• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Guys, what should I spend my legendary marks on? I keep filling up and don't really want anything that's for sale.

I already have all the year 2 versions of exotics, already got the vendor palindrome and assembly, don't really care for anything else...etc.

halp

PVP hand cannon seems to be loved by many. Though I'm a Loop man myself. :)

Avari

Guys, what should I spend my legendary marks on? I keep filling up and don't really want anything that's for sale.

I already have all the year 2 versions of exotics, already got the vendor palindrome and assembly, don't really care for anything else...etc.

halp

When there's no armour or weapons I want I default to planetary mats.

Frostburn

Anyone up for a raid this evening? Wasn't going to bother to do the raid with my hunter but I brushed off the cobwebs yesterday and got him up to 370 or so. Might as well run the raid again.

I'd be down, can bring my Titan, he won't be 370 but close and I did the final boss on my Warlock with 3 of us below 370.

Nicodemic

halp

I bought the Event Horizon sniper rifle from the crucible quartermaster. Highest impact beside exotic snipers.

Re-posting for the new page:

So 2 friends and I are planning on getting a King's Fall raid together on Wedensday on PSN. We skipped out on Taken King so this will be our first time going through it and we are looking for 3 others who are in the same boat. We want to do a no spoilers run through with a group who has never played it before, so if you fall into that category and you're interested, PM me or message me on PSN (Leonidas2123).

We're in the 350-366 Light range so it shouldn't be too difficult as far as combat is concerned, (Recommended Light: 280), but apparently the difficulty lies in the mechanics and puzzle solving, so I'd expect it to take a few hours based on everyone else's advice.

Anybody willing to help a fellow guardian get into his first WoTM raid? I'm basically free all day!(warning: complete noob, haven't even watched videos of the Raid)

At 368 with my best gear though might drop to 365 depending on gear and weapons, would also like to see if I can start the exotic pulse rifle quest.....but shit that's probably the longest quest line I've see for a weapon

ch4fx_

How is it in PvE?

A small mag plus Spray and Play seems to be a great combo for DPS.

Spray & pray works VERY well for DPS phases. If you have the free marks, it definitely wouldn't be a waste.

The down side is getting used to the EH with spray & pray, then switching to another sniper.. The new one will seem SO slow in comparison.

Anybody willing to help a fellow guardian get into his first WoTM raid? I'm basically free all day!(warning: complete noob, haven't even watched videos of the Raid)

At 368 with my best gear though might drop to 365 depending on gear and weapons, would also like to see if I can start the exotic pulse rifle quest.....but shit that's probably the longest quest line I've see for a weapon
You're welcome to join our group. I don't know the encounters that well but the raid isn't that hard for the first 2/3.

We just need one more person...

vin-buc

Okay so I am signed onto Bungie site and looking at my character. It gives me an option to Lock or Transfer weapons. Is this self explanatory? Lock to this character or transfer to another one without the need of using the vaults?

Lock means you can't dismantle (I think). Yes - you transfer weapons/materials without having to go thru the vault. Companion app is very helpful for this as well.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
The Ballerhorn of Fusion Rifles.

Too bad it takes up an exotic slot or I will use it in the Raid or Nightfalls to create orbs.

But hard to justify picking it over the Gjallarhorn or other useful primary exotics. I actually want to use the Black Spindle for the final boss' damage phase but Gjallarhorn does so much damage i pretty much have to have it equipped for the entire raid.

Need one more to start a fresh raid:

1. darkistheway
2. diggymow
3. arya41
4. Shinogu126
5. goldenmegazx

Starting as soon as the group is full.

SkylineRKR

Telesto good now? Got it soon after TTK launched and I thought it was weak outside of Void burn. Slow TTK and only works well on small fry, but you're using an exotic slot. Haven't used it in a year though, lol.

Must say, got Dragon's Breath Y2 this week. Hated it in Y1, but love it now. The Who's next perk combined with surplus is solid. I remember the original having Tripod (I think?) but it seems to be hella strong now so its understandable, though Surplus instead of tripod will get you more ammo in the end and who's next negates the reload (you're going to kill anyway).

No Horseshoes is sort of shit, but it means no too early detonations and you just gotta set the floor on fire. Might be my fave launcher.

kidko

halp

It's no top-tier item of course, but I'd been craving a new auto to roll around with and been enjoying the one from Dead Orbit

Top Bottom