• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Once you 365. You need exotic engrams, raid, and faction packages to get higher. The,artifact is a pain. You either need to rank up Eros which you have a 75% chance in her package post rank 5 and Skelton keys. Open vaus chest as he has only one drop which grants a higher chance at an artifact

The faction packages are Dead Orbit, New Monarchy, Vanguard and Crucible? I haven't got anything above 350 from the last two. My artifact is 367, I think.

Holy shit I can't believe I didn't know about redeeming engrams one at a time from the cryptarch until yesterday. Got almost 50 light levels in one day

Yeah, decrypt, check inventory, repeat.

You either need to rank up Eros which you have a 75% chance in her package post rank 5 and Skelton keys. Open vaus chest as he has only one drop which grants a higher chance at an artifact

I've seen this number thrown around, what is it based on? I ranked up three times and got 3 class items. A lot of other people did too.

I've seen this number thrown around, what is it based on? I ranked up three times and got 3 class items. A lot of other people did too.

It's because she has 1 class item as a possibility and 3 artifacts. I don't know that the percent is actually 75% (3/4) chance at an artifact though. I ranked her up twice and got 2 cloaks. I am not a lucky man though.

lt519

WotM fun run at noon EST, ps4.

Need to run an alt, no monitors. If you haven't done it before that's fine just be ready to learn and listen. Will make a call at Phase 2 if our team is ready for big boss man.

1. Rarbusto
2. HidingMyThunder?
3. Rarbusto friend?

? Are reserved but may open in a bit if I don't hear from my buddies

Still looking, no takers yet.

X-Frame

Matador feels so much mkre crispy to use compared to my PC+1 despite my PC+1 having Rangefinder.

I don't know what it is about it but I guess the higher Impact really makes a difference.

Matador feels so much mkre crispy to use compared to my PC+1 despite my PC+1 having Rangefinder.

I don't know what it is about it but I guess the higher Impact really makes a difference.
And it looks way better. Matador is the best looking shorty in the game.

It's a win/win!

As someone who has all three at 386 with weapon options, I shouldn't complain.
But for those who want some 385, the design sucks. 384 is the new forever 29.

It seems once you get into the 380s the drops are one LL below up to three over the current LL. This has especially been my experience since hitting 385. My drops are always in the 384-387 range but I still get a lot of 386-387.

It seems once you get into the 380s the drops are one LL below up to three over the current LL. This has especially been my experience since hitting 385. My drops are always in the 384-387 range but I still get a lot of 386-387.

I was trying to grind for 387...just because. But my momentum is being halted. I do have a few 387 pieces. I think I'll just stack heavy and save engrams for hard mode.

EL CUCO

Already got the Crucible Event Horizon. Anything thing else worth buying from the vendor? Already have a pretty good Eyeasluna with Rangefinder and PC+1 with max range and AB, so the Palindrome and Last Ditch are kinda on the backburner for now.

I have marks to burn

zewone

So after getting flawless, I can play on the same card to go for the emblem.

Does it matter if I lose after a flawless? Or can I just keep going for it regardless of losses?

Deku Tree

So after getting flawless, I can play on the same card to go for the emblem.

Does it matter if I lose after a flawless? Or can I just keep going for it regardless of losses?

Once you get three losses the card is completed and you need to get a new card.

Got to 7-0 before our first loss w/o mercy. Got the hunter legs and fusion rifle from 5 and 7.

I was using the artifact that takes your super away and gives you double nades ... so good as a voidwalker. So damn good.

vin-buc

Got to 7-0 before our first loss w/o mercy. Got the hunter legs and fusion rifle from 5 and 7.

I was using the artifact that takes your super away and gives you double nades ... so good as a voidwalker. So damn good.

I wanted to get that artifact but I was talked in to getting the memory of perun which allows you to see weak and Super'd enemies. It's such a waste. I found out it doesn't work thru walls - just in line of sight.

Sorry kept dying at Nightfall boss. Same damn part like 5 times lol. Thanks for help.

If I get one more fucking Warlock item from a skeleton key chest I'm going to throw my controller through the TV. And of course I get some stupid helmet that doesn't help at all for infusion either. I guess I should learn which strikes to avoid using them on.

I did get a sniper with lightweight, perfect balance, and firefly at least. I like all those things. Impact is low though.

Edit: And I got a 367 blue artifact? I didn't know those went past 365. But I don't want to give up my no sprint cooldown for it lol. Edit again: Infusion is your friend.

Sorry kept dying at Nightfall boss. Same damn part like 5 times lol. Thanks for help.

If I get one more fucking Warlock item from a skeleton key chest I'm going to throw my controller through the TV. I guess I should learn which strikes to avoid using them on.

Np man, I had my fair share of stupid deaths. Didn't see the giant hole in the ground that one time... lol

As someone who just got back into destiny after a year of hiatus, the archon forge has really helped me level back up. Just get soooo many engrams. Speaking of which, what do you guys mean by one engram at a time with the cryptarch? I know you need to have your highest level gear on to increase your chances of better gear, but thats it.

SgtCobra

So, any consensus on what's the "fastest" way to level up right now? (Pre 365)
So I opened a skeleton chest and literally got nothing... what the hell?
Please feel free to join the L club with me, 49 strikes, one skeleton key, no loot, yay.

I swear, RNG has been completely shit to me this expansion. Wether it's receiving old ass Y1 exotics, low light leveled gear, or just like in this case absolutely nothing. I envy the people who constantly get god rolled stuff out of nowhere.

As someone who just got back into destiny after a year of hiatus, the archon forge has really helped me level back up. Just get soooo many engrams. Speaking of which, what do you guys mean by one engram at a time with the cryptarch? I know you need to have your highest level gear on to increase your chances of better gear, but thats it.

Step 1: equip highest level gear when at the cryptarch
Step 2: begin decrypting blue engrams one at a time starting with your lowest LL gear first (so if all of your other gear is 355, but your boots are 350, do boots).
Step 3: after each individual engram go into your inventory and see if it's higher than what you have.
Step 4: if it is equip it before decrypting another engram
Step 5: repeat as necessary working from your lowest LL gear to your highest.

So, any consensus on what's the "fastest" way to level up right now? (Pre 365)

Please feel free to join the L club with me, 49 strikes, one skeleton key, no loot, yay.

I swear, RNG has been completely shit to me this expansion. Wether it's receiving old ass Y1 exotics, low light leveled gear, or just like in this case absolutely nothing. I envy the people who constantly get god rolled stuff out of nowhere.

Farming 320 sepiks from the director I think. Always have your highest light items equipped when decrypting the engrams.

Ramirez

I won a match last night because I suppressed a striker mid smash with tether, why in the world would you give up your super for one more grenade?

Step 1: equip highest level gear when at the cryptarch
Step 2: begin decrypting blue engrams one at a time starting with your lowest LL gear first (so if all of your other gear is 355, but your boots are 350, do boots).
Step 3: after each individual engram go into your inventory and see if it's higher than what you have.
Step 4: if it is equip it before decrypting another engram
Step 5: repeat as necessary working from your lowest LL gear to your highest.

Awesome, thanks. Still surprised that some year 1 guns are still as good in crucible. Was able to keep my Grim Citizen III from year 1 and my party crasher. Pretty much given up on getting any high impact low rof auto rifles that can challenge the meta now. Same goes for machine guns, never giving up on my BTRD though.

As a big fan of fusion rifles, I'm beyond happy with this from the 7 win tier. Beautiful.

shw3lkm.jpg

I won a match last night because I suppressed a striker mid smash with tether, why in the world would you give up your super for one more grenade?
Well I put the artifact on to test for one round and I ended up getting multiple kills with grenade spam around corners so I just kept using it. Had a lot of fun playing that way.

AEREC

Nice. I've got about 500 hours played and the blue to exotic has only happened for me once. Last week I think it was.

Never happened to me before RoI...but since RoI I've had like 3-4 blues turn into exotics. Always at the felwinter cryptarch too.

Sadly none of them have been a Hawkmoon.

Well I put the artifact on to test for one round and I ended up getting multiple kills with grenade spam around corners so I just kept using it. Had a lot of fun playing that way.

As a voidwalker with this artifact and the vestments chest piece it's awesome to use in pvp.

Axion bolt spam all day especially with tier 5 discipline.

Made it to
second phase of final
boss in a blind raid with one Gaffer and his friends. It was pretty pleasant and easy to figure out for them. Not hard at all even at 359-360. Only two guys in our crew were over 370. Had to call it a night cuz one of them had to go to work and the other was too tired.

Easy raid, KF was a nightmare in comparison. Fun fun.

Shame we had to give up on the OP quest. That was the only thing they looked up.

Thank you again for joining us last night, LiK! Sorry we didn't get through the whole thing. I was literally nodding off during the final encounters.

Top Bottom