• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

LiK

So much for getting my first Aksis clear before reset last night; migraines suck! :/

my group had to quit early cuz someone in our group was super sick. he could hardly deal with it. so yea, no kill before reset last night for us either. if you need one this week, let me know. i got the strat down.

GlamFM

Banned
Reposting for new page:

7pm UK time full Raid with monitors.

1. GlamFM
2. throwawayname
3. Seep
4. Talos_AI

Hope you guys know what you are doing, because although I have already beaten the raid I´m no sherpa material. ;)

Hoodbury

Hi,

Looking for a Hunter and a Warlock for Be the Battery first step. Starting in around 45 minutes.

Nightfall
3 Public Events
3 Strikes/Crucible matches

Titan - Hoodbury
Hunter - Ambitious
Warlock -

PSN Hoodbury

Zakalwe

Banned
Reposting for new page:

7pm UK time full Raid with monitors.

1. GlamFM
2. throwawayname
3. Seep
4. Talos_AI
5. Zakalwe (astropoff)

Hope you guys know what you are doing, because although I have already beaten the raid I´m no sherpa material. ;)

Beaten it three times. Titan 371.

Zakalwe

Banned
I would feed it to my Zhalo. Such a great gun for the raid. Melts the mobs so quick even when I was under 365.

The Outbreak Prime is one of the best raid guns. Honestly, if you're got to raid a lot I'd keep it for that.

If you're not going to raid a lot and you don't enjoy it, then transfusing it is a good idea.

Crucible drop...they brought back some old weapons with RoI.

Ah ok... that explains why i'm seeing a bunch of them. I'll have to keep playing more PvP.

Anyone know does that crazy long Shax Crucible quest still exist? Is that the only way to get those weekly nightfall-tier bounties and such? I never ran those and cant seem to find them. Now that i'm getting into PvP i'd like to figure out how to get the most out of it.

LiK

The Outbreak Prime is one of the best raid guns. Honestly, if you're got to raid a lot I'd keep it for that.

If you're not going to raid a lot and you don't enjoy it, then transfusing it is a good idea.

True. Hoping to do the monitors again this week. I would like to get it.

Looking for a fresh WoTM run at 6:30PM EST on Xbox. I’ll be on my Titan for the final steps of the OP quest to kill 3 bosses if any other classes happen to need it after, but not required.

1. ThingontheFloor
2. DomsPlaying
3. bobbyrawlins

Completed the raid last night but found out that the original fireteam leader has to stay for monitors so swapping doesn't work:/

Gonna try again around 11 est, if anyone knows the mechanics and wants outbreak prime quest. PS4, need 4 peeps.

Are there any clans that I can join? My old clan pretty much disbanded and only play with 2 or three people. I haven't completed the raid yet and really want to try to do it within the next week or so. 366 Hunter on xboxlive. SN is my GT

JJShadow

Tried yesterday the raid auto rifle for the raid itself and is so fucking good due to that
firefly perk. Mobs couldn't even get into the Vosik second fight room, they were just exploding right at the spawning site

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Yesterday the other side of the Iron Temple (takes you back to area in first ROI story mission) was open but is now shut off again.

Sup with that?

In the Raid the extra loot chest can drop a token

Called Ilsyekan (sp?) Token

You throw it in the middle flame of the Iron Temple
It glows purple, jump in it and shoots you sky high to that fragment on the tower, also unlocking the door for people to venture out for shits n giggles

GlamFM

Banned
Tried yesterday the raid auto rifle for the raid itself and is so fucking good due to that
firefly perk. Mobs couldn't even get into the Vosik second fight room, they were just exploding right at the spawning site

Today will be my first time running the raid with it and I can´t wait to see how it does.

LOVE that thing.

Hoodbury

Looking for a Warlock for Be the Battery first step. Starting when ready.

Nightfall
3 Public Events
3 Strikes/Crucible matches

Titan - Hoodbury
Hunter - Ambitious
Warlock -

PSN Hoodbury

lt519

Then you run out of ammo because you've killed all your enemies so far away. But hey that's OK I'll just run over and get it [swarm of exploding shanks].

But yeah, got that bad boy last night and unlocked all the perks, it is literally a Suros Regime with Firefly and bonus Fallen damage.

Top Bottom