• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Zakalwe

Banned
Outbreak Prime is a fine PR for PvP. The base stats are just right. Really enjoying this gun.

The raid fusion rifle is really good too. The charge rate, tight spread, and impact make ideal for the mode.

The sound design on all if these weapons is top-tier too. Especially the metallic whine when you score a kill. The tight rattle of the Prime is super satisfying. Bungie really are leading the pack with unique weapon sounds.

LiK

First time I used Zhalo in PVP last night and it's great. Some random on enemy team actually switched to that gun after I killed him a few times lol

Outbreak Prime is a fine PR for PvP. The base stats are just right. Really enjoying this gun.

The raid fusion rifle is really good too. The charge rate, tight spread, and impact make ideal for the mode.

The sound design on all if these weapons is top-tier too. Especially the metallic whine when you score a kill. The tight rattle of the Prime is super satisfying. Bungie really are leading the pack with unique weapon sounds.

I'm not sure where i stand with the OP. I've used it in probably 30 or so strikes and a last weeks nighfall and another maybe 12 or so matches in the Crucible but I feel like i want to dismantle it and throw the 390 into a legendary or hell even my MIDA or Supercell.

Nicodemic

- Goes reluctantly into daily rumble to get legendary marks
- Tells himself not even gonna try
- Doesn't change pve gear or defender subclass
- Comes out in first place

WeTeHa

M3BXge1.png

rip trance

- Goes reluctantly into daily rumble to get legendary marks
- Tells himself not even gonna try
- Doesn't change pve gear or defender subclass
- Comes out in first place

Lol the EXACT same thing happened to me. I was a defender with WoL on and just started to play PvP again and didnt switch a thing. Entered with a Suros DIS-43 scout, raid shotgun and truth rockets and surprisingly kicked all asses.

I'm now learning the meta and figuring out so much of PvP can be destroyed by shit connections. :/

Zakalwe

Banned
I'm not sure where i stand with the OP. I've used it in probably 30 or so strikes and a last weeks nighfall and another maybe 12 or so matches in the Crucible but I feel like i want to dismantle it and throw the 390 into a legendary or hell even my MIDA or Supercell.

Its the only PR I've used that I want to keep using. It's got an insanely good set of base stats, super quick reload, and the reticle is very clear. It definitely justifies the exotic slot for me, just for the base stats/feel/sound alone.

The inherent perk is fun, but it's more of a bonus than a reason to use it in general. In the raid, it decimates everything so I'd absolutely keep it if you're planning to raid a lot in future (HM and CM especially).

Its the only PR I've used that I want to keep using. It's got an insanely good set of base stats, super quick reload, and the reticle is very clear. It definitely justifies the exotic slot for me, just for the base stats/feel/sound alone.

The inherent perk is fun, but it's more of a bonus than a reason to use it in general. In the raid, it decimates everything so I'd absolutely keep it if you're planning to raid a lot in future (HM and CM especially).

Shit you're right... i keep forgetting about HM and CM :/ It's the RoI Touch of Malice i guess. Though the light cap should be 400 by then so a 390 Imago, Hawksaw, MIDA or Zhalo in IB or ToO will decimate. Hmmmm decisions decisions

Finally beat the raid this morning at reset with a great group and I don't even think we wiped once at all.

I was pretty much 365 all the way through and even at phase 2, which I had not beat yet, and everyone else was 370 or higher. Came out with great loot that got me to 367 and activated that OP quest.

Thanks to Grave, Kurt, Nooblet, and Silvard and Redman for one of the smoothest runs in a raid ever.

Zakalwe

Banned
Shit you're right... i keep forgetting about HM and CM :/ It's the RoI Touch of Malice i guess. Though the light cap should be 400 by then so a 390 Imago, Hawksaw, MIDA or Zhalo in IB or ToO will decimate. Hmmmm decisions decisions

It's the extra dmg vs fallen plus the main perk, I think it'll be hard to beat as a primary.

And as the raid specials and heavies also do extra dmg in the raid, they can keep up with other exotics.

It will definitely be worth playing around with, but I think a mix of OP and raid weapons might be the way to go.

LiK

found that my alts had a bunch of Y1 and Y2 exotics with them. probably dismantle most of them for the Exotic Shards for infusions.

Nicodemic

Lol the EXACT same thing happened to me. I was a defender with WoL on and just started to play PvP again and didnt switch a thing. Entered with a Suros DIS-43 scout, raid shotgun and truth rockets and surprisingly kicked all asses.

I'm now learning the meta and figuring out so much of PvP can be destroyed by shit connections. :/

Nice! I'm guessing not putting any pressure on yourself helps a lot too. And for context, it's my second rumble win ever. If I can win 2 legit, I can win 100. Still going to farm private rumble for grimoire though. :p

stn

I'm a level 7 titan, just started. I've been doing the missions labelled "story". Is this correct? Also, how do I uncover what legendary items I have in my inventory?

Top Bottom