• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Oh god.

3TD72go.gif

Full.

Re-posting for new page:

Does opening an Exotic Armor Engram on a certain class have a predisposition for the gear to be more likely associated to that class? My Warlock is my highest light level so it makes sense for him to open up any exotics I pick up, but I'd prefer it to be Titan Arms as opposed to Warlock. Not sure if I should wait for my Titan to get to at least 365 or just open it on my Warlock in hopes of a high roll on Titan gauntlets.

Edit: I just noticed that Trials of Osiris vendor is way different. You used to be able to like, purchase armor based on how far you go and see a preview of the armor available but I don't see any. Also there's now Trials of Osiris specific bounties?

First-timer looking to try to get in at least a little bit of the raid in for the before reset, any CP is fine.

365 Titan PSN: Helmster

I know it's not now, but if you want and are available. We have a spot left for a raid, on Saturday at 10 am EST. We will be completing it and doing the exotic quest.

Dynasty8

Trials ends tonight, right? I need to get that golden ticket bounty completed for the Rise of Iron book.

Anyone wanna help on PSN?

Trials ends tonight, right? I need to get that golden ticket bounty completed for the Rise of Iron book.

Anyone wanna help on PSN?

I might be down. It's been ages since I have played Trials though. Not since year 1. I noticed it's changed a bit so I'm kind of noob in terms of how to get Trials of Osiris gear and stuff. Is it all just random drops now? You used to be able to buy the gear directly from the vendor.

Edit:

Trakan said:
Trials has changed. You get a piece of random armor at 5 wins and a random weapon at 7 wins. There are bounties now, yes.

Thanks!

LiK

I know it's not now, but if you want and are available. We have a spot left for a raid, on Saturday at 10 am EST. We will be completing it and doing the exotic quest.

i can join if you guys have a spot. i did everything except beat the final boss so far. the group i'm with might try again tonight now that we know what to do.

Dynasty8

I might be down. It's been ages since I have played Trials though. Not since year 1. I noticed it's changed a bit so I'm kind of noob in terms of how to get Trials of Osiris gear and stuff. Is it all just random drops now? You used to be able to buy the gear directly from the vendor.

Edit:

Thanks!

No worries man. I'm completely new at it as well. Rather focus more on having fun and completing bounties...winning is just a bonus.

I'll be on in a little bit if we can get a third.

Should I save exotic engrams on my light climb? I am 354 and wondering if they decode at higher level at some point.

Shite. Sorry for double post. Got excited.

lt519

Nice Aksis kill guys. 1% one time took us a while to get back to the 5% round, silly deaths.

On the final kill we thought we had him 5% and when he warped to the middle 4 people stayed and tried to DPS and died from the SIVA. Had to recover with two people, do adds, and get captains lol, pulled it off.

Jblanks

Nice Aksis kill guys. 1% one time took us a while to get back to the 5% round, silly deaths.

On the final kill we thought we had him 5% and when he warped to the middle 4 people stayed and tried to DPS and died from the SIVA. Had to recover with two people, do adds, and get captains lol, pulled it off.

Was clutch by those 2; unfortunate death from me on the 1% wipe; Splattered ?! come on.

Ryuuga

Banned
It's clear that the current state of trials isn't for me. I honestly doubt I'll give it another shot because I personally feel people who have gone flawless should then only be matched with other flawless players during the current timeframe. I miss how boons used to work as well. Even if they decided that people were taking advantage of the double win, I still believe you should be able to determine when you use your mercy.

It's clear that the current state of trials isn't for me. I honestly doubt I'll give it another shot because I personally feel people who have gone flawless should then only be matched with other flawless players during the current timeframe. I miss how boons used to work as well. Even if they decided that people were taking advantage of the double win, I still believe you should be able to determine when you use your mercy.

I'm just doing it for the bounties and that's it.

All-in-all nabbed 7 exotic engrams today from 4 trials card runs lol. 3oC putting in work.

Best we did was 7-0 before taking two losses. Here's to next week!

Maddocks

would love to play Trials but not until i'm 370 at least. don't wanna be frustrated with it.

I have ran into people who are 340 playing, but I think they are only doing it to get them out of the way of the book.

But yeah, playing 366 vs 375+ is so annoying, cant win one on one battles :( makes me sad to go 6-0 and then bam 3 fails in a row.

Need one for trials. We have only went to mercury once but positive KDs and a netduma. We really want to go this season.
PSN: almightyderrick or gidy87.

Top Bottom