• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

excowboy

Hello all, posted the other day but I've just jumped back in on PS4 having ducked out on the 360 after yr1. Just looking for some friends to run strikes and maybe raids with? Please add me PSN ID: excowboy83 :)

Kalamari

Are you guys down to do the monitors?

I don't know the monitor locations that well and wouldn't be able to explain the 4th monitor portion, but we could try if you feel up to the challenge.

To be honest, I don't really feel like doing monitors this time, we have a couple new people I think, so I think monitors might take more time than I am willing to spend on the raid.

tick221

I don't know the monitor locations that well and wouldn't be able to explain the 4th monitor portion, but we could try if you feel up to the challenge.

To be honest, I don't really feel like doing monitors this time, we have a couple new people I think, so I think monitors might take more time than I am willing to spend on the raid.

I'm all for a quick run

Hoodbury

NF down with randoms.

Please could a Hunter and Warlock help me with 3x Heroic Strikes? :3

Always the way. I restarted my Hunter and Warlock so I can't even switch/help. ;_;

I can join on my Titan if you guys are willing to help me out after with either 3x Pub events or 3x heroic strikes?

(Need a Warlock and Hunter).

Wait, you can do NF with randoms? And you can do this quest with matchmaking if you get matched with the other two classes?

Zakalwe

Banned
Wait, you can do NF with randoms? And you can do this quest with matchmaking if you get matched with the other two classes?

You just need one of each on your team. I grabbed two from LFG for the NF as there are tonnes of people looking for that.

I might try my luck with strike matchmaking in a bit.

robo

Thanks for the fun run guys! Light got bumped by two points too.

just one for me boohoo

More herioc strikes and exoctic farming this week me thinks felt really low powered at the end. rest of ot i thought were managable, but struggling near the end to kill stuff quickly.

Next weekend will try again and see if can't get the last boss done.

Cheers All for the help.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Before I knew the ins-and-outs of infusion I had a 36 mag auto rifle that I really liked. I sharded it because "Look Legendary Marks, I remember from Year 1 those were really hard to come by." Now I wish i could remember which one it was, as I love the Zero Day Dilemma, but the 24 mag is kinda weak.

Dynasty8

All good.

I should be free in like 25-30 mins. If you can't find anyone in the meantime, I'll help out.

Man, this 343 warlock artifact is holding me back. If I buy legendary engram from decoder guy, will that be am artifact or simply a warlock band?

"Class Item Engram"

I know it's been asked, but what's the best way to get a ghost? I had luck with armor rank up packs before the patch, but now it's nothing but class items. At least 15 packs without a ghost. No raid ghost either, so I'm used up on that for the week.

LiK

I know it's been asked, but what's the best way to get a ghost? I had luck with armor rank up packs before the patch, but now it's nothing but class items. At least 15 packs without a ghost. No raid ghost either, so I'm used up on that for the week.

Skeleton key chests also, I think

stn

Planning to install Destiny tonight. What's the total size of vanilla plus all expansions? I have 65GB free on the XBone and am wondering if its enough.

Zakalwe

Banned
Need 1x friendly Warlock to help me and a Hunter out with the Exotic Quest.

We'll be running nightfall x1, heroic strikes x3, and public events x3.

Really appreciate it if one of you guys/gals could jump on and give us a hand.

PSN: astropoff

Right I'm not getting Shaxx's weekly bounties at all. Do I have to have access to Shaxxs true meaning of war bounties before ROI? If so what would I need to do to unlock them now?

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Need two for fresh raid run with monitors.

We want it to be quick so asking for guys who have done it before.

Psn: thenegativedude

Top Bottom