• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I have to admit this

RAID GLOVES ARE GOD TIER!

Good fucking lord Baby Ruin Wings if Fallen are near

*Cries*

I'm doing Patrol on Moon, my fucking God, Heavy Bricks everywhere!

ll_J0N_ll

So I just got a Tresspasser exotic and had a few rounds of supremacy. This thing is like a mini pulse rifle. The AA at mid range is very strong. 3 bursts and them baddies are down.

It seems like a good sibstitute pulse in secondary. Anyone else tried it as a pulse rifle?

Toki767

Curious how Iron Banner drops are going to work.

Whether package/tier rewards are going to be a set light level or whether you'll still get +1-4 of your current light level.

Nothus

Curious how Iron Banner drops are going to work.

Whether package/tier rewards are going to be a set light level or whether you'll still get +1-4 of your current light level.

Yeah I was curious about this too. Perhaps end of match rewards will be capped at 365 but the rank 5 package won't be? Maybe rank 3 package could give a decent LL ghost/artifact as well.

Is there a new iron banner armour set this time around?

TsuWave

got my first year three 9-0 run. feels good. it was so intense too. i don't think anything in this game can give you the feeling trials does.

lost the first match and fought to 8 wins then in the last match won the first round and then on the second my controller battery died and we lost cause of that, i was so pissed with myself we ended up losing the next three rounds, somehow we clawed it back to 4-4, last round both teams played safe and waited for capture area, i got impatient and pushed to left of the map and caught one of their hunters hard scoping, took him out, and i guess they panicked because it was such a suicide move, they turned to me and my friend rushed with a clutch fist of panic and took the remaining two out because they were half way to capturing the zone, all i heard after that was "YEAHHHHHHHHH" lol, felt so good.

and i quite like the trials pulse rifle. really happy.

Silvard

Eh, why not? I wanna try to get a Vex Mythoclast, plus test my Y3 Gjallarhorn on Atheon.

You still looking for people?

Oh, I can't get through the Gorgon Maze so >_>

Do you still have room for one? I too need to run it for the NTTE quest. When do you want to start? I'm gonna be at work until about six hours from now.

My internet crapped out on me in the middle of the run so we didn't finish it :(. We will have to do it later in the week.

Nothus

What's the best way to get a high level artifact?

Mine is 350 while almost all my other gear is 365

Rank up with Eris (75% chance of one dropping I think)
Get lucky with a random engram decrypt
Get lucky with a strike chest (I've never had an artifact drop from one)

Toki767

What's the best way to get a high level artifact?

Mine is 350 while almost all my other gear is 365
Either level up Crota's Bane rep for Erie Morn or farm skeleton keys from the SIVA playlist/Nightfall and open the chest at the end of a strike.

The chest I think will practically all but guarantee an artifact drop if that is your lowest piece.

Jblanks

My Hunter build with Nightstalker/Annex/Arc Sword is god-tier. Orbs for days.

Yea this is the same thing I ran with Taken King; I'll be getting an Annex then.

Also any tips on getting a higher LL ghost or just RNG? At least with artifacts you could used a skeleton key if it was the lowest LL item.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
How the hell did a melee kill a sunbreaker in one hit.

Good games Slammin and Dan. Technically that was final boss. Didn't make it but there's always next time.

Bradach

Rank up with Eris (75% chance of one dropping I think)
Get lucky with a random engram decrypt
Get lucky with a strike chest (I've never had an artifact drop from one)

Either level up Crota's Bane rep for Erie Morn or farm skeleton keys from the SIVA playlist/Nightfall and open the chest at the end of a strike.

The chest I think will practically all but guarantee an artifact drop if that is your lowest piece.

Thanks, looks like me and Eris need to talk.

I have 3 skeleton keys that I was keeping until I was level 365 but I might use them now (i'm lvl 363) if Eris doesn't deliver.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone Reset Raiding or Doing Nightfalls?

I'm Available

376 Warlock & 376 Titan & 376 Hunter

_Legacy_

Thanks, looks like me and Eris need to talk.

I have 3 skeleton keys that I was keeping until I was level 365 but I might use them now (i'm lvl 363) if Eris doesn't deliver.

Definitely strike keys dude, especially if your artifact is the lowest armour level currently equipped. I've seen blue artifatcs drop at 384 light (obviously depending on you're LL).

Top Bottom