• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Blade, shotgun and last word is the thing to go for supremacy. All close range stuff. If all matches were like the last match it would be actually fun.

Strider

Still haven't done Forge yet...

I love the concept of both CoO and AF but I just never ever get anyone in these patrols areas when I attempt... Tried the slow walk thing again from Warrens a few times and still no luck.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Supremacy is actually fun now. Just needed that loadout. Been a while since I used the TLW but it totally changed how fun the most is for me.

What would you guys say is the minimum light you want to go into Trials with? If it's low enough, I might be able to get a card in on Monday.

360 at most. Most of the people we ran into were 370s and 80s
Welp, I'm screwed out of that lol. Only 346 right now. Don't think I'll go up 14+ points in less than 2 days. Oh, well, there's always next week.
yes, I know I said I was done with destiny PvP
but how many people ever believe that stuff :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
When you run into 350s and below. Don't even bother aiming for their heads at 380+. I was just sniping people's feet for the hell of it if i run into someone that low. No chance they survive.

Maybe you guys can help me here; how the hell do I purchase this game on XBox One? My son has the base and the expansions, and for the life of me I can't find a way to purchase this outside of buying the entire collection.

LiK

When you run into 350s and below. Don't even bother aiming for their heads at 380+. I was just sniping people's feet for the hell of it if i run into someone that low. No chance they survive.

Wow, Trials is that brutal now? Guess I'll get into 360 before I attempt it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No mercy with supremacy. LOL.

Yeah. Trials is brutal if you are not leveled. Most of the competent players are high light to begin with. You won't run into some top player at low light for example. Plus at this point skill level is higher than ever.

Lima

Holy shit classic rumble man. Mad competitive. 6 people that don't know each other and everyone waves when heavy gets announced. God damn.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ugh stuck around 370. Been doing strikes alll day to get Keys and havent gotten one. WHat am I doing wrong.

If you're a Mad Mam like me

I've been shuffling all 3 Guardians with everything

Almost everyday I've been hitting at least 2 Rank Packages on each Guardian

Do all Bounties
Vanguard, Shiro (ROI), Crucible
Don't forget the daily public event
Patrol Galore

I've been getting stuff stacked on almost every faction so far

My Warlock is 374
My Titan is 374
Hunter is 373

All getting one LL almost every other day

LiK

Why bother with Heroic Strikes. I used 3oC in Easy strike for a story quest and exotic chest engram dropped from final boss. Guess I'll keep all these exotic engrams until I get to 365 as recommended.

Top Bottom