• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

ezekial45

Banned
I'm down for a regular Raid run. I just got my hunter to 280, and I need to get the raid quest done for him for the first time.

PSN: ezekial45

Just did a throwback raid night. Got aksis done super quick and someone mentioned never doing flawless. So we ran crota for the flawless, and then VoG for fun afterward. I really hope bungie bumps them up to 400 and lets us infuse the gear. Getting a black hammer brought a smile...until I realised it was useless at 190 or whatever.

I think the raid updates are really going to happen. It's going to be the send off for Destiny before 2.

Yep me too, possibly the April update, maybe earlier if they are really stuck.

What if they put VoG back in at max light or even 20 above max light (which would be closer to being forever 29 back in the day).

McArkus

Just did a throwback raid night. Got aksis done super quick and someone mentioned never doing flawless. So we ran crota for the flawless, and then VoG for fun afterward. I really hope bungie bumps them up to 400 and lets us infuse the gear. Getting a black hammer brought a smile...until I realised it was useless at 190 or whatever.

Yeah, thanks again to my protato brothers, finally I am a guardian lord, also got the clan raider trophy on that Wotm run. just need bungie to fix the iron lord artifacts to complete all the trophies.

Melchiah

Couple of questions...

I'm about to do the arc burn Nightfall strike tomorrow, and I was wondering when exactly should I switch to the higher gear if I use my lower level arc weapons? Before the gear drops, or before actually picking them up?

Is there any correlation with the equipped exotic gear and exotic drops? I've been using Hunter with Fr0st-EE5 and Titan with Dunemarchers for the past couple of weeks, and all I got were exotic boots. When I switched to Warlock with Starfire Protocol, I got an exotic chest armor from the first drop, that I had been looking for the Hunter for ages. It just seemed like an odd coincidence.

Raybunny

Still need the 3 CM fragments from Kings Fall.

I am whiling to start a group for those fragments. They can be received in normal. makes things more casual.

This week is Warpriest

CM for fragments KF:
1-Raybunzy
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

Ambitious

Still need the 3 CM fragments from Kings Fall.

I am whiling to start a group for those fragments. They can be received in normal. makes things more casual.

This week is Warpriest

CM for fragments KF:
1-Raybunzy
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

I have the fragments, but I'm still missing the emblems, the ship, and a bunch of armor pieces for the shaders. So I would rather run HM, if that's okay for you and whoever else joins.

Raybunny

I have the fragments, but I'm still missing the emblems, the ship, and a bunch of armor pieces for the shaders. So I would rather run HM, if that's okay for you and whoever else joins.

Sure HM seems fine for me.

Might take some time to fill the group but it will happen.

KF CM for fragments/Ship/Emblem KF HM:
1-Raybunzy
2-Ambitious
3-(Souldestroyer if I am not mistaken he sayd he wanted the Fragments also. will poke him on discord)
4-
5-
6-

Ambitious

1-Raybunzy
2-Ambitious
3-(Souldestroyer if I am not mistaken he sayd he wanted the Fragments also. will poke him on discord)
4-
5-
6-

Cool. When did you plan to start? I won't be at home until the evening, so that's about six hours from now. I'll try to get home earlier, but I can't guarantee it.

YomommaZ

1-Raybunzy
2-Ambitious
4-
5-
6-
I'm down for this. But I have completed KF Raid only once and that was on normal so I might be a little confused :)

So we would start around 18.00 CET if we get enough people by then?

PSN: Gigly

deafmedal

Looking for 2 for fresh HM WotM + CM!

1. me
2. SonComet
3. The Iron Yuppie
4. rasengan1337
5. ???
6. ???

Edit: join us chewydogg!

CREMSteve

Just got the Dead Orbit exotic mark quest. Equipped Revenant shader, Endling Cloak and Omen of the Exodus emblem.

For some reason, heroic strikes are not counting towards my completion. What am I doing wrong?

Top Bottom