• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

MrDaravon

Yeah fuck this, I'm going 6-20 or along those lines every single match and going from 3-4k scores to sub 1k scores in Control trying to use the Palindrome. I think it's just not for me; I remember liking The Last Word okay waaaay back in the day, but I think the slow firing guns are just not for me (I usually use a MIDA). I'll stick with it until I finish this Bounty to see if it clicks at all (and my Titan's K/D is already the worst K/D I've ever had in any competitive shooter ever so whatever), but I'm kinda disappointed. Also seeing a lot more Grasps as the night goes on.

Unrelated but is anyone getting disconnected occasionally tonight? Getting kicked to orbit after every few matches with a variety of error codes.

I actually had very high hopes for the Palindrome as it has been hyped to heaven and back in the YouTube Destiny community. After trying it out something feels off compared to my RB Eyasluna. Perhaps I should get used to its recoil pattern and pacing.

Eh. There are only a small handful of people worth listening to in the Destiny YouTube community, most of the others just parrot what they hear from other videos or read on Reddit.

Clunker

Has there been any confirmation on what drops will be LL wise for Iron Banner? I'm assuming beyond 365, which will help. I'm torn between wanting to push up my Light through IB or diving back into the raid and pushing to get a ghost drop (I'm 361 now, with an anchor of a ghost at 353 weighing me down!).

My friend tells me to do Heroic Strikes at 351. Should I listen or keep doing Sepiks?
I'd say do it if only to break the monotony of grinding Sepiks.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone want to finish last boss or help out?

I already beat him, have all 4 monitors activated
But need 5 Guardians who know how to do this so I can get the Exotic Quest on my Titan if possible

Anyone around
I'm sitting in here

Nicodemic

Huge thanks to Gibbs, Pandora, Jafku, Tiger and GraverobberX for the awesome raid run! Super fun and exciting! Can't wait to try it again!

Got to 7 wins and then lost 2 in a row. Crap! lol.

Did get this though for my struggles....

Cmug6WY.jpg

ethomaz

Banned
I'm up for some trials.

;)

Well youre #2, still need 4 more

At last boss, second phase
All 4 monitors activated
Sitting in room hoping to get this Exotic Quest going on my Titan
I'm so jealous of you guys because my new work didn't give me "a lot of time" to play Destiny... I'm in the casual crow now ;-;

Forever 354.

Does opening an Exotic Armor Engram on a certain class have a predisposition for the gear to be more likely associated to that class? My Warlock is my highest light level so it makes sense for him to open up any exotics I pick up, but I'd prefer it to be Titan Arms as opposed to Warlock. Not sure if I should wait for my Titan to get to at least 365 or just open it on my Warlock in hopes of a high roll on Titan gauntlets.

Edit: I just noticed that Trials of Osiris vendor is way different. You used to be able to like, purchase armor based on how far you go and see a preview of the armor available but I don't see any. Also there's now Trials of Osiris specific bounties?

Zakalwe

Banned
Prime get!

I'm going to work on a way to compile a list of Guardians who have prime who can help with the engine solutions. I know I rushed to get it done, but it was still relatively horrible trying to find people able/willing to complete this part.

At least it's over for now. If anyone needs a Titan to help with the code inputs or first stage at any point, feel free to add me.

PSN: astropoff

Top Bottom