• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

didn't they previously say that rift was retired for iron banner? it's solo queue nightmare, especially now that hitting rank 5 requires more wins than the old system.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well next week should be interesting at least. I always wanted a different element thunderlord. Now we need different element horns.

BLCKATK

Saints....both of you.

Lets get this going then.

(1) Raven117: PSN - Tex117
(2) silver.tongue: PSN?
(3) BLCKATK: PSN?
(4)
(5)
(6)

Silver, do you have the CP /or do we have to do a full run?

My PSN is Azys_. Just chillin playing other games right now. Shoot me invite when we are ready.

FyreWulff

CzEeuPbUcAEm9EF.jpg:large

rip playstation sparrow

The scout rifle is of the MIDA archetype so can be very good.

According to Byf the vendor roll is incredibly good and the perks can be flexed significantly for an excellent PvP roll AND/OR a PvE roll.

I think the only way the vendor one could be "beaten" is with a perfect balance perk....apparently.

Raven117

Fiancee got a hold of me after that. Sorry. I still wanna help you do the challenge tho.

No worries. We got a good group together and got up to Aksis phase 2! Its the only thing left I really need to do in the raid :/

The Distant Star is a damn good scout....I use it over Clever Dragon on maps with more range.

Top Bottom