• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

NastyBook

GGs, everybody, but that game mode left me WAY too salty. Think I'm gonna stay far away unless I need bounties or quests on it.

That really sucked for you, I'm sorry you didn't get to come with us 😢

We totally clutched that 2v3 game though.

And that 9th win match was unbelieveable. I refused to believe they were going to just kill themselves each round. I thought for sure it was a trick lol

I don't get the trials match making. How do you get suiciders on the ninth game? Obviously they are grinding the bounty and haven't won 8 games straight and then decided to grind.

Burritoad

Anybody have any raid spots open? I have CP for Aksis phase 2, but have only watched videos for it. I wouldnt mind starting from the beginning either.

PSN: Burritoad

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
That really sucked for you, I'm sorry you didn't get to come with us 😢

We totally clutched that 2v3 game though.

And that 9th win match was unbelieveable. I refused to believe they were going to just kill themselves each round. I thought for sure it was a trick lol

I was hella stressed in that 5th round. Was waiting for them to unleash the fury on us (we faced a team that suicided the entire match away for our 9th win)

But it was still totally worth it for me. Got the gear I wanted and more.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You have to really change your play style to play supremacy. At least I have to. It's a game by game basis. Some times shotguns work better, sidearms, etc. Some times I need the range so I have to equip a scout or pulse.
The point is to gather crests even if you have to die. Lots of times there are crests in aoe stuff, I just ruin in and get them and even if I die I score for the team. If I don't pick it up and live it does nothing for the team.
That being said the mode is very extreme. Either you blow the other team out or you get blown out. Rarely are there even matches.

molnizzle

Congrats on your Flawless no mercy victory against High Crimes 125x flawless sweats!

Ended up using the mercy the match before but still feels good. First flawless for me.

MERCURY!!!!!!!!'

Hedgeyy and Molnizzle (and Zocano) =P

1mQd33V.jpg

Quitting Destiny now. It's all downhill from here.

Hedgey

rx6Gl.jpg

Congrats to VIN-BUC and Molnizzle on their first flawless. These guys really put in work and we made a lot of great plays. Honestly, helping people get flawless is a ton of fun. I'd definitely be willing to help out next weekend.

I know Bungie is removing the tempered buff for Iron Banner but what about the catch up buff for your alts?

No word on that but apparently the alt buff is still in place. With no rank up packages, not sure there is even a need to play on alts.

rx6Gl.jpg

Congrats to VIN-BUC and Molnizzle on their first flawless. These guys really put in work and we made a lot of great plays. Honestly, helping people get flawless is a ton of fun. I'd definitely be willing to help out next weekend.

Congrats, well done!

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, if you've played with me (diggymow) over the last few days I just want to apologise. Clearly something is wrong with my connection and I didn't realise. On my end everything seemed okay but something about the upstream side is clearly causing serious problems. I'm trying to figure it out now. Hopefully it didn't cause any real problems or anything. Hopefully I can get it sorted out in time for a raid later.

molnizzle

rx6Gl.jpg

Nice of you to scrub out our KD's. ;-)

I don't get the trials match making. How do you get suiciders on the ninth game? Obviously they are grinding the bounty and haven't won 8 games straight and then decided to grind.
I don't know, but I'm happy it happened. We kept playing on that card and beat the next team which was legitimately playing, but still. Weird.

Phear

Someone wants to help me with trials today? Got the whole day, never played trials much as i couldnt find decent people. Never been to Mercury. Im at LL 358, but i'm quite good at PvP (i'm in the top 15 % in the Crucible).

Please? :)

Hedgey

Someone wants to help me with trials today? Got the whole day, never played trials much as i couldnt find decent people. Never been to Mercury. Im at LL 358, but i'm quite good at PvP (i'm in the top 15 % in the Crucible).

Please? :)

Try to get to 370 or so before playing Trials, you can get body shot by snipers at that level.

Xion385

First world Destiny problems. Trying to reach 365 to raid. All your equipment is 360+, but your artifact is still 355 :(

Why won't it drop for me. :(

eggydoo

Have not had luck with first week of trials. The group I play with typically can make it to 7-8 wins easily but for some reason we couldn't even get past 4. Not sure if it's me or the map. First time I did horrible in a long time.
I am starting to dig the vendor party favor though.

No word on that but apparently the alt buff is still in place. With no rank up packages, not sure there is even a need to play on alts.

Congrats, well done!

Oh no more rank up packages ? I missed this news. So I am assuming the rewards would be in the bounties we turn in and just drops whole playing IB.

molnizzle

First world Destiny problems. Trying to reach 365 to raid. All your equipment is 360+, but your artifact is still 355 :(

Why won't it drop for me. :(

Try using a Skeleton Key at the end of a heroic strike if you have one. Guaranteed artifact if that is your lowest slotted item.

Those KDs mean nooothing.
No way I could have done thtat with bad players.

daww. Thanks man.

It still must go higher. XD

eggydoo

I don't know, but I'm happy it happened. We kept playing on that card and beat the next team which was legitimately playing, but still. Weird.

It's happened to me once but opposite. We just won our first match 3-0 and the next group wrecked us. Then it said their passage was completed so somehow we got matched with an 8-0 group at 3-0.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Got to the zamboni yesterday. Ran 3 fresh starts with 3 different groups and each time stalled on the zamboni. Six hours of play and I got squat. I am so salty.

Foxxsoxx

Got to the zamboni yesterday. Ran 3 fresh starts with 3 different groups and each time stalled on the zamboni. Six hours of play and I got squat. I am so salty.

Really? Zamboni is probably the easiest (and most fun) part in my opinion. That sucks dude. The trick is using as many supers as you can in that part pickup run.

On an unrelated note, I just had a really cool idea for Gunslinger if they kept it in Destiny 2.

The option between...

___

Golden Gun being a hand cannon like it is now with combustion automatically.

A flaming sniper with 3 shots and extra crit damage

A flaming TLW-like hand cannon that just empties the entire chamber in front of you for a quick burst of close range DPS.

___

Those are the talent trees we deserve @_@

vin-buc

rx6Gl.jpg

Thank you!!! And I'm definitely okay with the unredacted version of my trials K/D. :0

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is going to be the first week in a long time where if you want to maximize your light ups you have to do raid x3, IB five x3 and if possible flawless x3.

EL CUCO

WOTM is such a fun Raid. Just have fun blowing stuff up and
throwing balls
. No annoying redundant mechanics or bugs to cause smooth runs to wipe.

Grabbed the quest for my 2nd 390 OP to feed my Eyasluna. 3rd one will be for the Raid AR. Love that thing.

Thanks for joining us, Ocean.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
This is going to be the first week in a long time where if you want to maximize your light ups you have to do raid x3, IB five x3 and if possible flawless x3.

Don't forget Nightfall
Get loot +1 to +4 your LL

So yeah

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Really? Zamboni is probably the easiest (and most fun) part in my opinion. That sucks dude. The trick is using as many supers as you can in that part pickup run.

We capped the night off by dying because dudes didnt know what part went where on the zamboni.

Ambitious

I'm running a VoG Raid (I have a couple of friends who are getting NTTE) and I need 3 more, would anyone like to come? It's okay if you don't know the raid, but it's better if you do. Come get an Epilogue for your Thorn bounty.

Do you still have room for one? I too need to run it for the NTTE quest. When do you want to start? I'm gonna be at work until about six hours from now.

LiK

Ah man, my blind raid group had bad luck. We finally had a great rhythm going to take down final boss but one of our guys was super sick. He had to bail or else we would've completed it. Guess no end raid rewards before reset. Maybe we'll just do the monitor thing again anyway. Looking forward to IB.

Top Bottom