• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Nice Aksis kill guys. 1% one time took us a while to get back to the 5% round, silly deaths.

On the final kill we thought we had him 5% and when he warped to the middle 4 people stayed and tried to DPS and died from the SIVA. Had to recover with two people, do adds, and get captains lol, pulled it off.

And just like that I'm going to be paranoid about doing that ever again.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Anyone still running a raid tonight? I've got 3 365 chars but I wanna run it just once... still havent beaten Aksis (tho last time I tried I wasnt 365+ yet)

Clunker

If anyone wants some casual good-time PvP Iron Banner action on Xbox this week, hit me up (GT: Holden Cawffle) - I'm only 360 and so will lose some firefights but I'm looking for those sweet gear drops to push me into the 365+ sweet spot so I can finish off the raid.

I'll be on after 4pm EDT tomorrow!

Sh0k

What's other best weapon to buy from the tower vendors? I already got the Palindrome and I need to burn my marks.

Lima

So best 390 Legendary Primary ideas.
Leaning towards Palindrome.
Runner up: Raid Scout.

Any better ideas?

Imago Loop if you have a good roll or Eyesluna.

I put mine into Palindrome first though since I can easily infuse that to something else and get a new one since it is the vendor roll.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I was wondering why I wasnt getting super and for several matches I realized I had that artifact equipped.

Silvard

I'm running a VoG Raid (I have a couple of friends who are getting NTTE) and I need 3 more, would anyone like to come? It's okay if you don't know the raid, but it's better if you do. Come get an Epilogue for your Thorn bounty.

Sh0k

Are they set perks? Both of mines have been the same exact perks.

That can't be true since the Devil's Dawn perks are set and only the element changes.

You guys are right, perks are not the same, they are both solar and that's about it. You guys recommend buying the one from the vendor and infuse the Devil's Dawn into it, it's my higher special at 377 at the moment.

I'm running a VoG Raid (I have a couple of friends who are getting NTTE) and I need 3 more, would anyone like to come? It's okay if you don't know the raid, but it's better if you do. Come get an Epilogue for your Thorn bounty.

Eh, why not? I wanna try to get a Vex Mythoclast, plus test my Y3 Gjallarhorn on Atheon.

You still looking for people?

Oh, I can't get through the Gorgon Maze so >_>

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Jumped in trials today at 354 with hopes of grabbing last years helmet and chest piece for my Hunter.

Figured it might take awhile to get the wins but it's was still going to be worth it.

Three hours later we finish up.

I unfortunately got booted to orbit on a disconnect and that gave me a loss on our card so I missed out on the trip to Mercury that my two teammates got to go on. Haha.

Pretty awesome for expecting to get destroyed. Mercury was not in our plans at all.

Chest piece dropped from silver package, helmet dropped from gold.

Mission Successful!

Xion385

For the people that have complete the new raid, how difficult is it compared to the previous ones? Where would you rank this one in difficulty compared to the others?

Deku Tree

It's easier to get the Epilogue than the Thorn bounty.

NastyBook

Good games everyone. Sorry for being a scrub, I need to learn to play slow and steady. Well, I'll be up for IB tomorrow, rest well.
GGs, fella.
I've been doing strikes all day and feel stuck at 357. Any suggestions? Mainly needing a new ghost and artifact
Start grabbing your packages from the Tower. Vanguard packages should be netting you higher LL gear. Strikes should be getting you higher LL weapons to use/infuse. Rank up Eris for higher LL artifact chance.

Zocano

For the people that have complete the new raid, how difficult is it compared to the previous ones? Where would you rank this one in difficulty compared to the others?

More room for error but more team coordination and greater (roles : # of team members) ratio. edit: Than King's Fall.

https://www.twitch.tv/hedgey

Trials with VIN-BUC and molnizzle.
We're at 8-0 with our mercy still intact!

Good luck Vin, I hope my drill sessions worked out for you!

Jumped in trials today at 354 with hopes of grabbing last years helmet and chest piece for my Hunter.

Figured it might take awhile to get the wins but it's was still going to be worth it.

Three hours later we finish up.

I unfortunately got booted to orbit on a disconnect and that gave me a loss on our card so I missed out on the trip to Mercury that my two teammates got to go on. Haha.

Pretty awesome for expecting to get destroyed. Mercury was not in our plans at all.

Chest piece dropped from silver package, helmet dropped from gold.

Mission Successful!
That really sucked for you, I'm sorry you didn't get to come with us 😢

We totally clutched that 2v3 game though.

And that 9th win match was unbelieveable. I refused to believe they were going to just kill themselves each round. I thought for sure it was a trick lol

Top Bottom