• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Fistwell

Fine I'll do it. Soccer game's kinda garbage anyways.

1. Silver (the list guy)
2. Hedera (portuguese superstar)
3. Appletz (Mindlog's apple)
4. ZonySUX (French wine enthusiast)
5. RichieS99

Frostburn

Only the two challenge modes for Wrath of the Machine huh? Wish they would do something for the second encounter to give us some more variety.... especially since you get 1 ornament per CM and it takes 7 just to light up one character. Lots of repetition (as always)

Hey there - I am probably replying too much in this thread at the moment so I'll shut up after this :)

What is causing your frustration? Bad lag causing glitches and invulnerable opponents? Normal lag causing trade kills rather than a clean kill? You doing well but the team losing? Or something else?

What would cause you to have fun in iron banner? Winning most fights and getting a high K/D? or would a K/D of 1 with clean, lag free, fights be fun?

I know it's a lot of questions but I'm trying to work out what you want from the matchmaking and how changing it would give you that (as a sort of test case for sentiment across reddit and bungie's own forums)

I guess SBMM means people will never visibly improve, their K/D should stay around 1 until they get to the very top of the player pool.

With CBMM they would start with a very bad KD and it would improve over time, but they would have a bad time at the start.

A lack of landslide losses probably would be a nice positive.

Actually, a simple start for me personally would be a playlist with no secondaries. I honestly cant tell if I am getting discouraged over the whole thing or just from all the shotguns killing from sniper range (slight exaggeration) and slide shotgunning.

ll_J0N_ll

Mulligan is now my favorite sniper perk. I miss so many shots lol. Maybe when they nerf the green it will become a sought after perk. HH/UF with Mully god rolls anyone?

TsuWave

bought titanfall but not really getting into it, i want to play destiny but there's nothing to do and all/majority of my friends already jumped out a while ago. this year is pretty much just going to be "wait til weekend to play trials", which is already hard to do since its usually just me and a friend who's in a different time zone struggling to find a 3rd and get a trials run going. and when i think about how far away destiny 2 is supposed to be, man, its just disheartening.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Fighting Septis prime with randoms. So instead of shooting him with the cannons they run around shooting regular enemies with it. And that is why we should never have match making for raids.

Deku Tree

Fighting Septis prime with randoms. So instead of shooting him with the cannons they run around shooting regular enemies with it. And that is why we should never have match making for raids.
But people just want the option! What's wrong with giving people a choice?

Kyoufu

I used the cannon on a splicer dreg.

I later found out not to do that.

You know, I learned. Randoms would learn too.

#TeamMatchMaking

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
TTK is too low compared to all the other stuff I've used. I feel like I have to use a whole clip to kill someone.

Wish some of these weapons were still good. Moonglow looks so nice but using it in PVP is almost suicidal.

I think I need a new controller. It's going buckwild on me here and there.

GhaleonEB

I'm firing the Nightfall back up, if anyone wants to join.

Edit: okay, I give up; 20 minutes at the boss was enough for one evening. Couldn't find anyone this morning or evening - never seen Destiny this dead. :(

rezn0r

Do exotic primary engrams not decrypt at 400 if you're 399?

Do whatever you like of course but once I was 399 (due to armor) I saved all exotics except for those slots til I hit 400. I needed boots on two classes and got them the last night of IB, so thanks IB!

Top Bottom