• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Toki767

Finally finished the raid and got the SIVA Engine.

Also got the raid helmet, shotgun, auto rifle, rocket launcher, and gloves as my loot.

GhaleonEB

Patrolling the new zone is...kind of awesome. Very densely packed with both enemies and for now at least, secrets. What do the SIVA clusters get you? I've found quite a few so far. First impression is I'm enjoying the patrol, and Archon's Forge, more than the Dreadnaught.

It's nice that they left the entire place unlocked; I ended up going back to the final fight and
found two SIVA clusters and a dead ghost on the bridge. Is there more down there?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Conspiracy theory is slow as dirt between shots. You have to be super quick with everything in supremacy. A split second could cost you. The gun isn't optimal for the play style required.

Ugh stuck around 370. Been doing strikes alll day to get Keys and havent gotten one. WHat am I doing wrong.

Three of Coins are your best friends. If you've been doing strikes all day you should be ranking up Vanguard and a Faction as well resulting in reward packages.

Pop 3oC, pop reputation booster, wear XP boosting class item...and you won't be stuck at any LL for long.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I may be too low a level but ill join up and just kick me if I am haha I'm sitting at 351

Could've carried if you were at least 360
Difficult to go all the way

Wanted to do monitors too, so yeah needed 5 other like minded players
No biggie, I'll play Paragon then do the Story missions on Hunter and get her fully caught up
Need to run her through AF and accumulate Bounties from Shiro tomorrow

z4chc3na

Could've carried if you were at least 360
Difficult to go all the way

Wanted to do monitors too, so yeah needed 5 other like minded players
No biggie, I'll play Paragon then do the Story missions on Hunter and get her fully caught up
Need to run her through AF and accumulate Bounties from Shiro tomorrow

Alright ill do my best to catch up/

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah look at that bs.

9RrbJXe.png

First time since using the net that there are that many red bars.

I am currently 377 and almost 378. All my gear is between 377-380 that is equipped except for my Ghost at 373.

Will that 373 Ghost keep me from getting drops higher than 379-380? Or are my drops based on my overall light level?

I've had people tell me your drops are held back by your lowest equipped item.

I am currently 377 and almost 378. All my gear is between 377-380 that is equipped except for my Ghost at 373.

Will that 373 Ghost keep me from getting drops higher than 379-380? Or are my drops based on my overall light level?

Overall LL is what your drops are based on.

Mindlog

I may be too low a level but ill join up and just kick me if I am haha I'm sitting at 351
Tempted to run it anyways up to the guaranteed exotic engram chest...
Rain has befuddled weekend plans.

I thought the climb from 365 -> 380+ would take forever, but my characters are now almost all 380+ primarly because of the last few days. My Hunter got some lucky drops in the raid and the OP helped me reach 381. Then I threw all my resources at it and in the process earned enough gear to level my other characters as well.

Did not know Queen's Wrath gear dropped at your LL. I had ~40 Etheric Light and that got me 3 380+ helmets and something else useful.

My artifact was ~8 LL below my overall light and I was still progressing. Naturally after I got a 382 artifact from the raid everything else shot up as well.

I can make anything full auto. Needs to have less time between shots but at the same time kill in one hit if close enough.

Thats what i mean though, the hori makes it shoot fast but full auto on shotguns literally make their fire rate faster for some reason, it changes the stat.

ch4fx_

Highlight of the day:

Two friends & I join up to run a trials card. They went to Mercury, I didn't.

DONT FORGET TO POP YOUR BOONS.

lt519

I've been using the 1000 Yard Stare so I was basically just wondering if this was better. Guess I'll start using this one though.

Could depend on the perks though. I think that drops with the same perks every time but you could get a 1KY with unflinching that might be better, etc.

Toki767

Could depend on the perks though. I think that drops with the same perks every time but you could get a 1KY with unflinching that might be better, etc.

Friend got one with Hidden Hand so it seems the perks aren't set for this one either.

Kalamari

Bungie added RNG to its netcode, they figure if players always get the best connections they will get bored with the game too quickly and stop playing.

oSoLucky

Laggy Juggernaut with Universal Remote. Laggy Shoulder Charger with shotgun as a primary and camping the Special until it respawns every time. There's been at least 3 of these every match for the last 4 days or so. Getting real old.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Supremacy. Where anybody could be a higher scorer without making a single kill and or dying a lot. Basically just go ham and get those crests.

Pop

Hauled in,

Doctrine of Passing
The Wing Word
Winged Sun Plate
Scarab's Vigil Mark

from my first trials passage. Not bad

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
For those with armor drops from flawless, do they have extra perks? Having quickdraw on the flawless weapons is definitely an advantage.

Top Bottom