• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Matt Frost

I feel somewhat ashamed but I just spent a ton of real money to get the ornaments for the Iron Lords Titan armour, the one with the flaming wolves. Is amazing. I love it. Gonna wear that forever. Also got a ton of ornaments for the weapons, and the black Mida Multi-tool <3 <3 <3 is the best ever. Despite the investment, I am somewhat happy. Half shame. L..t....od please dont hate me.

I feel somewhat ashamed but I just spent a ton of real money to get the ornaments for the Iron Lords Titan armour, the one with the flaming wolves. Is amazing. I love it. Gonna wear that forever. Also got a ton of ornaments for the weapons, and the black Mida Multi-tool <3 <3 <3 is the best ever. Despite the investment, I am somewhat happy. Half shame. L..t....od please dont hate me.
No shame. The ornaments are amazing. If only I could get the Storm's Reproach for my trusty Invective....

Deku Tree

And now your stuck with iron lord armor with horrible perks for life.

Sh0k

As long as you attune on a character once they can use any of the new artifacts. It's a pretty nice feature. Having one high level artifact is a pain already

Tell me about it, my main chracater is 374 at the moment, yesterday after running Siva strikes I finally got a key, used it at the end of Sepiks strike, got the Warlock bond and didn't noticed that I also got a 375 blue artifact from the treasure and dismantled it together with all the blues I got :(

D_psipher

Raid related question:

After I dunk on Aksis in the second phase of his fight, can i just hang out on him and use my sword? does he have any kind of proximity slam?

He always blows me away. I have died a couple of times because the blow knocks me into one of the many pits in the area. I you can manage that would be awesome for sword users though.

Shito

Three horrible forge bounties from shiva this week? Really?
Which are they?
Honestly, I don't find them too bad, especially since they upped the offering drop rate: it's quite easy to find a good random Forge train. You just don't have to want to complete the bounties asap, just take them and play some Forge here and there during the week, they will get completed with ease...

Does Iron Banner start today?

I never really played crucible much before but i started getting into it since RoI released. It's nice just starting and having a TON of maps and learning the meta.

Am I going to get crushed with light level 370-375 characters? lol I can hold my own performance wise but gear wise not being in the 380s has me worried.

LiK

the worst Forge bounties are for specific enemies. Since it's random, gotta be griding the shit out that over and over. My Servitor one is still incomplete.

Does Iron Banner start today?

I never really played crucible much before but i started getting into it since RoI released. It's nice just starting and having a TON of maps and learning the meta.

Am I going to get crushed with light level 370-375 characters? lol I can hold my own performance wise but gear wise not being in the 380s has me worried.

i think you'll be fine. unless they changed it, IB is nothing like Trials when it comes to LL advantages, imo.

Shito

the worst Forge bounties are for specific enemies. Since it's random, gotta be griding the shit out that over and over. My Servitor one is still incomplete.
Yeah, maybe I was lucky with that one, didn't do a lot of Forge last week but I managed to complete the servitor one yesterday evening. I agree those are the worst offender though.

i think you'll be fine. unless they changed it, IB is nothing like Trials when it comes to LL advantages, imo.

I still have that stupid Servitor bounty here as well lol... i've ran a TON of forge and just never get the Servitor ones. :/

For trials... do they break people into light brackets or do something with averaging people's light etc.?

Do we know if IB will still be giving out decent LL artifacts?
It's one of the possible rewards from the bounties.

hojRwEh.jpg

My interpretation of the revamped rewards is that they are removing the rank 3 and 5 packages and are putting them all into post-game and the bounties. It's not confirmed though.

LiK

Yeah, maybe I was lucky with that one, didn't do a lot of Forge last week but I managed to complete the servitor one yesterday evening. I agree those are the worst offender though.

I still have that stupid Servitor bounty here as well lol... i've ran a TON of forge and just never get the Servitor ones. :/

The only Servitor one I get consistently is from Perfected Offerings and i failed them all so far even with like 7 randoms. The game keeps MMing me with 330-350s even tho I'm 360s now. Not enough DPS.

2real4tv

I know Iam lttp but RIP bladedancer I need to learn how to play with nightstalker.

I asked this earlier but has anyone scored a Ill Will handcannon yet? Any impressions?

V1ctIm

Neo Member
How the hell did a melee kill a sunbreaker in one hit.

Good games Slammin and Dan. Technically that was final boss. Didn't make it but there's always next time.
Hey! They helped me to my very first flawless in year 1! Amazing guys!

My interpretation of the revamped rewards is that they are removing the rank 3 and 5 packages and are putting them all into post-game and the bounties. It's not confirmed though.

Looks like most of my play time this week will be on IB...always got GREAT drops before on the post match screen. Stupid artifact and ghosts holding me back.

Hoodbury

Hi,

Looking for a Hunter and a Warlock for Be the Battery first step.
Nightfall
3 Public Events
3 Strikes/Crucible matches

Titan - Hoodbury
Hunter -
Warlock

PSN Hoodbury

Ambitious

My internet crapped out on me in the middle of the run so we didn't finish it :(. We will have to do it later in the week.

Oh, I see. Well, if you do need another guy whenever you plan to finish the run and you see me online, feel free to send me an invite.

stay gold

Hmm hopefully rng doesn't screw me then, shits holding me down.

I know Iam lttp but RIP bladedancer I need to learn how to play with nightstalker.

I asked this earlier but has anyone scored a Ill Will handcannon yet? Any impressions?

Got a god roll last week. There's just no reason to use it over a mid impact HC. I thought they said they were upping the range cap for this archetype? There's no reason for it to exist as it stands.

Ambitious

Hi,

Looking for a Hunter and a Warlock for Be the Battery first step.
Nightfall
3 Public Events
3 Strikes/Crucible matches

Titan - Hoodbury
Hunter -
Warlock

PSN Hoodbury

I've got a Hunter on the same quest step, but I'm still on my way home from work. How about 90min from now?

SpecX

What the fuck Bungie, i get dropoed into a rumble match already going and the first place guy has 1800 points. What's the point of this? At least I got a legendary rocket launcher out of it, but shit like this should never happen.

JJShadow

Just found in my Vault a Hopscotch Pilgrim with

Counterbalance
Perfect Balance / Hand-laid stock / Single Point Sling
Full auto

Really good roll or am I wrong?

Just found in my Vault a Hopscotch Pilgrim with

Counterbalance
Perfect Balance / Hand-laid stock / Single Point Sling
Full auto

Really good roll or am I wrong?

I've never even had a HsP. Do these even drop anymore? Where can i obtain one of these mythical guns? I'm getting slightly bored of my Hawksaw/Imago/MIDA routine.

E92 M3

I spent $40 and still no black mida.

Top Bottom