• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
365 - 383 0 Ghosts seen. More than 20 rank ups I think. Can't say exactly how many though.

Edit: A quick look suggests more like over 40 rank ups total actually

I leveled up New Monarchy 3 times today and got two warlock bonds that did not raise my light level each time. Is this a known bug or just some super shitty rng?

void666

Banned
I leveled up New Monarchy 3 times today and got two warlock bonds that did not raise my light level each time. Is this a known bug or just some super shitty rng?

I had the same experience with dead orbit. Three butt towels.
It seems class items have a higher drop chance.

Ambitious

I doubt it, but would anyone be interested in a quick VoG or CE run? I need the former for the NTTE quest and the latter to get the Crux of Crota. So CE has to be on Hard Mode, but VoG can be either.

MechDX

Bond Brothers in the Siva strike playlist is impossible.

Can beat each on alone but together? lol hell no. This is the same burn, solar, that was in a near impossible nightfall a few months ago

Lyonaz

Can beat each on alone but together? lol hell no. This is the same burn, solar, that was in a near impossible nightfall a few months ago

Yeah Solar burn on the Bond Brothers is just fucked up. Your best bet is Nightstalker hunter during each reinforcements fase and clear them out fast.

Also two of you flawless trials boys should sherpa me to mercury please :p

Haha, this game is such emotional rollercoaster sometimes. I got a Skeleton Key and decided I want the Cloak of Taniks, so I load up The Shadow Thief. I spawn in on two guys already fighting Taniks with him at only a sliver of health remaining.

YOE2AFL.jpg
Kill Taniks, open the chest... No Cloak.

Instead I get a 357 Does Not Bow with Rangefinder, Fitted Stock and Surrounded.

Hzoltan69

I'd like to run a full WOTM with monitors about ten hours from now (2-3pm EST).
Just need it on my third, so let's make it quick and easy :)

1. Hzoltan969 (Warlock, 380)

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul

I died like 7 times cuz 2 dudes in my FT thought it be easy...then they got their act together and we beat the centurion brothers. its hard af however at least have a warlock with revive

Jinjo

There should be a quitting penalty in Destiny. The goddamn Rise of Iron book is making Supremacy a quitting fest as soon as you get behind. Even though that gamemode is most suited to great comebacks.

cilonen

Has anyone had any crashing issues since the RoI update?

I've had the game hard crash twice on me in hectic situations over the last two days.

WeTeHa

Has anyone had any crashing issues since the RoI update?

I've had the game hard crash twice on me in hectic situations over the last two days.

it crashed once on me. I equipped rocket launcher gear to carry more rockets and used a synth and then switched back to my sniper gear. when i switched out my boots it crashed.

JayHayabusa

jayforone Warlock 370 and can be 370+ by time of raid.

Ran it full yesterday on my hunter. Can you get a 390 Prime on a second character?

cilonen

it crashed once on me. I equipped rocket launcher gear to carry more rockets and used a synth and then switched back to my sniper gear. when i switched out my boots it crashed.

Whenever I use a handcannon with Firefly. Guess it's still not fixed. Hard crashes to the PS XMB.

Interesting, thanks! My hand cannon has firefly too so that's a common factor. I'll be wary when switching out gear too.

Born2Live

so who else is in the ludicrous Outbreak Prime before Gjallarhorn club

Me. Haven't got round to starting the quest yet. Part of me wants to experience the new weapons that ROI has to offer. That's why I've tried to refrain from using Hung Jury despite it still being awesome.

Ty

LiK

Made it to
second phase of final
boss in a blind raid with one Gaffer and his friends. It was pretty pleasant and easy to figure out for them. Not hard at all even at 359-360. Only two guys in our crew were over 370. Had to call it a night cuz one of them had to go to work and the other was too tired.

Easy raid, KF was a nightmare in comparison. Fun fun.

Shame we had to give up on the OP quest. That was the only thing they looked up.

Thats what i mean though, the hori makes it shoot fast but full auto on shotguns literally make their fire rate faster for some reason, it changes the stat.
Wish I saw this before I dismantled a full auto matador yesterday. Saw the full auto and figured it was useless on such a slow firing gun. How much faster are we talking?

Fistwell

They kinda leave you alone and/or are unable to hit you if you stick near to a wall in some position. Still have to take care of adds quick though. That's admitedly kind of cheesy however.

Any PS4 raid going in the next cple of hours? My 375 warlock hasnt raided yet. (PSN: ZonySUX)

robo

Looking to do the raid tonight around 19:00 UK time.

Not done it yet, 362 warlock, may get her higher before though.

If hawk is doing a noob run or wants to do a slow learning raid again I'm down for that as well.

1. Gulfwarvet

Monitors if poss but not fussed if not, as early days yet.

GlamFM

Banned
Last step of the thorn quest (I think)

Need a skeleton key - do they only drop in the heroic playlist or also in the normal one?

When I have it - can I open the chest in any version of the abomination heist strike?

Thanks.

Lima

Need a skeleton key - do they only drop in the heroic playlist or also in the normal one?

When I have it - can I open the chest in any version of the abomination heist strike?

Thanks.

You need a skeleton key for that? Fuck my life. I can never get any.

Jinjo

I also need 20 strikes for my book - the question is if they also drop keys?

Btw: destiny servers funky for anybody else?

Yes, they drop keys, and yes you can open the chest in any version of the Abomination Heist strike. Even the directory version. I just did the same thing for my Thorn.

WeTeHa

I also need 20 strikes for my book - the question is if they also drop keys?

Btw: destiny servers funky for anybody else?

I think they also drop in the normal playlist like the old strike exclusives used to. but the drop rate is super low, even more so than on heroic. If you actually want to farm for a key, run the nightfall a couple of times.

LiK

Thanks.

Most dropped for me in 320 SIVA strikes. Do it there.

Jinjo

Coolio, thank you.

Servers weird for you , too?

No problem. I'm not on Destiny atm so I wouldn't know. They were fine half an hour ago for me.

I think they also drop in the normal playlist like the old strike exclusives used to. but the drop rate is super low, even more so than on heroic. If you actually want to farm for a key, run the nightfall a couple of times.

The drop rate differences between normal and heroic strikes is completely neglible. I actually had more luck with the normal strike playlist. About 3 keys in 16 strikes, which is more than I would have gotten through heroic, and in less time too if I had run the same amount of heroic strikes.

JayHayabusa

2. jayforone (Warlock, 370)

Is it possible to get a 390 Prime on multiple toons? Already got it on my hunter.

Looking to do the raid tonight around 19:00 UK time.

Not done it yet, 362 warlock, may get her higher before though.

If hawk is doing a noob run or wants to do a slow learning raid again I'm down for that as well.

1. Gulfwarvet
2. Noisepurge

Monitors if poss but not fussed if not, as early days yet.

Lets do it :)

JJShadow

Morning DGaf! I'll be chilling around doing some heroic strikes for the next couple of hours, so if anyone wanna join or need a hand doing something else just throw me an invite

PSN is JJShadow77

Top Bottom