• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Who wants to spend some time doing the Outbreak Prime quests? I'm on the very first stage. Need a warlock and titan.

Drain You

I was complaining the other day about only having a 365 chest piece after hours of playing...turn on the game today and in my postmaster there's an exotic chest piece from who knows where. Decrypts into a 369 Crest of Alpha Lupi. Yes!

Play a strike and get an exotic drop. It's a chest. 369 Crest of Alpha Lupi.

Decrypt my blues and one turns into a what??...369 Crest Of Alpha Lupi.

Be careful what you wish for.

I'm sorry but this is absolutely hilarious. Its like Destiny in a nutshell.

On the last leg of the exotic pulse rifle quest, probably going to have to wait till reset to get it done. Nobody really wants to do the raid monday night.

Zakalwe

Banned
Anyone willing to help us kill the TV boss in the raid one time real quick? We're starting from the beginning, but it'll be very quick.

Really would appreciate it, been trying to find people to get this pulse quest done for ages. ;_;

MrDaravon

Hmmm, either Handcannons are just not for me or I need to give it more time, but I am currently getting totally wrecked in Crucible trying to use the vendor Palindrome. I've never really messed with HC's in general and I just can't hit shit :(

I'm thinking I should get in some GAF PVP time tonight, just to ready myself for Iron Banner tomorrow.

I have a feeling that, that auto rifle is going to be pretty good, too. I bet the vendor roll has a nice stability perk.

So; I'm LL 375, decided to do some Forge for giggles. There's people there yay! They're doing a perfected vandal, not too big of deal and we crush it. Yay! I get my pretty little drops class item and helmet(!!). Class item is 376, so an upgrade by 1 point. Helmet is 365...er. Yeah.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So; I'm LL 375, decided to do some Forge for giggles. There's people there yay! They're doing a perfected vandal, not too big of deal and we crush it. Yay! I get my pretty little drops class item and helmet(!!). Class item is 376, so an upgrade by 1 point. Helmet is 365...er. Yeah.

Mind if I join yours? Mine's so empty...

Drain You

There is anything I can get or do being a 353 only??? ;-;

I went into the raid at 354 the day it came out. By the time we got to the final dude I was considerably higher. If you get a good enough group together you could really do anything in the game.

Only class items go over 365 in forge, all rest caps at 365.

SgtCobra

Am I crazy for preferring the SPO-57 sight instead of the SLO-19 on the old vendor Hawksaw? The latter gives me more difficulties when wanting to make headshots.

Word to the wise. Do not decode exotics till your 365
I got lots of legendaries in my vault, when should I decode them? I'm light level 358 right now.

Hmmm, either Handcannons are just not for me or I need to give it more time, but I am currently getting totally wrecked in Crucible trying to use the vendor Palindrome. I've never really messed with HC's in general and I just can't hit shit :(
I actually had very high hopes for the Palindrome as it has been hyped to heaven and back in the YouTube Destiny community. After trying it out something feels off compared to my RB Eyasluna. Perhaps I should get used to its recoil pattern and pacing.

1. Me
2. FOX-AIV3E
3. Mrtaffy
4. Lostsupper
5. Rarbusto

So is this everyone who is available to do the last phase of Aksis right now?

If it is, we need one more.

I got lots of legendaries in my vault, when should I decode them? I'm light level 358 right now.

I actually had very high hopes for the Palindrome as it has been hyped to heaven and back in the YouTtube Destiny community. After trying it out something feels off compared to my RB Eyasluna. Perhaps I should get used to its recoil pattern and pacing.

Legendary engrams decode up to 365. So no reason waiting really. But just decode one at a time

Run sepiks 320 till your 365. Equip the blues as you go. The strike is easy enough. No point in wasting marks on infusion.

Your artifact may hold you back. You can get stuck at 363 364. That's when you want to decode those legendaries. And hope for an artifact. Alteritvly you can get an artifact through skeleton keys.

Open the chest in valus. He only has 1 item in his loot pool. Treads. Greater chance of dropping an artifact.

Top Bottom