• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

CREMSteve

No worries. We got a good group together and got up to Aksis phase 2! Its the only thing left I really need to do in the raid :/

The Distant Star is a damn good scout....I use it over Clever Dragon on maps with more range.
Now that we have the checkpoint, I'd be happy to help you finish it tonight. It was hella tough to get up this morning though, lol. If we have six that know how to do it, we should finish it pretty quickly.

Raven117

Now that we have the checkpoint, I'd be happy to help you finish it tonight. It was hella tough to get up this morning though, lol. If we have six that know how to do it, we should finish it pretty quickly.

Thanks! Let's see where everyone is a bit later. I don't know how much time I'll really have. I was a bit bummed we couldn't get the challenge last done last night as that was really my only night I could dedicate to it in full.

How a guy that was 399 and never ran the raid is a bit surprising, but oh well

Sorry I couldnt make the raid last night. Got stuck late at work, then train line from the city was cancelled for a few hours after a pedestrian was struck, then more work at home.

Selfish question: Any trains I can potentially latch onto in IB over the weekend? I want to hit rank 5 and get that scout rifle from the vendor (unless a somehow better one drops before then).

I'll be around tonight again to raid and finish off the CM. Good group last night, just tough getting CM done with a new raider, of course. Now that FFXV is in my back pocket it feels good getting back into Destiny, even during the slow periods. I don't expect SRL to save us but at least will breathe some new life in.

Sky Walker

Fuck Fakebringer, The Wounded FWC scout rifle with "Full Auto/Explosive Rounds+Outlaw+Fire Fly" is my new Fakebringer.

😑
tried to get The Wail with Fatebringer roll but the scout is the best thing I could get from FWC packages

BLCKATK

Thanks! Let's see where everyone is a bit later. I don't know how much time I'll really have. I was a bit bummed we couldn't get the challenge last done last night as that was really my only night I could dedicate to it in full.

How a guy that was 399 and never ran the raid is a bit surprising, but oh well

Hey, Azys_ here. If you need help I'd be happy to jump in, I'm quite experienced. I'm cooking dinner for the family now, I'll be available in about 2 hours or so. (8 PM EST)

I promise I won't be stuck in a Titanfall match like last night :p

Laffer

I will be playing a couple of hours. Is any GAF group playing right now? I'm tiiiiiired of LFG and would like to make some Destiny GAF friends.

PSN: SuperMauri-

Raven117

Hey, Azys_ here. If you need help I'd be happy to jump in, I'm quite experienced. I'm cooking dinner for the family now, I'll be available in about 2 hours or so. (8 PM EST)

I promise I won't be stuck in a Titanfall match like last night :p
Ha! Yeah man, we needed ya last night. I likely won't be on tonight (if I am it would be late... Like 10:30 pm central... And even then would only have like 30 min)

Hopefully we can run down a time before reset to get the band back together again.

Thanks for offering to help.

BLCKATK

I'll be on in 30 minutes or so.

Ha! Yeah man, we needed ya last night. I likely won't be on tonight (if I am it would be late... Like 10:30 pm central... And even then would only have like 30 min)

Hopefully we can run down a time before reset to get the band back together again.

Thanks for offering to help.

Okay man, I'm down to help pretty much any evening.

Hey guys. I stopped playing Destiny a month or two after Vault of Glass was released. I'm thinking about picking up The Collection and jumping back in. Would do you guys think there's anything I should know/do? Such as new mechanics and should I start fresh or bring my old Titan out of mothballs?

CREMSteve

Hey guys. I stopped playing Destiny a month or two after Vault of Glass was released. I'm thinking about picking up The Collection and jumping back in. Would do you guys think there's anything I should know/do? Such as new mechanics and should I start fresh or bring my old Titan out of mothballs?
The game is basically the same, but they've made a number of quality of life changes to reduce the grind. You should be fine to use your old Titan.

Let's get a list started then and see if we can get something going:

Aksis CM - Starting as soon as we have 6.

1. ThingontheFloor
2. Magik
3. PrivateWHudson
4. CREMSteve
5. BLCKATK (still avail?)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
See how much better it is with a full train. I just stand around and kill people while you run around pretending you are Shaq.

Melchiah

I'm just short of leg armor to reach 400. I was looking at the strike hoard list, and it seems like none of them offer leg armor. So, I guess I'll just have to hope for a random exotic engram drop?

ch4fx_

I'm just short of leg armor to reach 400. I was looking at the strike hoard list, and it seems like none of them offer leg armor. So, I guess I'll just have to hope for a random exotic engram drop?

Boots were the new "ghost/atrifact" for me as well. They can drop as post game rewards in Trials, so I'd give that a shot this weekend if you don't mind PvP.

Melchiah

Boots were the new "ghost/atrifact" for me as well. They can drop as post game rewards in Trials, so I'd give that a shot this weekend if you don't mind PvP.

I don't do PVP unfortunately, unless it's possible to get them from next week's SRL? Increased Skeleton Key drops might also help.

I don't do PVP unfortunately, unless it's possible to get them from next week's SRL? Increased Skeleton Key drops might also help.

Drops from SRL are a bit of an unknown I think.

Previously they dropped SRL "armour" BUT most of the gear had light switched off/0. It WAS dropping max-light enabled helmets though, because at the time the hard mode raid was really stingy about helmets so quite a few people were struggling to get max light helmets.

They've said the new gear is light-enabled but there's no need for them to drop max light gear...as you can get it all from the raid.

But maybe they will, just to try and get player count up.

*shrug*

I can't seem to get into Iron Banner this month. I'm having trouble playing more than a couple of matches. I'd usually have all of the bounties done already, but I've only finished one so far.

It just isn't grabbing me. I may be burnt out.

Top Bottom