• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Ambitious

Looking for a Warlock for Be the Battery first step. Starting when ready.

Nightfall
3 Public Events
3 Strikes/Crucible matches

Titan - Hoodbury
Hunter - Ambitious
Warlock -

PSN Hoodbury

I'm booting the game right now - just need to grab my gear, bounties and some coffee.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So the Raid Fusion Rifle comes in all 3 Elemental Flavors...

Got the Arc, Solar, Void

Guessing Shorty and Rocket Launcher are the same way

Be nice to have one element each for a burn

So the Raid Fusion Rifle comes in all 3 Elemental Flavors...

Got the Arc, Solar, Void

Guessing Shorty and Rocket Launcher are the same way

Be nice to have one element each for a burn
Yep they all can drop in all three. Currently in the hunt for a void raid fusion rifle to complete my collection haha.

Dave_6

my group had to quit early cuz someone in our group was super sick. he could hardly deal with it. so yea, no kill before reset last night for us either. if you need one this week, let me know. i got the strat down.

It was really bad, wouldn't wish it on anyone. Think my group is wanting to try the quest this week so hopefully I'll get my first clear with that.

lt519

Moving all my gear from my Hunter to my Titan for infusion to get the extra NF, shaxx, raid and rep package drops was worth it. Climbed an extra 3-4 LLs. Moved it all back to my Hunter last night for Aksis and realized all that gear had my best perks, whoops.

LiK

It was really bad, wouldn't wish it on anyone. Think my group is wanting to try the quest this week so hopefully I'll get my first clear with that.

cool, i did the monitor puzzle too so i know that one. if you need an alt, let me know. i wanna get that quest started.

Does only person in the fireteam get one? Last night 1 person left after we cleared WOTM, but none of the other 5 people were able to activate it.
It's a random loot drop I think. I got one on all three characters last week, but not everyone in each run got one. You have to have the token to activate, but if someone else activates it, anyone in their Peak instance can go through if they open the doors.

GraveRobberX

I'm such a Goddamn Hoarder...

Since Public Events started dropping Legendary, I've been accumulating at such a Rapid Pace + Raid Chests lol
I do daily Triple public events for 45 Legendary Marks + 3 Engrams

Getting to the point I might just burn my stockpile once I reach capacity and hope for some to turn Exotics hopefully!

Weapons:
lobY4ee.jpg

Armor:
wfhHAwb.jpg

w6YeJp3.jpg

VkNeDGP.jpg

Materials:
lmh3cyX.jpg

mileS

I need some help because finding this type of info isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I just hit level 40 and I'm around light lvl 200 or 219. I need to hit 280 to start rise of iron and I have no idea what to be running to raise this reliably.

Since Public Events started dropping Legendary, I've been accumulating at such a Rapid Pace + Raid Chests lol

Getting to the point I might just burn my stockpile once I reach capacity and hope for some to turn Exotics hopefully!

Weapons:
lobY4ee.jpg

Armor:
wfhHAwb.jpg

w6YeJp3.jpg

VkNeDGP.jpg

Materials:
lmh3cyX.jpg
You're over 365, right? Yeah there's not much reason to keep all those. But, that's a good stockpile of legendary marks once they're all decrypted. And you'll be able to get pretty much all the gear you use even semi-regularly up to 365 that way. There's also the added bonus that some of those might decrypt to exotics.

I'd say time for a purge!

You're over 365, right? Yeah there's not much reason to keep all those. But, that's a good stockpile of legendary marks once they're all decrypted. And you'll be able to get pretty much all the gear you use even semi-regularly up to 365 that way. There's also the added bonus that some of those might decrypt to exotics.

Until they raise the light level to 400 and bump legendary decrypts (theorizing)

Are there any clans that I can join? My old clan pretty much disbanded and only play with 2 or three people. I haven't completed the raid yet and really want to try to do it within the next week or so. 366 Hunter on xboxlive. SN is my GT

Firstly - you have a 2 letter gamertag!?

There is a DestinyGAF clan in the Xbox clan system - I joined but haven't checked it out yet so not sure how busy it is.

There is also a Discord link where you can get added and tagged as an Xbox person. You can then @Xbox in the LFG channel. There seem to be people on most nights, but mainly US time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I need some help because finding this type of info isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I just hit level 40 and I'm around light lvl 200 or 219. I need to hit 280 to start rise of iron and I have no idea what to be running to raise this reliably.
Well, anything. Blue engrams that drop literally anywhere in the game will get you to 340.

If you just hit level 40, don't you have a whole bunch of story missions and quests left to go?

GraveRobberX

I'm hoping to at least hit 380+ by end of the week on all 3 characters

379 on Warlock
379 on Titan
377 on Hunter

Should accumulate roughly 20-25+ more Engrams
Then I'll burn them out on highest LL char and hope for Exotics to get me close to 385

If not Xur with my 1200+ coins roughly translates to 36 Rank Packages
Might use 509 coins and get at least 15 packages to get one char close to 385

LiK

Weapons:
lobY4ee.jpg

Armor:
wfhHAwb.jpg

w6YeJp3.jpg

VkNeDGP.jpg

Materials:
lmh3cyX.jpg

wouldn't all the purples be 385 max after HM is released? Might as well just decrypt them now. You think you're a hoarder? I still have all my Y1 and Y2 Raid gear/weapons, lol

Weapons:
lobY4ee.jpg

Armor:
wfhHAwb.jpg

w6YeJp3.jpg

VkNeDGP.jpg

Materials:
lmh3cyX.jpg

I can't figure out why some of your legendary engrams are darkened as if you couldn't equip them.

I wonder if somehow those are exotics, and the game knows you have an exotic equipped already, so those aren't an option.

I don't know why but I keep getting the Omnigul bond from the skeleton key chest... 3 times in a row. What am I doing wrong? I want a Grasp!
I finally got a Grasp the other day.

Worst roll ever... I can't bring myself to shard it but it is absolutely useless.

Please bring back re-rolling, Bungie. The multiple layers of RNG are a bit much.

I finally got a Grasp the other day.

Worst roll ever... I can't bring myself to shard it but it is absolutely useless.

Please bring back re-rolling, Bungie. The multiple layers of RNG are a bit much.

Yeah i dismantled maybe 4 or 5 Imago Loops before i got my range/luck in the chamber combo i wanted.

Grasp is next on my list of strike gear. I feel your pain :/

Posting for new page; need 1 more for fresh WoTM run tonight at 7:30PM EST on Xbox.

1. ThingontheFloor
2. DomsPlaying
3. bobbyrawlins
4. Zoso Achilles
5. RoccoDX

Kalamari

You're better off hoarding exotic engrams rather than legendaries, those will probably be the quickest for gaining light once hard mode drops. But then again, Bungie could always put a light cap on exotic engrams. Who knows?

I got a 20/20 AMR7 with Unflinching, Explosive Rounds and Mulligan

Good roll?

20/20 is arguably the worst sniper in the game I think, not a good roll either.

Top Bottom