• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Deku Tree

Just got the Dead Orbit exotic mark quest. Equipped Revenant shader, Endling Cloak and Omen of the Exodus emblem.

For some reason, heroic strikes are not counting towards my completion. What am I doing wrong?

Class items are bugged, I think only the spektar ones will count.

Nope, Spektar class item didn't work either. >.<

Either a y3 spektar class item or a faction class item that has vanguard rep booster usually works. I did a few class item quests with vanguard rep booster class items.

IDK why a spektar class item didn't work for you. Not year 3?

There is a very detailed Reddit thread about which class items work and don't work.

CLBridges

Been mainly playing this game as a Warlock since Alpha. And, after all this time I still love the class, even more so now. I have a Hunter and Titan but for some reason just don't really feel'em that much but won't delete. I guess what I'm saying is Warlock for life bro lol. Hunters and Titans are just OK.

Random ass post brought to you by Ghostfacedon. :)

CxpaqfoUQAAJo3u
It wouldn't surprise me if we saw a slight LL bump with SRL. Or maybe a couple new exotics at least?

The progression system seems easy enough to keep adding on and it would dangle that carrot out a little further.

Either way I don't think they can get away with another MT-focused event like FoL. The community already seems pretty volatile at the moment.

Deku Tree

It wouldn't surprise me if we saw a slight LL bump with SRL. Or maybe a couple new exotics at least?

The progression system seems easy enough to keep adding on and it would dangle that carrot out a little further.

Either way I don't think they can get away with another MT-focused event like FoL. The community already seems pretty volatile at the moment.

Oh there are gonna be a lot of MTs and they will be more insidious than ever before.

Melchiah

Been mainly playing this game as a Warlock since Alpha. And, after all this time I still love the class, even more so now. I have a Hunter and Titan but for some reason just don't really feel'em that much but won't delete. I guess what I'm saying is Warlock for life bro lol. Hunters and Titans are just OK.

Random ass post brought to you by Ghostfacedon. :)

I played as Warlock on alpha, moved to Hunter on beta, back to Warlock with TTK, and from there back to Hunter with the April update. The Hunter's movement and jumping just feels better and more fluid. It's saved me in many occasions, where the slow gliding
and getting stuck to scenery have gotten me killed.

I also started playing as Titan before ROI, and while I don't like the class as much as Hunter, its gliding feels better than the Warlock's. It's even harder to go back to Warlock now, when I've gotten used to Fr0st-EE5 and Dunemarchers, coupled with Memory of Jolder. The class feels even more sluggier than before.

And I love the Nightstalker sub-class.

Twilight Garrison almost made me contemplate switching to Titan as my main. It's just really fun to use. I wish the other classes had something similar.
But Warlock for life I guess.

hadar

Twilight Garrison almost made me contemplate switching to Titan as my main. It's just really fun to use. I wish the other classes had something similar.
But Warlock for life I guess.

Twilight is hella fun, but I always seem to forget to use it.. shadestep on the other hand, damn thing is always on cooldown (miss having two on a row ;()

Oh there are gonna be a lot of MTs and they will be more insidious than ever before.
I'd be ok with new emotes and a book with unlockable cosmetics like ROI. The first SRL book was not worth $10, IMO. RNG loot boxes can fuck right off.

One can dream.

Chasing pointless LL is dumb.

*starts hoarding engrams*
Yeah. I have 25+ exotic engrams saved but if it's just a LL increase with no new gear or weapons I don't think I'd bother grinding to hit max LL... just get the emblems and shaders and be done with it. But given that they said they want to appeal to people who aren't interested in just racing, there could be more to it. We'll see I suppose.

Mindlog

SRL will let you earn all of the old gear at the new light levels.
SRL will have ~two dozen new cosmetic items.
They will be distributed via the crate system.
1 per character for achieving level 12.
or

Now at Eververse!

Nothing like cosmetic events that lock all the cosmetics behind MTs.

I like SRL though and don't care about my LL beyond 400. I have all of the old SRL stuff in my vault for no good reason and I've never used it.

GhaleonEB

I'm going to be romping around on random stuff, but I'd love to run the raid - any version, though I've only done NM twice - NF, or Challenge of the Elders (which I've never done), of anyone needs another.

GhaleonEB

We're planning to run a raid in 3 hours if you want in Gally. Keyword, planning. Depends on people being around.

Groovy, I'll either be on or get back on by then. Thanks for the heads up.

(I had minor surgery yesterday and am loafing about recovering.)

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Two spots open for full HM WoTM run, Challenge Mode included, on PS4.

1. HaRyu (psn: Harlan_Ryudo
2. deafmedal
3. zombiemortar
4. McArkus

We'll start as soon as the spots are filled.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
I'll go

Thaghost1978

I can go.

PSN: Appletz

Suure, join up with me as soon as you're on. We might wait a little bit though, looks like one of us has to eat.

Two spots open for full HM WoTM run, Challenge Mode included, on PS4.

1. HaRyu (psn: Harlan_Ryudo
2. deafmedal
3. zombiemortar
4. McArkus
5. Thaghost1978
6. Appletz

We'll start as soon as the spots are filled.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Not as much as queennsbreaker.

I'm dying laughing at Arya sliding around. He's stuck in one animation on my screen.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good run guys.

Gally gets his first CM and Hard mode complete.

Thanks for helping out and directing things Silver.

Get better Gally.

Hedgey

I still need a Flawless Raider trophy for the plat, anyone wanna help me out? =D
Throw a message at Hedgeyy on PSN if you are.

Top Bottom