs to be inclusive for everyone. I was bad at Trials in Y1. I saw what the game mode was and made a conscious effort to get good at it. Not ask Bungie to change it.

Bungie can do other things to Trials to "shake things up" without making it as terrible. They could do weapon and subclass balance updates more often. They could kill revives. They could mix up how OT and the cap zone work. Heck, they could even mess with flipping spawns. There's lot of good ideas the community has come up with that help change trials for the better.

The changes they are making are not that.

Lima

Bungie gives us back radar but then gives us First Light where it is mostly useless because of the distances. 🤔

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I want to see goli go flawless with just the sparrow. I remember he went flawless with just grenades and melee.

This map is too big even for 6v6. For trials it's comedic.

Quite a few got killed by shotguns on this map which is also funny.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Remember when IB had re-forging? Bungie should go back to that. It made the event worthwhile instead of mindlessly grinding for end game drops and burning yourself out on the game itself.

JHall

Remember when IB had re-forging? Bungie should go back to that. It made the event worthwhile instead of mindlessly grinding for end game drops and burning yourself out on the game itself.

They should just bring back reforging for every legendary. I shouldn't have to grind classic all day everyday for an Eyasluna to drop; I'd like to play other playlists.

Damn, Ape coming out to shit on the trials noobs! Not cool man!

J/k

vin-buc

Peeping a few streams and it seems that people are sparrowing straight to the dome tops for the most part. Shotties barely viable only in the domes/rooms themselves. Ranged hand cannons doing work, as are Mida's and Snipes.

Goldie with Deadeye with the Achlyophage Symbiote extra shot helmet (in case I miss......I will) is how I'm running.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You use a weapon that will highlight enemies ala hung jury. Survey the map with it and do the deed. I always use hj or mida on super big maps.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
3 characters to rank 5. 4 CD drops, only 1 decent, 0 CD with HCR. Ugh.

I'm ready to go start tanking matches to cycle through drops faster.

Top Bottom