• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

LiK

Thank you Ty and Grave for helping me with NF. Got a 362 Armamentarium. Last boss was easier than the mobs :p

Not sure I can raid atm. Was grinding for hours and didn't eat.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
374 Warlock & 372 Titan looking for fresh Raid
Monitors if possible for both

Nightfall for Titan (372) & Hunter (372) also

So send me a message if ya need me

CLBridges

Thanks for the NF run guys, got a ghost shell which I needed for my Titan. Seems this X-Pac has been pulling me back in like I was in the vanilla days, good times.

LiK

I love the DO Bitter Edge sniper that was dropped from faction package, good rolls and makes Septiks strike farm much faster. Liking it more than 1000 yard stare now.

XenoRaven

insert literally everything into this sentence

[Juggernaut Titans running Matador]

//ARCANUM

Sorry if I'm stupid, but is Rise of Iron not purchasable on its own on Xbox One? Do you have to buy the collection?

I'm game sharing with a friend and he bought all of destiny thus far except for rise of iron. I wanted to buy rise of iron but it just says "unavailable" on my Xbox and even when i look in the Xbox store online.

LiK

I'll try to be on for the 10AM raid but if you don't see me on, go ahead. I still need to raise my LL anyway.

molnizzle

Sorry if I'm stupid, but is Rise of Iron not purchasable on its own on Xbox One? Do you have to buy the collection?

I'm game sharing with a friend and he bought all of destiny thus far except for rise of iron. I wanted to buy rise of iron but it just says "unavailable" on my Xbox and even when i look in the Xbox store online.

Friend will have to do it on his console. Can't mix and match expansions like that when game sharing.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So, I always equip my highest LL with Cryptarch no matter what
Just in case I get lucky with a Engram's going from it's regular Rare or Legendary to an Exotic

So far it has happened to me 5 times already and thank fuck I do that

Just had a Rare turn into a 376 Obsidian Mind, my Helmet being 372 with my Warlock being 373 overall
Not bad getting free LL boost from a Rare

Try accessing it directly from destiny. Before ROI launched there was an icon in the director for the trailer. Clicking that gave an option to preorder, which took me to the page to do so. If that icon is still there, try that.

Alternatively, I think the same options are present in the ROI triumphs book in the "progress" tab on your character.

LiK

Full WoTM run with monitors, 10 am EST (PS4)

1. Weteha (Warlock)
2. grave
3. tick
4. molnizzle

Edit: LiK you talking about this one? Will keep you in mind.

Yea, if you see me on, I can be your 6th if you need one. I'm a Titan.

Anyone know why a lot of destiny twitch PVP streamers are now on xbox one? The biggest ones like goth, Triplewreck, and broman are still PS4 but I noticed today that a lot of the PVPers (trials) are all xbox one. I dunno if its just a dual system thing and some are streaming saturdays on xbox and other days on PS4, just thought it was very different from what I remember of destiny streaming a year ago where it was like 90% ps4.

molnizzle

Anyone know why a lot of destiny twitch PVP streamers are now on xbox one? The biggest ones like goth, Triplewreck, and broman are still PS4 but I noticed today that a lot of the PVPers (trials) are all xbox one. I dunno if its just a dual system thing and some are streaming saturdays on xbox and other days on PS4, just thought it was very different from what I remember of destiny streaming a year ago where it was like 90% ps4.

Elite controller.

If I could copy my characters over I probably would.

Furio53

You level up super fast these days. Once you'll get to endgame territory you'll find dozens of helpful guardians right here. Shoot me an invite on PSN. Just invite me when I'm online and you need help.

Cool, thanks! I've just been doing the new missions trying to hit 40.

Top Bottom