• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

How many ll higher does IB drop? I'm at 390 and only seem to get 391 gear each time.

I've gotten 4/5 higher LL from bounties, usually 3 from rewards. If you have a piece of 380 gear, pop an exotic. My friend is struggling the same but has a 385 helmet.

Each and every IB will only drop gear that is available from the IB vendor along with ghosts and class items (I think on this one) concerning end-of-match rewards. With the new bounties, however, you have a chance at any weapon/gear slot (two armor pieces - class items and ghost apply here as well - and two weapons from the bounties).

That's what I thought, Thank you (I've gotten 3 class items in a row from rewards btw).

Fistwell

Right, so who do we got?

HM WotM - PS4 - Soonish

1. Bigmanny287?
2. Mindlog
3. ZonySUX
4. Appletz
5. Talos_AI
6. AdamKoy
7. Born2live?

Edit: Rdy when you guys are btw, just hanging out in orbit.

Man, you can level up like crazy playing IB. Two levels LL in around 2 hours.

Is The Clever Dragon a good PR?
Clever Dragon is the best PVP gun in the game right now. It's really well-balanced, can win 1 vs 1 at close and mid range with ease and has decent longer range TtK.

The vendor version is a laser.

Dez_

How many ll higher does IB drop? I'm at 390 and only seem to get 391 gear each time.

I've been lucky a few times and have had drops that were +2 or 3 higher than my current LL. I've also had a few drop at the same LL, so mileage tends to vary.

Man, you can level up like crazy playing IB. Two levels LL in around 2 hours.

Is The Clever Dragon a good PR?

It's one of the best pulse rifles right now. If you never got a good Grasp, then this is a weapon to grind for. Vendor roll is great, and you're most likely going to get a decent roll, should you get any drops from it. Stability perks with high caliber rounds with that ROF and that thing is a flinch machine.

Lol, what? I have no idea what happened there.

Right, so who do we got?

HM WotM - PS4 - Soonish

1. Bigmanny287?
2. Mindlog
3. ZonySUX
4. Appletz
5. Talos_AI
6. AdamKoy
7. Born2live?

Edit: Rdy when you guys are btw, just hanging out in orbit.

Ready to go whenever (PSN: Appletz)

Just a heads up, I haven't completed Hard yet but I've done Normal and I know the differences.

Fistwell

Ready to go whenever (PSN: Appletz)

Just a heads up, I haven't completed Hard yet but I've done Normal and I know the differences.
Not a problem.

I see 4 of us on and ready (Talos, Appletz, Adam, Zony), waiting for two more to get on. Mindlog seems superoffline. Bigmanny is on in the discord but he hasnt friended me on PSN yet.

Mindlog

Woah a team formed. Was actually going to be back at 3.
Logging in and heading to orbit!

If we have too many I can back out. Going after my third clear here.
If the spot is still there I am ready :]

Fistwell

Woah a team formed. Was actually going to be back at 3.
Logging in and heading to orbit!

If we have too many I can back out. Going after my third clear here.
If the spot is still there I am ready :]
You're 5th, born2live or bigmanny are 6th. :)
You're 4th, born2live and bigmanny are 5th and 6th. :)

Sorry I've got to back out. Have to leave the house for a bit.
Not a prob, another time.

Edit: I think Bigmanny just disappeared, we're one short.

Dez_

What the heck Budgie, no rank 3 or 5 rewards?

Yeah, for whatever reason, they've been omitted for this IB. You might as well work on those weekly IB rewards and be done with it, if you're not looking to grab those vendor weapons.

Perhaps this was the work of a nasty bug?

Magik

The bounties are replacing the rank 3 and 5 rewards.

It's a better system when you consider you're pretty much guaranteed 4 drops per character.

WipedOut

The bounties are replacing the rank 3 and 5 rewards.

It's a better system when you consider you're pretty much guaranteed 4 drops per character.
It's an excellent system, only need to get one alt to rank 4/5 for the weapons and the others to rank 3 which the bounties will do for you

Mindlog

Enough damage to 2 cycle Aksis.
Complete it in 4 because we want him to understand he is about to end.

rUQ08ft.png

Good job team.... Shit we never remembered to create a team name.

IB Rank 5 reward should be an ornament or you may reforge any item once.

Magik

Feels like a nerf is incoming for that pulse type. Bungie can't be that stupid to allow the meta to be distilled down to a few weapons.

Dam. Not enough IB time this time around. My oldest child has a sub account on the PS4 and plays Destiny on it. Between work and him oggling the PS4....well

It is funny to see him playing and me getting all worked up telling him what not to do.

It's also painfull to see is Hunter at 364 trying to kill ppl that are close to 400 on IB.

Will try to get to rank 5 tomorrow morning. If he is not online...grrrr😤

Fistwell

rUQ08ft.png

Team Black Screen? Who needs sight when you know the encounters with your eyes closed.

Good job, guys. :)

xuchu

rUQ08ft.png

IB Rank 5 reward should be an ornament or you may reforge any item once.

Good job team connection issues.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I don't get their logic. Sell weapon. People buy and use it. Nerf it. Rinse and repeat. If you don't want a majority of the people using something then don't sell it.

I don't get their logic. Sell weapon. People buy and use it. Nerf it. Rinse and repeat. If you don't want a majority of the people using something then don't sell it.
Last year they said something about seasons in the Crucible. They are OK with everyone using the same thing until the nerfing happens.

Personally I would prefer that the goal be all weapons feel as good as Clever Dragon does.

Top Bottom