• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

FiraB

Banned
Hey so question: I admittedly dont PVP a lot but is the Jade Rabbit to one shot you normally? I ask as in my last match I entered into a hallway full health and then got domed by the guy with the Jade Rabbit down the hall. That doesnt seem right to me so I am wondering if something was up with the connection in the match.
IF he had a perfectly amped Jade Rabbit then yes, Fate of All Fools when used correctly is lethal.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My hunter is like cursed. Other two can get to Mercury but my hunter always gets so close and then we face super pros. Last team we faced had a 6.0, 5.0 and 2.0 K/D. First two are like ZL Chriss level. 2300+ Elo and top 200 in world.

stn

Is there a good warlock build I can make based around the voidfang vestments chest piece? I'm thinking to go voidwalker. Thanks!

CLBridges

Is there a good warlock build I can make based around the voidfang vestments chest piece? I'm thinking to go voidwalker. Thanks!

I always considered Voidfang more of a PvP piece. Spawning with grenade and axion bolt gaining an additional seeker and longer range. Majority of the time I use it as a void bro but occasionally as sun bro for fusion grenades on spawn.

I like to use axion bolts with bloom. Enemies explode with ability kills, a lot of times when you're in a 1v2 and kill one with the grenade, the explosion can cause enough damage for you to be able to quickly get a double kill. It's very useful when playing Control imo.

I'm sure people on DGAF with better knowledge of pvp and pve builds may chime in, I'm just rambling on at this point lol, it's late.

Number45

I've seen a lot of people recommend the FWC's vendor The Wormwood, it's got High Caliber Rounds/ Quickdraw; Hand Loaded/ Zen Moment; Hidden Hand. I have a lot of sidearms but haven't messed with them yet but I think the most useful perks are Quickdraw (to quickly switch to it for following up a sniper body shot), Hand Loaded (or other range perks), and Hidden Hand (increasing Aim Assist). But stability increasing perks can also be useful, sometimes in place of range increases.
Nice, thanks for the tips. I'll check to see what I have in my inventory and if not give that a go.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I don't think voidwalkers are all that great in PVE, the other two are much better. Void abilities just aren't as useful. But voidwalker is definitely my favorite in PVP.

dtggfgfg.gif

When you kill a self rez close quarters and you know he's gonna do it no scope is the answer

3o7TKqqQpTaHke9uE0.gif

Also no idea how i got this double kill but thank god i did.

l2JhFIpdE9gLbEA1y.gif

Deku Tree

PSX guess: Destiny and SRL will be in a short clip in the middle of an on stage montage video that includes a lot of other games too. Then Bungie will have an SRL booth where people can try it out.

Hedera

Voidwalker is awesome in PVE and also a really fun subclass to play as. You have grenades for days that can restore your health. Manacles + embrace the void it's a really nice combo.

I don't think voidwalkers are all that great in PVE, the other two are much better.

It is my most used subclass. Easy to have grenades for days and health regeneration makes staying alive very easy while aggressively clearing trash.

Nice, thanks for the tips. I'll check to see what I have in my inventory and if not give that a go.

Another recommendation for the vendor Wormwood.

Feeding frenzy/reactive reload are also a decent pairing for sixes if you are being aggressive. Outlaw is OK, but they aren't a particularly precise weapon.

Arrrammis

Strike scoring, more returning exotics, SRL, and more Everse stuff... OK. I was hoping they'd do something with the old raids, but we'll see I suppose.

The returning exotics is meh and been done before, besides everyone has a Gjallahorn or Raze Lighter so wont even touch Ice Breaker :d

The way strikes/NF's work now theres zero need for it

BLCKATK

Honestly Strike Scoring is pretty legit to me. I enjoy running PvE content, so if there is some nice bonus for high scores then I'll absolutely check Destiny out again. I'd much rather play another game for PvP at this point, I haven't had fun in the crucible since Rise of Iron launch. If I'm in there nowadays, it's to force myself to get loot.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Unfortunately I am stuck at an obligation I can't get out of for at least 2 or 3 more hours so I need to cancel today's newbie raid. I think I am going I be rescheduling to Monday afternoon if interested.

Top Bottom