• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

I enjoy Bungie fibbing their way through another BWU. Why do they keep denying SBMM like it's Area51? Everyone knows the Crucible was vastly different in Year 1.

Crucible Y1 was better because the playerbase was ridiculously huge. It is significantly smaller now. So you have a lower chance of getting matched with good connections.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We literally cut Aksis in half.

McD2C5o.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody ever lose something through the site transfer? I lost my spindle and telesto.

Just saw Zoba's post in OT. LOL.

WHAT IN THE WORLD DGAF

jaUQGgL.png

I have my Twitch account linked to my bungie.net account, but when I click on the Twitch button on my Bungie profile page, I get an error screen that says - "Either this user hasn't linked their Bungie.net account to a Twitch account, or the user doesn't even exist. If it's the latter, what are you doing try to watch a fake person play video games?"

Uh... what do?

FyreWulff

What is Destiny’s network tick rate?
Combat damage is sampled at 30Hz (30 times per second). We track and network how your shots land in every frame of gameplay you can see. You receive updates on systems like scoring or ammo spawn timers from an Activity Host at 10Hz (10 times per second).

Bungie responds to Reddit.

I DONT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE

GlamFM

Banned
Driz ran my account for the Y2 cat emblem. Trials was too sweaty by that point for me.

Legend.

Oh I would have given my account to Drizz without even thinking about it.

Legend indeed.

I see offers on eBay with only positive reviews from people offering to take your account to Mercury 3 times for 30€ and for some reason I´m thinking about it...

GlamFM

Banned
I wouldn't spend money on it glam. There are good guys on gaf who will get you there or run your account if you want.

It´s not about the money.

It´s the part where I give someone my account details that scares me.

That said I would give anyone from DGAF my details in a heartbeat.

It´s not about the money.

It´s the part where I give someone my account details that scares me.

That said I would give anyone from DGAF my details in a heartbeat.

Too freaked out hy this to do something like that.

Hey, you running reset next week? I'd like to get the challenge out of the way asap.

GlamFM

Banned
Too freaked out hy this to do something like that.

Hey, you running reset next week? I'd like to get the challenge out of the way asap.

As soon as my daughter sleeps, or right at reset if my client decides to finally approve this annoying track I´m working on right now.

ch4fx_

For anyone that's curious, Xur is selling;

- Eternal Warrior
- Knucklehead Radar
- The Impossible Machines
- SUROS Regime
- Shock Hazard (ornament)
- Born in Fire (ornament)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Excellent timing I was just going to be asking if you still did these. I've signed my friend (not on Gaf) and myself up. We've never been able to organize a group of friends to do this raid (or the last one actually). Looking forward to it!
Cool. I will be going back to rotating weekly through the Legacy raids eventually as well if you guys want to jump into a King's Fall someday.

One spot left for tomorrow now.

stay gold

Just seen the BWU with the MM spiel. Bungie are seriously deluded if they think their MM actually works like that. I don't even get why they would say this when it's so easy to test.

When I queue on my account I can expect

- to sit in orbit for 5-10 minutes
- the game to start without the right amount of players a good amount of times
- half the lobby to be yellow or red bar (due to players spanning multiple continents)
- everyone in the lobby to have a kd similar to mine

Make a new account?

- matched with a full lobby of players in under 20 seconds
- all green bar
- almost everyone will have a kd under 1.0

The top 10% or so of players are put into a shitty MM pool together, the remaining 90% get to enjoy a properly functioning game.

what rolls on your Aegis? I freaking loved my OG aegis of the kell.

It's not perfect by any means; Full Auto, Counterbalance & Reinforced Barrel. Honestly, I forget that Full Auto is a thing, so I never actually use it.

I have another Aegis that I think I might start using instead. It has High Caliber Rounds, Reinforced Barrel/Hammer Forged & Rangefinder. It's still a 330, but I should have some infusion fuel for it.

I need to start grinding for the Hand of Judgement again.

Lee

"Either this user hasn't linked their Bungie.net account to a Twitch account, or the user doesn't even exist. If it's the latter, what are you doing try to watch a fake person play video games?"

Uh... what do?

Shows that message when the stream is offline or not playing Destiny. You need to start an activity (patrol) before sitting in orbit, and it will timeout after a certain amount of time has passed. Won't show up on B.net until you start an activity.

Make a new account?

- matched with a full lobby of players in under 20 seconds
- all green bar
- almost everyone will have a kd under 1.0

The top 10% or so of players are put into a shitty MM pool together, the remaining 90% get to enjoy a properly functioning game.

You know I remember with halo 3, to reach level 50 with ease people would boost.
Make a new account loose a bunch of times and it was like you were put in this lower skilled environment.

Flawless is new level 50

Top Bottom