• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Usually, not a fan of ARs, but this bad boy can kill 2 people in one clip and just map folks (range is sick).

Kinda in love.

cxlUcr3.png

I love ARs and I gotta get that. How'd you get it?

Deku Tree

Lol people are camping in the cave in archons forge for drops. Not even helping. At least when I solo one it doesn't fail the event when I die

Kalamari

Good job on the raid guys, considering we had 3 newcomers it went pretty smoothly. Final boss is a real doozy, it definitely takes practice and coordination.

That moment you start getting your low light clan mates through the raid for their first time....

*banderas.gif*

1 shotted everything but Aksis. Only needed a practice run on phase 2, then thrashed his whole existence the next run.

For those stuck on Phase 2. Communicate. If you don't understand something, be verbal. You must speak up. You must be willing to take direction. You must be willing to shift direction. For those leading, be fucking patient. Seriously. Don't be condescending and don't get rude on your 10th run. Restructure and continue.

I love this raid. Every mechanic in it. It's fun and I seriously can't wait for challenge and hard mode. I'm on Live for anyone looking for another person to run with.

GT: Panama chief

Bloodsent

So if I want to get some more 385 LL items from faction packages when I am already at 385, am I better off dropping my LL to 383? Seems like opening packages at 384 or 385 was giving me 384 LL items...

noomi

Nice to play trials again with my holy bros, I missed it. Still rusty, but I'll keep practicing to get better.

385 ghost and sniper hype!

lt519

Just got wrecked in Crucible, I'm so hot and cold in that mode, not sure what it is. I'll play a day around 1.2 then turn around and play a day around 0.7.

I was trying out the raid shotgun unleveled so that wasn't helping.

I think I've just burnt myself out for the time being. Need to take a break for the week give it a rest and try the raid again on the weekend.

MechDX

Lol people are camping in the cave in archons forge for drops. Not even helping. At least when I solo one it doesn't fail the event when I die

That's some straight up BS. I use the cave just to find people actually doing a forge run then jump in with them

Is this good?

But Not Forgotten sniper with Perfect Balance or Hammer Forged, Speed Reload or Lightweight, and Firefly or Triple Tap

Looks like a great PvE roll. Should melt bosses with Triple Tap. I have a very similar roll that has served me very well for the heroics this week.

Kalamari

I gotta finish this raid, signup to defeat the final boss and obtain sweet loot and my respect as well.

Final final boss of WotM
1. Me

Top Bottom