• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bungie is playing tricks. At least one person is getting booted every game.

And I just got booted.

I'm done. Good games everyone.

Dalek

Iron Banner as a solo player is just fucking misery. 7 losses in a row. Always against a full team of 6. Just demoralizing.

Nothus

So that new armour set is the dawning set, right?
Do we know if there is some SRL themed gear too? Anyone seen any pictures or anything?

Can we earn that dawning set outside of Eververse?

Not too fussed about that dawning stuff but I wouldn't mind some more sexy Tron style getup.

Whilst the changes are nice, as usual they've let them go on far too long without acknowledging there is a problem (2 weeks ago SBMM was fine). Would it really be that difficult for them to properly engage with the community, if they did it wouldn't be as toxic as it is now and when they do not in the style of shakespearean England

On the subject of not communicating, why are they not mentioning anything about a balance patch, sbmm is only a small part of the problem. Outside of IB the game is dead it still takes 3/4 minutes to find a match, searching freelance 6v6 last night the game gave up after 10+ minutes and gave me this error message
CzN_xxYWIAAsHYn.jpg

The next search it matched me with jmpdoublex which was nice but he lives 6000 miles away from me and he had 2 of the worst red bars i've ever seen on his team, it was that bad the score jumped by 2000 points in one hit as they were that laggy and nothing was registering on them :D

Melchiah

damn right

there is a certain ridiculous to that armor that allows me to appreciate it

image.php

EDIT: Xur is selling Dunemarchers leg armour for Titan this weekend. I remember someone wanting those, so get them now. They're awesome with Memory of Jolder artifact. Apparently Xur can be found near the Speaker.

What would be the best resource for me trying to find a group to start the Outbreak Prime quest on the Xbox? Seems like a cool idea for a exotic weapon quest.

What would be the best resource for me trying to find a group to start the Outbreak Prime quest on the Xbox? Seems like a cool idea for a exotic weapon quest.

the100.io if you know when you can do the raid. Don't worry too much about what group of 100 you join, just make a public post explaining what you want to do.

It's a fun quest.

CREMSteve

I never use it, but marvel at it anytime someone else does. I frickin love how cool it looks watching those streaks of light bouncing all over the place. Might be the one of the cooler guns in the game.

Melchiah

I never use it, but marvel at it anytime someone else does. I frickin love how cool it looks watching those streaks of light bouncing all over the place. Might be the one of the cooler guns in the game.

Same for me. It's nice to look at, but I prefer to use scouts.

GlamFM

Banned
Dude you totally missed the party that day (you had to catch an early flight or something).

We did all 3 challenges in 5 attempts. It was sweet. Over 50% damage in 1 rotation too. Fun as hell.

Fuck. Had to go to berlin really early.

I´ll be back for the next reset though.

Dalek

I guess I'll continue my Three of Coins quest to get the Hard Light. I've been trying to get that gun since last year.

Zen Meteor is my white whale. I've never gotten that.

That and the Exotic you get for finishing the Imprecation quest-but I've given up hope on that

Melchiah

That and the Exotic you get for finishing the Imprecation quest-but I've given up hope on that

Now I kinda feel bad for having it, and never using it. There's always an exotic primary or heavy weapon, that I rather use.

In fact, there's a plenty of unused exotics in my vault, like the Jade Rabbit, Tlaloc, MIDA Multi-Tool, Bad Juju, Universal Remote, Hawkmoon, Telesto...

I use the jade rabbit with my titan. It's such a fun gun to use. Tlaloc on a sunsinger built is just ridicolous fun. Im considering to infuse one of the IB HC to either the Tlaloc or the jade rabbit (have one at 399 and another at 400 from the rank up packages).
Decisions...

Now I kinda feel bad for having it, and never using it. There's always an exotic primary or heavy weapon, that I rather use.

In fact, there's a plenty of unused exotics in my vault, like the Jade Rabbit, Tlaloc, MIDA Multi-Tool, Bad Juju, Universal Remote, Hawkmoon, Telesto...

I have the Zen Meteor, too, but I dismantled it after using it a couple of times. I do the same with most exotics.

I alway keep an upgraded Bad Juju for Challenge of the Elders, but it doesn't get much use beyond that. I was using the Jade Rabbit for the same reason, but I've since switched to the Lethe Noblesse, and more currently, The Wounded.

Lethe Noblesse is such a great scout.

Of all the non-raid, non-Y2 POE exotics, that is my last one. I feel for you. Rarely get 2nd exotic engrams and when I do they roll into something I already have.

I feel this is going to end up like Hawkmoon. Some random quest going into whatever Y4 is when it is available on Xbox and I get it to drop at Y3 values, like when I finally got the Hawkmoon going into TTK.

Yup. Hawkmoon ans gally were my white wales on year 1. Gally i got when xur sold it the 2nd time around, and hawkmoon i obtained on the special engram on the release day of TTK. Since then, i had 2 other hawkmoons drop for me on all kinds of exotic engrams and shaxx bounties. Compare that to 20 plus last word drops. Its crazy

GutZ31

I definitely still want to hop on this. Want to atleast get one ornament this week, but I'm not sure if I'm keen on LFGin it.

That's two. Who else wants to give it a go?

I can help you guys if you fill out the rest of the group. Shoot me a message on PSN if you need me.

Let me know if you guys need an extra. I would only be there to help, so if you find someone that needs it, prioritise them.

CREMSteve

I definitely still want to hop on this. Want to atleast get one ornament this week, but I'm not sure if I'm keen on LFGin it.

I can help you guys if you fill out the rest of the group. Shoot me a message on PSN if you need me.

Let me know if you guys need an extra. I would only be there to help, so if you find someone that needs it, prioritise them.
1. Me
2. Azys
3. Hawkian
4. Gutz
5. Pixelus

Top Bottom