• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Looking for a fresh WoTM run at 6:30PM EST on Xbox. I’ll be on my Titan for the final steps of the OP quest to kill 3 bosses if any other classes happen to need it after, but not required.

1. ThingontheFloor
2. DomsPlaying
3. bobbyrawlins
4.Zoso Achilles
5.RoccoDX
Put us down as possibles. If we do a 7:30 start time count me in, but if you need to start sooner than that I understand.

GlamFM

Banned
Reposting for new page:

7pm UK time full Raid with monitors. (roughly 3hrs from now)

1. GlamFM
2. throwawayname
3. Seep
4. Talos_AI
5. Zakalwe (astropoff)

Hope you guys know what you are doing, because although I have already beaten the raid I´m no sherpa material. ;)

Mindlog

I can't figure out why some of your legendary engrams are darkened as if you couldn't equip them.

I wonder if somehow those are exotics, and the game knows you have an exotic equipped already, so those aren't an option.
Pretty sure it means the slot is full, but will test it out to be certain.

Phear

Reposting for new page:

7pm UK time full Raid with monitors. (roughly 3hrs from now)

1. GlamFM
2. throwawayname
3. Seep
4. Talos_AI
5. Zakalwe (astropoff)

Hope you guys know what you are doing, because although I have already beaten the raid I´m no sherpa material. ;)

I haven't completed the raid yet, but i'd love to join. Did Vosik and the Siege Engine, you only gotta talk me through Aksis. Am i welcome? :)

GlamFM

Banned
I haven't completed the raid yet, but i'd love to join. Did Vosik and the Siege Engine, you only gotta talk me through Aksis. Am i welcome? :)

Of course!

We´re full!

1. GlamFM
2. throwawayname
3. Seep
4. Talos_AI
5. Zakalwe (astropoff)
6. Phear

Send your FR to GlamFM on PSN and be there in exactly 3 hrs.

Shito

I can't figure out why some of your legendary engrams are darkened as if you couldn't equip them.

I wonder if somehow those are exotics, and the game knows you have an exotic equipped already, so those aren't an option.
For what it's worth: been hoarding on some heavy ammos lately for when I hit 365. Some of them get randomly darkened out in my vault, and not always the same stacks.
So... ^^

E92 M3

Really, I got lucky. I got mine from last week from the heroic drop.

M3BXge1.png

Firstly - you have a 2 letter gamertag!?

There is a DestinyGAF clan in the Xbox clan system - I joined but haven't checked it out yet so not sure how busy it is.

There is also a Discord link where you can get added and tagged as an Xbox person. You can then @Xbox in the LFG channel. There seem to be people on most nights, but mainly US time.

Was lazy typing, my screename is the same as my gamertag. But thanks for the information.

Fistwell

I'm so excited for the new Iron Banner.

Will be quite refreshing after a weekend of crappy Trials games :(

someday I'll see the Lighthouse :p

Top Bottom