• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

BLCKATK

Somehow I remember them saying in a "This Week at Bungie" that IB Rift wouldn't be happening anymore?

Guess they are trying to spice it up. I wonder if it will prove to do the exact opposite.

Melchiah

Played a bit after a while, and to my surprise I got exotic engrams from two Taken invasions in a row. Two of them from the second encounter. Neither of those has ever happened before for me.

Rift IB is baffling decision 1,000,001 from Bungie. At this point it looks like they just do stuff to actively push people away from the game/ignore requests/lie about SBMM so they can just get on with D2 and forget about what they have

I know we've predicted the death of the game several times over the years but unless they pull a rabbit out of there arse and revert everything back to HoWs balancing with a ranked/social playlist the games done, even WYL is playing FFXV

Rift IB is baffling decision 1,000,001 from Bungie. At this point it looks like they just do stuff to actively push people away from the game/ignore requests/lie about SBMM so they can just get on with D2 and forget about what they have

I know we've predicted the death of the game several times over the years but unless they pull a rabbit out of there arse and revert everything back to HoWs balancing with a ranked/social playlist the games done, even WYL is playing FFXV
At this point Mantis' role at Bungie is to do nothing but troll the user base.

SHrHF1H.jpg

They also decided to start the MLG tournies tomorrow when FarCoG/Planet Destiny have one thats been planned and promoted for months. They've also denied Goth and Co from having a charity tourney at Guardian Con

Deku Tree

They also decided to start the MLG tournies tomorrow when FarCoG/Planet Destiny have one thats been planned and promoted for months. They've also denied Goth and Co from having a charity tourney at Guardian Con

That's timed with PSX. Can't tell Sony to change the PSX date based upon what FarCoG is doing.

Just cleared my friends list and went back to 100 friends. If I deleted you, its because I dont remember you because we probably havent played together for a long time. Lol

Hedera

Oh my! We're talking to ourselves now? I can do Vosik or a full run from 9PM GMT onwards. If we can find a full team that is.

GlamFM

Banned
Oh my! We're talking to ourselves now? I can do Vosik or a full run from 9PM GMT onwards. If we can find a full team that is.

Booyah!

I´ll keep an eye on this thread and will play FFXV meanwhile.

I have a wedding to attend, but first I must feed a cat and fight a dragon.... or something... with my BOYBAND!

It's Dead Glam

It lived a good life

It is in a better place now

I can't believe I was this bored.

<3

Ruze789

Wow, an hour and a half since Trials map came out and it hasn't even been mentioned...

Widows Court.

I haven't played any Trials at all, I just started playing Elimination this week for the Mountaintop quest, but I'd really like to give Trials a try this weekend.

Any Xbone players looking for some super casual Trials for book and bounty completions? Very mediocre PvP'er here but I've been playing a lot of Crucible lately hoping to get better.

Lee

Any Xbone players looking for some super casual Trials for book and bounty completions? Very mediocre PvP'er here but I've been playing a lot of Crucible lately hoping to get better.

I'm down. I won't be on until Monday night, 8:30 mountain (10:30 eastern) or so. If that works for you and you haven't got it done already feel free to add me. Gamertag is Lee.

Ruze789

I'm down. I won't be on until Monday night, 8:30 mountain (10:30 eastern) or so. If that works for you and you haven't got it done already feel free to add me. Gamertag is Lee.

I'll have to see later in the weekend if that'll work, I'm usually on between 11:00pm-1:00am eastern on the weekends and 8:00- 10:00pm on weeknights.

It depends on how far from home I have to work the next morning, how early I need to wake up. I'd like to make it happen if I can.

Think theres any chance that the "solution" for vault space will come with the SRL update?

It'll probably be the mic drop moment, everyone will go wild then realise you don't actually need vault space as 99% of your gear is crap, anything that is good isn't infusible to yr3 lvls and SBMM will still be in

It'll probably be the mic drop moment, everyone will go wild then realise you don't actually need vault space as 99% of your gear is crap, anything that is good isn't infusible to yr3 lvls and SBMM will still be in

Its interesting that in Year three, just like year 2 and year one I use the same three weapons all the time. lol.

FyreWulff

Think theres any chance that the "solution" for vault space will come with the SRL update?

I always thought this was the kioskization of all the events. No need to expand vault space if you can just pull duplicates out.

My guess is eventually the way they'll do it for raids (to a point) is you'll have a raid book and that's how you'll pull your drops out like you do for Rise of Iron stuff, so they don't have to awkwardly put a kiosk in the front door of the Vault of Glass :lol

Dalek

Shard It or Keep It?

But Not Forgotten

Braced Frame/Hammer Forged
Armor Piercing Rounds/Single Point LSug
Firefly/Life Support

ZOONAMI

So has the collection release gotten people back into this? I got the collection go free and thus the newest dlc (have 2 level 30 characters and have done all raids except newest).

Trying to decide if I should sell this new on Amazon or redeem the dlc.

Number45

Two entire 5v4 matches in clash tonight. Both pretty much went the distance... how is this even possible?

So I spent some time this evening trying to improve as a sniper in PvP. I don't have a decent roll of a sniper (vendor Event Horizon is probably the best I have) so I've been thinking of messing with NLB for a while - question is, what should I pair it with? I see a lot of people using sidearms, but I'm not sure what perks I should be looking for.

Ruze789

Two entire 5v4 matches in clash tonight. Both pretty much went the distance... how is this even possible?

So I spent some time this evening trying to improve as a sniper in PvP. I don't have a decent roll of a sniper (vendor Event Horizon is probably the best I have) so I've been thinking of messing with NLB for a while - question is, what should I pair it with? I see a lot of people using sidearms, but I'm not sure what perks I should be looking for.

I've seen a lot of people recommend the FWC's vendor The Wormwood, it's got High Caliber Rounds/ Quickdraw; Hand Loaded/ Zen Moment; Hidden Hand. I have a lot of sidearms but haven't messed with them yet but I think the most useful perks are Quickdraw (to quickly switch to it for following up a sniper body shot), Hand Loaded (or other range perks), and Hidden Hand (increasing Aim Assist). But stability increasing perks can also be useful, sometimes in place of range increases.

Hey so question: I admittedly dont PVP a lot but is the Jade Rabbit to one shot you normally? I ask as in my last match I entered into a hallway full health and then got domed by the guy with the Jade Rabbit down the hall. That doesnt seem right to me so I am wondering if something was up with the connection in the match.

Top Bottom