• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

shem935

Banned
how are you guys getting to 370 without the raid (which recommends 370 to start)

365 makes the raid doable but challenging towards the end. Not many were above it going in the first day I think. Major grinding was needed to get above or major advance planning with faction packages and exotic engrams.

Sky Walker

black-kid-crying-gif.gif

XenoRaven

I gotta finish this raid, signup to defeat the final boss and obtain sweet loot and my respect as well.

Final final boss of WotM
1. Me
And here I was just thinking "man I kind of want to do the raid again even though I did it already".

Sign me up.

LiK

Is 360 Ilvl enough for the new raid? Just busted my ass almost all day reaching this 😭

Made it all the way as a 360 to final boss without any issues. Guys higher light than me were dying first. It's fine. Even when guys were red, my 360+ weapons were killing them.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
So, nightstalker hunter and love Feltwinter's artifact (lose super) but I was using the Claw exotics that already gave me an extra melee (i use smoke invisible grenades) and the proc on melee damage getting you a primary reload is very nice, but wondering what exotic I might want to swap in now if I'm using Felwinter.

also: ghost shells.. this sucks.

Dthomp

how are you guys getting to 370 without the raid (which recommends 370 to start)

Crucible matches can pay out Primary/Secondary/Heavy at or above your level, class item too.

Vanguard/Crucible/Faction rank ups for armor or weapons (whichever is less for you)

Archons Forge - Mainly just Class items, other items will drop up to 365

Exotic Engrams - Use 3 of coins during crucible/strikes

Strikes - More so getting skeleton keys and using them after the strike for the loot. Know the strike you want to do and go try for the item attached to it

Kalamari

I gotta finish this raid, signup to defeat the final boss and obtain sweet loot and my respect as well.

Final final boss of WotM
1. Me
2.RickRozay
3.Xeno

Okay, I think I can take two more 365+ people, but the rest should be 370+. I would really like to finish this tonight.

Kalamari

Final final boss of WotM
1. Me
2.akademik209
3.Xeno
4.Azolith

Okay, I think I can take two more 365+ people, but the rest should be 370+. I would really like to finish this tonight.

2 more spots

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Train over.

I'll be up for a mercury run if anyone is around. Have to get something to eat.

Supremacy is good in that you can die 999 times and still win if you play the objective. I like bum rushing the enemies and if I happen to trade, hopefully teammates are there to pick the crests.

Hedgey

rvUb3.jpg

FINALLY managed to get my cat emblem.
It ONLY took 109 matches =| (5 flawless cards)
I used Plan C all weekend and was completely destroying.

Frostburn

I'm 369 and up to phase 2 of the last boss ( we didn't attempt the last phase) and know mechanics and would love to finish up the raid

E92 M3

Bungie - PLEASE give us more vault space. The game has so much cool loot I don't want to dismantle.

If need be, I'll pay for more space.

Hedgey

Bungie - PLEASE give us more vault space. The game has so much cool loot I don't want to dismantle.

I agree with this.
EIther that, or give us a kiosk for limited gear like Trials/IB weapons/armor.

Mindlog

Good, you're in.
You have room and or are starting soon?
My Titan could use some boss loot. Only 384 though.

My consumables got blown out with artifacts and chroma and all kinds of other crap.
My armor vault is filled with
Full SRL racing sets.

Kalamari

You have room and or are starting soon?
My Titan could use some boss loot. Only 384 though.

My consumables got blown out with artifacts and chroma and all kinds of other crap.
My armor vault is filled with
Full SRL racing sets.

Sorry, we are full. But I will look for you if we have somebody drop out.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That moment you start getting your low light clan mates through the raid for their first time....

*banderas.gif*

1 shotted everything but Aksis. Only needed a practice run on phase 2, then thrashed his whole existence the next run.

For those stuck on Phase 2. Communicate. If you don't understand something, be verbal. You must speak up. You must be willing to take direction. You must be willing to shift direction. For those leading, be fucking patient. Seriously. Don't be condescending and don't get rude on your 10th run. Restructure and continue.

I love this raid. Every mechanic in it. It's fun and I seriously can't wait for challenge and hard mode. I'm on Live for anyone looking for another person to run with.

GT: Panama chief
Right there with you chief.

I had a blast with my semi-newbie run yesterday (again huge shout-out to Silvard for really making the fireteam thunderous), and just wished I had that extra bit of Light and loadout flexibility to really get them through the final fight. We were close but just couldn't pull it off, but it was enormously beneficial for me as what I was looking for, a test bed for the real newbie runs to come.

Kyne, if you and shady are out there and do want to try again tomorrow night, I'm grinding for you as we speak and am more than willing!

Shiv47

Had an old Shaxx weekly bounty that I finally finished and got a 370 celestial nighthawk. One last hurrah for the old bounties.

Top Bottom