• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

GlamFM

Banned
My group did not fully show up this morning.

I´ll be looking for a full raid with monitors tonight around 7 Germany time.

Keep that in mind if you are looking for someone who is sort of OK at Destiny and has beaten the raid before.

Keep that in mind if you are looking for someone who is sort of OK at Destiny and has beaten the raid before.

Glam, when is 7 germany time in gmt?

Fistwell

Hi Seep!

Sry. If it's any consolation, I have no use for the drop I got either. (altho that exotic engram could be nice.) Thx for the runs.

Still looking for 1 NF (and/or reset raid). Hit me up if interested (PSN: ZonySUX).

Wanna go for a NF?

Sure. Just grabbing bounties.

Set a party. Silvertonguebr

I would like to do the raid later today aswell so sign me up.

GorillaJu

Legitimately asking: is it better to stay at 384 when picking up rewards? It seems like if I'm 386 I just get more 384 stuff while at 384 I get stuff at 387, 388

GlamFM

Banned
7pm UK time full Raid with monitors.

1. GlamFM
2. throwawayname
3. Seep
4. Talos_AI

Hope you guys know what you are doing, because although I have already beaten the raid I´m no sherpa material. ;)

milkham

Raid related question:

After I dunk on Aksis in the second phase of his fight, can i just hang out on him and use my sword? does he have any kind of proximity slam?

Silvard

Got the raid chest and gloves on my hunter...forgot to switch to my high light level gear beforehand. :sigh:

Are there any Titans and Warlocks here who can help me go through the last puzzle (either having already done it or that are on that step themselves) to get Infusion Prime?

Raid related question:

After I dunk on Aksis in the second phase of his fight, can i just hang out on him and use my sword? does he have any kind of proximity slam?

It's safe, he doesn't do anything.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Goddamn we smoked the Raid

Thanks to my awesome team for letting me join
Less than 90 minute run
No team wipes

All 1-Shotted everything

GODDAMN!

Also did Monitor Quest

So to bring bad news to everyone
You can only earn 1 Exotic Engram per toon

I tried to do it on my Titan for 2nd week, no exotic engram given
Only 2 people got the Engram's due to it being their first time

So yeah you can only earn 3 Exotic Engram's no more
Womp Womp

So do we know how Iron Banner is going to work now? Is it just going to be a flat grind now that tempered is gone?

Also, anyone that doesn't have RoI will not be able to participate because it's Supremacy right?

Sh0k

Question for the Memory artifacts, if I atune one artifact with my Titan, can I transfer that artifact to a different character? The idea is to pickup different Memory artifacts with all three characters and switch them between each character when needed.

GorillaJu

Question for the Memory artifacts, if I atune one artifact with my Titan, can I transfer that artifact to a different character? The idea is to pickup different Memory artifacts with all three characters and switch them between each character when needed.

Yep.

robo

Will be on around 19:0 UK time for nf runs and frolics.

If any around then let me know if you need help etc

Will need 3 runs, just for the hell of it 👍

Psn gulfwarvet

GlamFM

Banned
Reposting for new page:

7pm UK time full Raid with monitors.

1. GlamFM
2. throwawayname
3. Seep
4. Talos_AI

Hope you guys know what you are doing, because although I have already beaten the raid I´m no sherpa material. ;)

As long as you attune on a character once they can use any of the new artifacts. It's a pretty nice feature. Having one high level artifact is a pain already

Top Bottom