• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Twilight Garrison is the best and only exotic for titans

3o6Ztk5KpGNjLMgwaQ.gif

I want to use it but 1) I keep forgetting to use tge damn perk and 2) it looks ugly as fuck.

stn

Was grinding to get to 280 light with my first character, got to 247 and called it a night. Then decided to quickly create a new Warlock due to the level 40 boost offered by Iron. Immediately got boosted to 280.

Is it worth starting Iron with the new character or grinding further with my first one? Titan Defender suits my style more but I really dig the Warlock class.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Was grinding to get to 280 light with my first character, got to 247 and called it a night. Then decided to quickly create a new Warlock due to the level 40 boost offered by Iron. Immediately got boosted to 280.

Is it worth starting Iron with the new character or grinding further with my first one? Titan Defender suits my style more but I really dig the Warlock class.

If you plan on dying a lot, warlock, if you want to kick ass, Titan, and if you want to hide behind cover and tickle people, hunter.

That was without question the worst thing I've ever had to do in Destiny.

Grinding for super rare materials from planetary mats for exotic sword x3.

Running planetary mat loops just to upgrade weapons and armour.

The xur upgrade of exotics for the dark below.

Managing vault space with original limit.

All of these things are far worse than that.

GlamFM

Banned
Looking for a full HM Raid incl. CM in roughly 30 mins from now.

-Glam
-Friend of Glam
-Silver
-arya41
-
-

EDIT: Holy shit! This thread is not moving AT ALL! ON A RESET DAY!

TsuWave

delete both characters. create a hunter. thank me later.

Number45

Grinding for super rare materials from planetary mats for exotic sword x3.

Running planetary mat loops just to upgrade weapons and armour.

The xur upgrade of exotics for the dark below.

Managing vault space with original limit.

All of these things are far worse than that.
Not even close for me, and my first exotic sword was dark drinker. On my titan.

Top Bottom