• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Sliding doesn't always save you

3o6ZtblTGS9lGBTiYo.gif

This snipe cost me my life

l2SqfYyE8ZzoPn5pC.gif

Thankfully, my teammates won, sweaty match too. Small mistakes like that can easily make a loss.

Zakalwe

Banned
Our Warlock had to leave. ;_;

Any other Warlocks willing to help please?

3x Heroic Strikes and 3x Public Events. It won't take us long and we'd really appreciate the help!

Psn: astropoff

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
For the record, Frost-Eez + the no sprint cooldown + mida + any shotgun you'd take home to meet your parents is filthy as fuck

its almost unfair the number of ways you can attack corners

also, your boots lightup when you sprint

because hunters are the best

edit: do you know what people think when you slide / sprint 3 times in a row while rounding a corner tighter than they can walking? they don't think. they wait for respawn and type angry messages

Toddler

Can I get a warlock and a titan who's finished the OP quest to join me with the very last puzzle? It'll only take a minute.... PSN xTODDLERx

LiK

What's with the beetle errors. Doing Sepiks and it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting me to the same instance.

Laffer

Hello Destiny GAF...

I've been addicted to Destiny for a year, but still I feel like a newbie sometimes, specially with the new raid, since it is very hard to find people to play with (I'm an 34yo adult who can only play sometimes at nights and during the weekends). However, I would love you to have me next time someone is doing a run :)))

Also, I'm only missing four fragments from the taken king that I would love to get. Two of them are from the third raid and the other two are from court of oryx. Are people still playing those? I never find people there anymore! Should I forget about these?

Thank you, Destiny GAF. :)))))

Jabronium

Hmm. Got an Extremophile from a DO package. Seems like it could be an add clearing machine in PvE. Extended mag, crowd control, and glass half full. Have to see how that plays.

lt519

Hello Destiny GAF...

I've been addicted to Destiny for a year, but still I feel like a newbie sometimes, specially with the new raid, since it is very hard to find people to play with (I'm an 34yo adult who can only play sometimes at nights and during the weekends). However, I would love you to have me next time someone is doing a run :)))

Also, I'm only missing four fragments from the taken king that I would love to get. Two of them are from the third raid and the other two are from court of oryx. Are people still playing those? I never find people there anymore! Should I forget about these?

Thank you, Destiny GAF. :)))))

Welcome! Your best bet is to look for a raid whenever you are ready. It's difficult and messy to try and organize a raid with all of DGAF over PSN. Just post here when you want to play or respond to someone that is organizing one.

Also check out Hawkians newbie raid, I'm sure he's starting one up for WotM soon. Unfortunately Kings Fall will basically be forgotten now that the new raid is out. You won't have much luck finding that or Court of Oryx here.

Foxxsoxx

Looking to do nightfall, anyone wanna help out?

PSN is Zocano

If I can get my Warlocks light level up really quick, let me see if I have some leftover infusion fuel.

Eh he isn't close sorry forgot I haven't even started the ROI story with him.

E92 M3

Usually, not a fan of ARs, but this bad boy can kill 2 people in one clip and just map folks (range is sick).

Kinda in love.

cxlUcr3.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm starting to like sidearms more than even shotguns in supremacy. Faster and can kill in no time.

They need to fix all these small issues within the game instead of worrying about something so trivial like cheesing Omni.

Spot on train.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Jon watched my stream and I was missing every other point blank shots with TLW. It just isn't that gun too. It's like if you don't take a shot in a certain window it won't hit even though it looks like it did.

I have crow's eye with hot swap, fitted stock and quickdraw.

ll_J0N_ll

Jon watched my stream and I was missing every other point blank shots with TLW. It just isn't that gun too. It's like if you don't take a shot in a certain window it won't hit even though it looks like it did.

Yeah since the update before ROI dropped I've been finding that. Most noticeable with ARs.

Clunker

Quoting myself from earlier - still two spaces open, if any Xboxers want to celebrate Rosh Hashanah tomorrow with a blind raid newbie run of WotM! We have mostly 365+ people, it's only my sorry ass that's lower right now but open to 355+.

I'm off work on Monday and wanted to put together a blind newbie run on WotM at 10am Eastern. Open to anyone on Xbox who's 355LL or higher and either hasn't done the raid at all or is cool with running with a pack of newbies and letting us figure things out blind.

I just hit 360 and my hope is to 1) experience the first few encounters of the raid blind and at our own pace, and 2) maybe find some gear drops to help us push into the 365 range, all while 3) keeping us to a 3-4 hour limit and not feeling like we have to burn the whole day on a raid. I'm OK with not finishing the raid as I think we'll be too low on LL but that doesn't mean we can't start the raid!

I made a the100.io game here, if you want to join (https://www.the100.io/game/776904), or throw me a line here. Raid noobs unite!

EDIT: Now full on the100, but please add me for general Xbox shenanigans and if you're brand new to the raid - I'm also completely blind and would love to set up more newbie raids with you (GT is Holden Cawffle)

Top Bottom